Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Light that Fades and The Darkness that Plunders Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:01 am
War has been between the to spirtual realms of demon's and angels for many years, the basics of good and evil have been fought over since pretty much the dawn of time, now we take place in our common day angels and demons here they are in heaven and hell, making peace and other plotting destruction. A war is on the verge of breaking lose as some angels and demons are crossing boundaries and do the impossible: they acutally are beginning to love each other. Though it wouldn't be so suprising for an angel to love a demon it is the other way around. It's always been seen as angels being pure and can't be around anything that is unpure but a demon having a affection for another is just out of this world. A place has been built for those that loved another and now they much live with one another trying to either do good or do bad, they are being punished both demon and angel until they can realize their true feelings or just simply live on with one another doing their own thing.
bio skeleton you can be either some kind of angel or some kind of demon it can be animal related don't matter but you have to be one or the other cause idk how else we can fit other mystical creatures in here.
Name:
Weapon:
Power(5-11):
Race:
Bio:
Pic:
no we don't need to you know age its not nessecarry since your either really old or not and then agian your still really old lol also on the powers i seen this in another rp in this quild i like the concept i think 11 powers is good enough even i dont use that many =P I dont care how many demons or angels you post just as long as you can keep them abit seperate so we wont get confused and I dont care what kind of style or rping you use just as long as we dont get confused =) have fun and i hope you rp here.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:50 am
Name: Areo
Weapon: Lightsword(made out of pure light), Cross dagger(most daggers are shapped like a cross anyhow but this one litterally is a cross it has no point but when it stabbs its victim it can go all the way down to the bone)
Power(5-11):Healing, strenght/speed super, control light, summon, control air, can grow in great size.
Race: Angel
Bio: Areo is guilt of loving a demon and has been shamed by it not only did he have to stop seeing the one he loved but he had to kill her now its marked on his heart that he was responsible for bringing so much upon someone he cared about.
pic:

User Image
[i forgot to add the race so i went back and edited]  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:09 pm
Name: Shadra Embers
Weapon:element whip
Power(5-11): Telepathic, controls elements, can control shadows, heal, moves things with her mind
Bio: Shadra is the child of a demon and angel. She had no place to belong to.She watches the world around her from the shadows. She tries to help others but at time others turn against her.
Pic: User Image

Name: Marcus
Weapon: anything he creates
Power(5-11): can create weapons out of anything he touchs, telepathic,empathic when touching flesh to flesh, controls earth and fire and water, moves things with his mind.
Bio: Marcus has been around a long time.He seen the war and the change of times.He didn't really care for others but he had seen what love can do and part of him longs for that but to keep his domain and he land he was cold and kept others away.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:58 pm
Name: Oasis
Weapon: Bow and arrow
Power(5-11): speed/strength super, summoning, pocession, mind control, control over shadows, invisbility
Race: Demon
Bio: Oasis is an intresting creature calm observant ruthless never the less she seams to be on all ties with going against the rules, she sees it as a rebellion against hell for loving angels so against the rule of heaven and hell she took an angel as a lover, destroying his reputation and left him while she stood back and watched them kick her aside.
Pic:

User Image  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:14 am
Mystic Moon Ampris
Power(5-11): Telepathic, controls elements, can control shadows, heal, moves things with her mind
Bio: Shadra is the child of a demon and angel. She had no place to belong to.She watches the world around her from the shadows. She tries to help others but at time others turn against her.

Power(5-11): can create weapons out of anything he touchs, telepathic, controls earth and fire and water, moves things with his mind.
Bio: Marcus has been around a long time.He seen the war and the change of times.He didn't really care for others but he had seen what love can do and part of him longs for that but to keep his domain and he land he was cold and kept others away.

you think we should start and see if anyone will join later??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:43 pm
Guenivere ORion
Mystic Moon Ampris

Power(5-11): can create weapons out of anything he touchs, telepathic, controls earth and fire and water, moves things with his mind.

you think we should start and see if anyone will join later??

we can start if you want  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:17 pm
Aero wakes at dawn a soft luminious light comes from the room, he's stuck in a hell that won't stop his dream's filled with her image,"Im sorry..", he whispers into the open air, everynight he will have that dream he rolls over dropping onto the floor his eyes searching the ground before he picks himself up. He strolls over to the door and opens it going down the cracked wooden stairs toward the Lobby of the house, here he will meet the others.

Oasis opens her red eyes and stares into the darkness, she has no windows in her room and she creeps out of bed like a serpent swaying her body across the floor, til she reaches the door.. one hand on it she turns the knob slowly and peeks out into the hall. A Seductive smile crosses her face when she sees Aero walking down the stairs, slowly she follows him making her way toward the stair way alerting no one.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:50 am
Shadra sighs as she wakes up.She lived alone on earth.She didn't go near others much. She walks to her mirror stand and picks up her brush.She brushes her long hair before fixing up like the normally did.Sighing she walks to get some water..She looks outside"I wonder what today will hold for me"She drinks some of her water.

Marcus was cold as he sit waiting. He was called to this meeting why he didn't know and at the moment he didn't care.He wanted to return to his domain and search for something he didn't know what yet. He fixes his gloves as he waited for the others. His red eyes glowing in the darkness.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:12 am
Mystic Moon Ampris

Aero made his way down the stairs into the lobby he faced a elegant looking demon with red eyes he nodds toward him and takes a seat opposite he glanced back at the door way to see a woman creeping toward them,"Strange...", he said quietly.
Oasis gleams as he notices her finally she then straightens up and walks quietly toward them both her eyes seductive little circles,"Why goodmorning", she said sweetly taking a seat toward the middle of them both,"Why nice looking gents we have this morning..", she gleamed taking the tips of her fingers and bringing them together she brought them close to her smiling face and began to giggle slightly at her own evil scheme hatching in her head.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:59 pm
Marcus looks at her"Don't even try it wench. I would kill you before you could touch me. You are a low level demon compared to me"He looks at Aero"So why is an angel here?"His voice was cold.He didn't want to be here. He wanted to return to his realm and not deal with them at all.

Shadra sighs as she gets ready.Once she had everything she needed.She left her little house and walks down the streets.She sensed others both demon and angels.She moves away from that area since she didn't want to be killed for being from both realms.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:33 pm
Aero glared at him, "You must know why we are stuck here..", he turned his head slightly, "We will remain stuck here forever until we decided to love our own kind again...", he turned his attention toward Oasis a flicker of annoyance crowed his gaze but like a angel he forgave her quickly and continued on explaining, "If you wish to leave you must not ever love another angel other wise your stuck here like me and her..", he got up from the chair and began pacing the floor his hands tucked under his wings near his lower back.
Oasis scowled with hate at him,"I am as much as a demon as you fool!", she snapped, red eyes blazing she pushed her blue-green hair to her side and her eyes turned back to a luscious dark blue."Perhaps we can all learn to get along with one another I do believe", she grinned,"Though I believe sir your nothing but a goody two shoes if you want to go back to hell", she cackled at this a dark rich monsterous laugh she quickly turned her attention back to Aero cooing at him from her chair hanging off of it showing as much of her skin as possible, what wasn't already clothed. Most demons wore practically nothing since they were animals no how.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:52 pm
Marcus glares"I never loved any angel or demon. I like hell wench and you are still not at my level. You are nothing to me angelic"He snarls and gets up then stops when he felt something"There is a hybred around here somewhere"

Shadra pushes her hair back when the wind blew.She looks around"now where am I?"She looked confused and lost.this was part of town she never been to.She then sensed the others and curses low"Why did I end up here?"

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:03 pm
Aero stops pacing and replied,"You must have loved an angel or you wouldn't be here right now other wise if you didn't well then I guess you approve of the loving between angels and demons thus they stuck you here.", he comes to stand next to him,"I sense her poor lost child..", he mutters with regret he walks toward the window to look out,"I will go find her so that she may be safe but keeping her from that creature...", he turns back to Oasis,"Maybe she is safer out there...", he said quietly turning a dark look upon Oasis.
Oasis smiled at them both,"Oh sir you are one remarkable creature why.. if I hadn't already sold my demonic soul to the devil I would give it to you", she said sweetly to Marcus she then adds on with a hasty smile,"If your so concerned lover boy go and find her and bring her in I shan't bite", she laughs evilly at her own humor.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:07 pm
Marcus looks at her"Child the devil has no power over me.You sold your soul to the wrong lord of hell.And I am indifferent to those in love.I watch it and care not who loves who.Its the power of that love I seek"He yawns in boredom."The girl may run from you.She fears both kinds"

Shadra looks for a way to get back home but didn't know which way to go.She rubs her brow.She sighs as she touches her marking on her brow"Stupid parents"She mutters low.She lowers her hand  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Aero looked at him in in thoughtfulness,"If guess your opnion on loving is why you are doomed here fair enough I am sorry that you must be stuck with me and that... thing over there...", he looked over at Oasis who was smiling at them and licking her lips,"Ill be back I suppose perhaps she wont fear me as much...", he steps out of the large house its stone walls cold and desolated as he headed down the road flying in the air toward the frightened young woman he seen her and descended as if he were still in heaven,"Come with me I will watch over you", he said in kind angelic words his face showed nothing but pure kindness.
Oasis watched Aero leave bored she slunk back in her chair and began to complain,"I don't know whats your problem you tight wad all you want to complain about is how your better than everyone else then why the hell do you want to love? Why not be all mighty and what not and care nothing but yourself if you love others your just waisting your time", she began to pick her teeth with her long finger nails seeing nothing in them as usual she sighs and gets up walking over to him her arms crossed,"Well?", she promps.  
old rps

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff