Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Live Classic Show ((Accepting. Need Staff & Dancers)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:29 am
There she is
The middle of the room.
Dancing... Dancing all around.
Twisting her body like the many other women around her.
She stairs straight into your eyes and you feel connected.
Like she's just for you.
Then she's gone, just like that. Unlike the places before her club, her flashy clothes don't grace the ground and there isn't a pole in sight.
~Welcome to the world of Burlesque. Here the women dance and sing for you, tantalize your every sense and still keep there dignity. The Fauna club is a new club opened up. This one is special though; It's for the Anthros, Nekos and other animal creatures that want to grace the ways of Burlesque.

Not my idea, but I loved it enough to revive it. If the original owner, Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX comes she can be what ever she wants.

Rules~!:
-PG-13 lovies. Take it to PMs ok?
-Cussing and a bit of violence is allowed. After all... We do serve alchohol.
-You must PM Me if you woul like to be a dancer, bartender ect. Customers are characters cause I mean there are regulars.

Profile:
Username:
Character Name:
Sex: (Yes... We will break normality and let there be male dancers.)
Position in the club: (Bartender? Dancer? Waitress. There is no limit on dancers. Waitresses still get to dress up pretty and stuff :3 )
Animal/Anthro you are:( Just for clarification ;3)
Pic:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:30 am
Accepted profiles!

Username: The Final Kira
Character Name: Kiba Ookami
Sex: Male
Position in the club: Bartender & Owner
Animal/Anthro you are: Wolf
Pic: User Image

Username: WhiteDragonLady
Character Name: Anya Heart
Sex: Female
Position in the club: Waitress
Animal/Anthro you are: Cheetah
Pic:
User Image

Username: Yukito_R_A_Asterius
Character Name: Glace "Ice" Kyuko
Position in the club: Dancer
Animal/Anthro you are: 9 Tailed Arctic Fox
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Sullen Umbra
Character Name: Umbra AkA: Shadow
Position in the club: Janitorial
Animal/Anthro you are:Folf.. Fox/Wolf
Pic:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10274226/

Username: Kittykittkitt13
Character Name: Moon
Sex: Female
Position in the club: Waitress (secretly wants.to be dancer)
Animal/Anthro you are: Fox-wolf hybrid
Pic:User Image  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:31 am
Open and still accepting. Walk in welcomed but valued customers better.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:23 pm
User Image

The owner: Mr. Kiba Ookami

This is a place to blow off some steam

Kiba sighed with a smile as he unlocked the doors to a club he bought awhile ago. Upon opening them, the place was everything he wished for. A stage for the dancers, tables, large and small, for the costumers, and a bar to watch everything happen around the clock. "Well...never thought I'd be doing this in my life time." He chuckled as he flipped on the lights and walked behind the bar to check on all the glasses, picking the ones that needed to cleaned more and the bottles of booze that will soon needed to be replaced. "So much money to make...back that is."

For our costumer and our dancers.

WhiteDragonLady
Yukito_R_A_Asterius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:08 am
The Waitress: Anya Heart

User Image

Anya walked into the bar twenty mintues after Kiba and took a loook around. "Not bad." she muttered to herself in a sounthern accent. She looked around once more and her eyes landed on Kiba. This must be my new boss. she thought as she walked up to him. "Hey. I'm one on the new waitress. Are ya Mr. Ookami?" she asked, trying to get her accent under control. Kinda hard when she was so used to it.

The Final Kira

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:18 am
User Image

"Huh?" Kiba said as he looked over the bar counter to see a young cheetah girl asking if he was Mr. Ookami. "Yes, yes. I am Kiba Ookami." He said placing a couple of bottles on the table as he continued to do his inspection. "So, if you are my new waitress, that must make you Miss Heart, correct?" He grabbed a rag and started to clean the bar top, hoping to know his employees before the costumers came in.

WhiteDragonLady

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:06 am
The Final Kira

Try not to tick her off

User Image

Anya gave a nod. "Thank goodness." she replied with a relieved sigh. 'And yeah, I am. Nice to meet ya." she added with another smiled as she held out her paw in a gesture of friendship towards the wolf. This wolf seemed like a nice person. She couldn't wait to get to know him and the people she would be working with.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:17 am
User Image

"Ah, Miss Heart. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said taking her hand and shaking it. He looked at her and wondered why she didn't want to be a dancer, she had the figure for it. Though what she wanted is what she wanted, and she wanted to be a waitress. Tips are good for both the dancers and the wait staff, though he guessed that she wasn't comfortable with dancing in front of strangers. "So, what bring you into my employment?" He asked as he continued to wipe the counter top off.

WhiteDragonLady

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:44 am
The Final Kira

Try not to tick her off

User Image

Anya smiled again before returning her hand back to her side. "Oh, just trying to earn a decent living now that I am on my own." she replied with a shrug. "The job sounded interesting so I decided to give it a shot, so now here I am." she added, gesturing around her. She would have been a dancer but she was better at serving people than entertaining them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:00 am
User Image

"Well, glad to have you as my staff. People for all talents are welcomed to join." He said with a smile as this was the start of a good business. "Of course if you change your mind, you are welcomed to entertain any time." He pour a couple of drinks to celebrate the opening. "A toast to good fortune and business." He quickly downed his glass as not to let the beverage affect his mind if a customer comes in.

WhiteDragonLady

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:10 am
The Final Kira

Try not to tick her off

User Image

"Glad to be here." Anya replied with a smile. 'I'll keep that in mind just in case. Though I doubt that will happen sir." she added as she downed her own glass with ease. She knew that she could dance if she wanted, she just did not want to. "So, what do you want me to do now that I am here?" she asked after placing her glass down on the counter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image

"Well, you could help me set this place up for serves. The previous owner didn't tell me that it was so dusty in here." He said as he popped the rag to the side to release a small cloud of dust he had collected from counter top. Though the previous business didn't close too long ago, it seemed to have been long enough for dust to have collected.

WhiteDragonLady

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:12 am
The Final Kira

Try not to tick her off

User Image

Anya gave a nod. "Sure. And it is rather dusty in here." she replied as she moved over to find a rag and fill a bucket with water. "We can't have that, now can we?" she added with a smile as she got started wiping down everything until every speck on dust was gone. SHe made sure to get the floors as well.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:19 pm
https://www.sofurry.com/view/519470

The Janitor Runt: Umbra
Shy and adolescent

Umbra had been running around trying to find the bar. He was to report there immediately to help clean up the place. After all, he was the janitor. It was odd for this little folf to even be running to a job. He was one of the shyest pups around. Getting a job is insane for someone like him. Having to be in a social environment all the time. That and having to clean up. At a bar none-the-less. Boy, this was going to be a treat. About 10 minutes after both Anya and Kiba had met, Umbra came running up to the stairs. He was out of breath and panting heavily while he hunched over and tried to catch his breath. " S-sorry I'm late.... I was on the other side of town and... I .. I-Im sorry... " said the pup as he made up the stairs. He was nervous and it showed in the way he spoke.  

Sullen Umbra

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces