Yaoi/Yuri Semi-Lit Rper Looking for Love!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:59 pm
Hello~!

My name is Dragon and I have been a member of gaia for about eight years now and I have loved every second of it. I am well-versed in all sorts of genres of rping, from horror to adventure to romance to space opera and beyond. I am online from multiple times a day to a couple times a week so please be kind to me, I'm in college mind you. ^^;

But if you have an idea or a plot worth pursuing, I'd play both seme or uke roles, depending on the idea. So please, hit me up!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:21 pm
dragon_fire_313

Hello love. Any specific ideas you've got brewing you'd like to try out? I'm more than happy to work with you~!  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JunkFoodForZombies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 am
I am just as flexible when it come to what roles i play and the plot (and love to create OCs and story backgrounds) if you want a partner! biggrin let me know. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:21 pm
Alui Vitae

I do love paranormal stories or anything with a sci-fi edge to it, so how about races of supernatural beings fighting for dominance over a planet (possibly with mechs? ^^)? Or how about ghosts who meet each other over and over again using different bodies, either in a friend way or a star-crossed lovers way would be fun for me!

Anything you would like to do? :3  

dragon_fire_313

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:23 pm
BlueEyedBard

I am more happy to have you as a partner, m'dear! ^w^ Right now I'm in the middle of finals, so don't expect much right away, but things should settle down by this weekend!

Would you like to persue a yaoi or yuri story? Just so I can start cooking up some ideas lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:25 pm
dragon_fire_313
BlueEyedBard

I am more happy to have you as a partner, m'dear! ^w^ Right now I'm in the middle of finals, so don't expect much right away, but things should settle down by this weekend!

Would you like to persue a yaoi or yuri story? Just so I can start cooking up some ideas lol

Okay no problem! And I am willing to do either. I have never done Yuri before so its your choice if you want to take my yuri virginity or do something i've gotten a lot of practice with, ha. ;D  

JunkFoodForZombies

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:07 pm
BlueEyedBard

e///w///e; Well in that case... I would love to pop your metaphorical Yuri cherry!

Well let me see, there's so many scenarios that we can mess with. We can do a spin on a classic fairy tale (Not just princesses, but Little Red Riding Hood, Rumpelstiltskin, things like that too!), or a more spacey theme, like an alien crash landing (perhaps with Thor-ish undertones)... speaking of which, do you like mythology? My favorites are Greek and Egyptian! ^^;

Perhaps there's more we can ponder about, but those are what I came up with off the top of my head!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:09 pm
Little Red Riding hood and a female wild wolf girl? (I used to love Egyptian mythology. And i actually took a mythology class in school. Sadly I dont really remember anything lol))  

JunkFoodForZombies

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:20 pm
BlueEyedBard

That would be perfect! Now my only question is who would play the wolf and who would play Red... also, which one would be more fun to play as the sadistic captor? Red or the wolf?

I don't mind either because honestly, both would have fascinating storylines.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:23 pm
dragon_fire_313
BlueEyedBard

That would be perfect! Now my only question is who would play the wolf and who would play Red... also, which one would be more fun to play as the sadistic captor? Red or the wolf?

I don't mind either because honestly, both would have fascinating storylines.

Rofl I could do either too. Though, I worked as a kennel tech and then a dog trainer for a handful of years so I could do wolf-like mannerisms very well.  

JunkFoodForZombies

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:30 pm
BlueEyedBard

Red it is for me. ^^ I would love to see a more realistic wolf with mannerisms and all! So, would you like to be the master .... or shall I~?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:33 pm
dragon_fire_313
BlueEyedBard

Red it is for me. ^^ I would love to see a more realistic wolf with mannerisms and all! So, would you like to be the master .... or shall I~?

hrmm.....that's a really hard decision! I mean, the wolf would make the obvious alpha, but Red would make a really intriguing one...like a power bottom rofl.  

JunkFoodForZombies

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:37 pm
BlueEyedBard

I totally know what you mean! Well, probably the best thing that can work out for the both of us is the wolf is the original alpha and over time Red surprises her with her own sadistic nature. It's always fun to play a "good girl, gone bad". Plus the idea of Red packing heat always makes me snicker. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:40 pm
dragon_fire_313
BlueEyedBard

I totally know what you mean! Well, probably the best thing that can work out for the both of us is the wolf is the original alpha and over time Red surprises her with her own sadistic nature. It's always fun to play a "good girl, gone bad". Plus the idea of Red packing heat always makes me snicker. :3

ROFL k! Wanna RP via PM or messenger?  

JunkFoodForZombies

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:53 pm
BlueEyedBard

PM would probably work better because then I can just look back and refresh my memory before continuing. It is the holidays after all... ewe  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff