English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:23 pm
Its October once again, the month of horrors and chills. Halloween is dawning upon us, so I have decided to don my Halloween attire and have decided that the best way for gamers to celebrate, is to discuss the games that scared us the most. So allow me to begin.

For me, its Clock Tower. Clock Tower on the SNES was probably the first horror game I properly played through as well as complete as a kid, and my god did it terrify me. It was a simple game, but its simplicity is what allowed you to get immersed into the world of Clock Tower, only to have a heart attack each time scissorman appeared. No game to this day has/still does terrify me as much as clock tower does. With its always random jump scares and beautiful scenery, its a great example of a classic horror.

On a side note, Costume Quest is rather an adorable little game literally about trick or treating with some RPG elements thrown in. Its a fun little halloween themed game worth checking out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:23 am
I would have to say any of the SCP games and the Doom games. The SCP games have always created a sense of dread every time I play them even though I know what's going to happen. As for the Doom Series, I have been playing Doom since I was a wee little lad and it used to scare the poop out of me mostly Doom 3 with all the mutilated corpses with demonic pentagrams drawn around them....very death metal.  

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:30 am
I can't remember the name of this game, but, I remember I was playing it one night (It was similar to Slender I believe) with one of my old friends and I ended up not sleeping that day. ;-;
My friend, however, did end up sleeping. ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:31 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
I can't remember the name of this game, but, I remember I was playing it one night (It was similar to Slender I believe) with one of my old friends and I ended up not sleeping that day. ;-;

I believe the game you are talking about is Survivors?  

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:52 pm
English_Biscuit
Samantha_Suicidee

Hm. No. Its similar. It was a stupidly well made flash game from what I remember. Never went back on the site after playing it though  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:31 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
English_Biscuit
Samantha_Suicidee

Hm. No. Its similar. It was a stupidly well made flash game from what I remember. Never went back on the site after playing it though

Mmm then I have no clue, but now I'm gonna be hunting the web for this . 3.  

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

J.C.B.

Rainbow Citizen

8,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:21 pm
I think Fatal frame 2. / Project Zero
I remember when I was younger my older sister wouldn't let me play it because it involved twins and them getting separated and possibly sacrificed. Cuz i'm a twin she thought i'd end up freaking or something.
Anyway I like the fact you could only dispose of a ghost via a very clear shot of their face. I just thought it was unusual compared to having a gun or something.  
Game chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games