Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Uuuuggggghhhhhhhhhh~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm done.
  Sleepy's dead.
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:11 am
I just want class to end.
I'm just not feeling class this week.
I've been so tired since the week started.
It's SO HARD to FOCUuuuuuS!!! Ugh.
Please weekend. Come to me now!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:56 am
:<
When does your weekend start?  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:20 am
Citrus Novii

Thursday at 5pm.
I have classes Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday all 9 to 1.
Wednesday I have work at the dentist office from 1-5pm.
And Thursday I have work at my animation cage 1-3pm... and then from 3-5 I have to help my teacher with stuff around my animation department.
(Sorry, I really didn't have to elaborate on everything. Just felt like telling you my week.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:42 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Thursday at 5pm.
I have classes Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday all 9 to 1.
Wednesday I have work at the dentist office from 1-5pm.
And Thursday I have work at my animation cage 1-3pm... and then from 3-5 I have to help my teacher with stuff around my animation department.
(Sorry, I really didn't have to elaborate on everything. Just felt like telling you my week.)

IT's okay, because I'm going to MIRROR YOU.

Sucks though. I never really liked sitting in class when I was in school. :<
It's part of the huge reason I never went to college.
My weekend starts today! :3

Monday I'm here from 10-2:30, then 6-8:15
Tuesday I only work 10-2:30
Wednesday is my day off.
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I'm here from 10-2:30 then 4-10:30.
Sunday I'm here from 2-9.

o:
BAM.
But back to you, no wonder your a sleepy ninja, since you have to be totally cognizant for those hours.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:55 am
Citrus Novii

Wednesday is my day off.

o:
BAM.
But back to you, no wonder your a sleepy ninja, since you have to be totally cognizant for those hours.

Plus I'm a commuter so my hours suck. It's more like....
Monday. Awake at 4:30. Bus at 5:40. Train at 6. Arrive at school at 7. Class 9 to 1. After class I work until my dad gets out of work so I'm here from anytime between 1 and 5. And I get home anytime between 4-8. Try to get to sleep by 9:30... always ends being 10:30 or 11.
Tuesday are the same thing. Except I stay until 5 after class so I can go home work my brother when he leaves work. (My brother and I go to the same school. Have I ever mentioned that? He's two years younger, but you're pretty much twins. He's in film/video and I'm animation. We're going to make a perfect team in the future).
Wednesday work 1-5.
Thursday same as Tuesday.
And Friday rest.
And sometimes Saturday or Sunday I come back into Boston to work on things in the studio. x.x

I think I'd be alright with my schedule if I didn't have to wake up at 4:30 three days out of the week.

But you're schedule is pretty hectic as well.
Only one day off? x.x Jeez. I guess that comes with managing your own restaurant.

We should switch for a week. Even though I don't know the first thing about being leader.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:11 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Wednesday is my day off.

o:
BAM.

Plus I'm a commuter so my hours suck. It's more like....
Monday. Awake at 4:30. Bus at 5:40. Train at 6. Arrive at school at 7. Class 9 to 1. After class I work until my dad gets out of work so I'm here from anytime between 1 and 5. And I get home anytime between 4-8. Try to get to sleep by 9:30... always ends being 10:30 or 11.
Tuesday are the same thing. Except I stay until 5 after class so I can go home work my brother when he leaves work. (My brother and I go to the same school. Have I ever mentioned that? He's two years younger, but you're pretty much twins. He's in film/video and I'm animation. We're going to make a perfect team in the future).
Wednesday work 1-5.
Thursday same as Tuesday.
And Friday rest.
And sometimes Saturday or Sunday I come back into Boston to work on things in the studio. x.x

I think I'd be alright with my schedule if I didn't have to wake up at 4:30 three days out of the week.

But you're schedule is pretty hectic as well.
Only one day off? x.x Jeez. I guess that comes with managing your own restaurant.

We should switch for a week. Even though I don't know the first thing about being leader.

I would hate my life if I had to commute to work on top of my schedule.
When I was in high school though I woke up at about the same time, to catch the bus, to be in class until 3:45 then I would go to work at about 6 until 10, just to barely get enough sleep to go do it all over again.

I've heard your brother mentioned before!
Sounds like you really will be an awesome team, you two can conquer the world of animation! >:3
Any big projects right now? o:

Do you live in Boston or somewhere on the outskirts of the city?

