Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Revenge is a dish best served......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revenge should be....
  Spicy
  Evil
  Cavity Sweet
  Left to Karma
View Results

LyraOfSpinningWinds

Wealthy Millionaire

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:57 pm
So my friend's new girlfriend just did something that put FOUR of my friends jobs and home life in jeopardy. I have the upper hand to defend my friends and cut this **** down and put her in her place. I realize that I'm angry - but at the same time she messed with my friends. And has said some nasty things about us to us behind his back. Advice? 0-0 I'm at a loss and would like an outside opinion and thought ''Who better to turn to than Gaia?!" pirate  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:01 pm
I wouldn't get involved. Nothing good has ever come from un/necessary violence in my experience. Let karma handle it.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

LyraOfSpinningWinds

Wealthy Millionaire

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:05 pm
Citrus Novii
I wouldn't get involved. Nothing good has ever come from un/necessary violence in my experience. Let karma handle it.

As much as I don't like the Karma answer... you are right. And I thank you for your honesty <3 But it wasn't going to be a violent approach. Just words. I don't fight. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:09 pm
J-U-I-J-K
Citrus Novii

As much as I don't like the Karma answer... you are right. And I thank you for your honesty <3 But it wasn't going to be a violent approach. Just words. I don't fight. :/

Words can leave just as terrible bruises as a fist can.
They also have a terrible knack for making you feel guilty later on.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:19 pm
I agree with Novii. Offer the best ear and support you have to your friend. But dont act in her battle. Adding fuel to a fire is only good when only positive things can come out of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 pm
I cut people out of my life like that... risking your friends and home n' life in jeopardy... u don't need them in your life  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:32 pm
Revenge is a dish best served frozen at Absolute Zero. Violence is only sort of luke-warm to slightly cold depending on the degree and the level of justification for said violence.

To completely destroy people, you must cause them to ruin themselves by involuntarily showing their worst side to the worst people he/she could possibly do so in front of and sending them on a steady course of doing this so that they will never recover whatever status they had (or believed they had).

Then again, some people are too stupid to realize the threat level of those they are pissing off, even if it's painfully obvious. These people serve as entertainment for those of us not associated with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:42 pm
Honestly I find that the best revenge is to ignore that s**t. When people do mean s**t they're trying really hard to get to you, and if you blow back up or anything, you're giving them the attention that they wanted.  

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items