Yeah one day, but it's much better than when we first started a year ago when I was working a straight 10-10 every day, all week.

We totally could.
But...I think your grades would suffer with my I don't do no homework attitude. xD

Being a leader is easy.
75% of it is just walking in and acting like you know what you're doing, the other parts are knowing when to let things slide and when to crack the whip, knowing what you believe in and the rules, and listening to your people when there are problems.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:26 am
Citrus Novii

When I was in high school though I woke up at about the same time, to catch the bus, to be in class until 3:45 then I would go to work at about 6 until 10, just to barely get enough sleep to go do it all over again.

Sounds like you really will be an awesome team, you two can conquer the world of animation! >:3

Yeah one day, but it's much better than when we first started a year ago when I was working a straight 10-10 every day, all week.

We totally could.
But...I think your grades would suffer with my I don't do no homework attitude. xD

Being a leader is easy.
75% of it is just walking in and acting like you know what you're doing, the other parts are knowing when to let things slide and when to crack the whip, knowing what you believe in and the rules, and listening to your people when there are problems.

Yeah I use to have to walk up at 5:30 for high school. And catch at bus at like 6:30 or something. I think we had school from 7:30 to 2:15... or some weird time like that.

My degree project is pretty big. It's a year class. So I'm going to working my butt off on that. It's going to be fun though. I'm doing animation shorts based off a comic strip I started 10 years ago when I was 13.
I never shown you guys my comic strips. You guys would love them.

I live kinda near Boston, I'm south of it. It's about a half hour drive in a car. It's not too bad.

Oh man, 12 hours days must suck major a**.
I bet you were making a s**t ton though.

Yeah, maybe I'll rethink that idea. I wouldn't want my grades suffering. I have myself a B+ average right now... like a really high B+. I was calculating my grades to see if I could ever get a A- GPA before graduating but even if I get straight As for the rest of the year it doesn't alter much. It's disappointing, but hey a B+ is great. I'm very close to getting an A-.

Being a leader isn't my thing though, but it sounds easy enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:35 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

We totally could.

Being a leader is easy.

Yeah I use to have to walk up at 5:30 for high school. And catch at bus at like 6:30 or something. I think we had school from 7:30 to 2:15... or some weird time like that.

My degree project is pretty big. It's a year class. So I'm going to working my butt off on that. It's going to be fun though. I'm doing animation shorts based off a comic strip I started 10 years ago when I was 13.
I never shown you guys my comic strips. You guys would love them.

I live kinda near Boston, I'm south of it. It's about a half hour drive in a car. It's not too bad.

Oh man, 12 hours days must suck major a**.
I bet you were making a s**t ton though.

Yeah, maybe I'll rethink that idea. I wouldn't want my grades suffering. I have myself a B+ average right now... like a really high B+. I was calculating my grades to see if I could ever get a A- GPA before graduating but even if I get straight As for the rest of the year it doesn't alter much. It's disappointing, but hey a B+ is great. I'm very close to getting an A-.

Being a leader isn't my thing though, but it sounds easy enough.

o: Comic strips are fun. I really enjoyed that compilation thing you linked us last year.

It did suck, but I haven't taken a pay check in like three years lol.
It's more for the recognition and that I love to cook, and make people happy. Food is the best way for me to do that.

o: Good for you!
I know too many people who fall off the horse towards the end of the game. When you graduate this year are you graduated or do you have more school?  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:40 am
Citrus Novii

o: Comic strips are fun. I really enjoyed that compilation thing you linked us last year.

It did suck, but I haven't taken a pay check in like three years lol.
It's more for the recognition and that I love to cook, and make people happy. Food is the best way for me to do that.

o: Good for you!
I know too many people who fall off the horse towards the end of the game. When you graduate this year are you graduated or do you have more school?

3nodding Comics strips are fun indeed, especially when you're creator of one.

Cooking is fun. I almost convinced my boyfriend to go to school for culinary... but I forget his reason not to.
I'm more of baker though. When I cook something I tend to burn things, than not. xP

Thanks.
I graduate in the spring.. sometime mid or late May.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:06 pm
I kind of miss classes and such...real life sucks...

Nah its okay...but it would be nice not to just have to focus on this staying in work thingie XD  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers