Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Hellooooo Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do we have anything in common?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe *posts about self*
View Results

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:01 pm
Hi!
My name is Evie!
I am new here and excited to meet everyone.
Let's see, I'm 23, I live in North Carolina, and I'm a grad student who is currently student teaching. I have a pet rabbit named muffins, and I drive a Toyota Corolla... soo tell me about yourselves!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:42 pm
You could read my profile in the welcome thread, but its probally like 5 years outdated now XD

Anyways as a heads up I am gdapw as well, so that profile comment was from me. I bounce between both these accounts on here.

But just want to give a shout out to all for evie (can I shorten it to that, I like nick names). Anyway Evie was a former poll guild owner as well who has came to join us as her guild, like many other poll guilds has fallen on inactive times. Please show her a extra big welcome, and that we are survivors who will always persist ^_^.

Im 27, been running this guild for 8 years as of a couple days ago. I am from New Zealand. I graduated with a Degree in Biology focused on behavioural ecology. Though am currently working at a spring/summer/fall camp in Ontario. As I am travelling/working overseas (And have been for years) I dont really have any pets of my own, but back home pets I would still say are mine are a couple cats (Kali and Albert), 4 tanks of tropical fish, a marine fish tank, and a cold water tank. Frogs, Axolytls, Bantams, A chicken, A duck, A lorikeet, Budgies, Finches, Quails, Canarys. And thats about it atm. Past pets the list is much bigger.

I dont currently have a car but my first car was a toyota celica. (Since then I have owned a Chrysler lebaron convertable, Nissan Primera and a Subaru legacy. The thing Ive driven the most recently is a 26ft Hino truck.

I guess that covers about what you shared. I am always open to questions, and believe we have a great group here. Welcome again.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:46 pm
I deleted my welcome post, because it was so...wrong. lol

'Sup.
I'm Novii. Just turned 22, own my own business, write in my spare time.
I have a dog, named Daisy who often has an odor akin to feta cheese.
I like to meet new people, but I'm definitely a lurker at heart so I vanish from weeks to years at a time from this site. :/

I drive a chevy cobalt.

BAM.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:01 am
Citrus Novii

'Sup.
I like to meet new people, but I'm definitely a lurker at heart so I vanish from weeks to years at a time from this site. :/

I drive a chevy cobalt.

BAM.

Way to keep it short XD. I dont remove my past...even if its outdated XD  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:52 am
gdapw
Citrus Novii

'Sup.

I drive a chevy cobalt.

BAM.

Way to keep it short XD. I dont remove my past...even if its outdated XD

I didn't have much time to write my usual long winded spazzy posts lol~
WELL I DO.

Not really.
I was going to redo it, but then was all "nah. I'll be an enigma instead."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:03 am
Citrus Novii

I didn't have much time to write my usual long winded spazzy posts lol~
WELL I DO.

Not really.
I was going to redo it, but then was all "nah. I'll be an enigma instead."

XD fair enough.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:20 pm
Hi, I'm Lianna
Joke is that I'm the kid among a bunch of old farts (hue hue hue) since I won't be nineteen until the end of November
Remember that, guys? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:52 pm
Sagebomb
You could read my profile in the welcome thread, but its probally like 5 years outdated now XD

Anyways as a heads up I am gdapw as well, so that profile comment was from me. I bounce between both these accounts on here.

But just want to give a shout out to all for evie (can I shorten it to that, I like nick names). Anyway Evie was a former poll guild owner as well who has came to join us as her guild, like many other poll guilds has fallen on inactive times. Please show her a extra big welcome, and that we are survivors who will always persist ^_^.

Im 27, been running this guild for 8 years as of a couple days ago. I am from New Zealand. I graduated with a Degree in Biology focused on behavioural ecology. Though am currently working at a spring/summer/fall camp in Ontario. As I am travelling/working overseas (And have been for years) I dont really have any pets of my own, but back home pets I would still say are mine are a couple cats (Kali and Albert), 4 tanks of tropical fish, a marine fish tank, and a cold water tank. Frogs, Axolytls, Bantams, A chicken, A duck, A lorikeet, Budgies, Finches, Quails, Canarys. And thats about it atm. Past pets the list is much bigger.

I dont currently have a car but my first car was a toyota celica. (Since then I have owned a Chrysler lebaron convertable, Nissan Primera and a Subaru legacy. The thing Ive driven the most recently is a 26ft Hino truck.

I guess that covers about what you shared. I am always open to questions, and believe we have a great group here. Welcome again.
Ah! Well thanks again for the welcome, it seems like a cool place here dramallama
That's an awesome collection of pets! How long are you planning to stay in Ontario?  

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:54 pm
Citrus Novii

'Sup.

I drive a chevy cobalt.

BAM.

Ooooo mysterious!
What kind of business is it?
And I def understand the lurker thing... I left for like 2 years once xp
I test drove a cobalt while shopping for my car but it was this really awful bright red color that I just couldn't get over (and also there was another car I liked better)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:56 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Hi, I'm Lianna
Joke is that I'm the kid among a bunch of old farts (hue hue hue) since I won't be nineteen until the end of November
Remember that, guys? emotion_awesome
Haha well hello! Nice to meet you!  

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:15 pm
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii

'Sup.

I drive a chevy cobalt.

BAM.

Ooooo mysterious!
I test drove a cobalt while shopping for my car but it was this really awful bright red color that I just couldn't get over (and also there was another car I liked better)

;3

Pizza Place, yo.

I despise red cars. I feel like they're a giant billboard for unnecessary attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:28 pm
Hello.
You can call me, Sleepy. I'm 23 years old. I'm currently in school as an animation major. I'll be graduating in the spring.
I have two fat orange cats. Oatmeal and Tiger (Tiger has now become Stevie though because he moves his head like Stevie Wonder when he wants to be pet). I love them so much. <3

Welcome to the guild! I hope you find a second home here with us. ^^  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:33 pm
Eviesee645
Ah! Well thanks again for the welcome, it seems like a cool place here dramallama
That's an awesome collection of pets! How long are you planning to stay in Ontario?

I tried looking for your guild. Couldnt find it, but if you did run it you are free to welcome anyone else from it as well. We dont judge a member based on where they are from ^_^.

Thanks, I grew up in a very animal friendly family.

My contract ends Oct 25th, then I will head to NY for just under a week, and am about to apply to a volenteer (With free room and board) job in BC which I hope to get, which would take me there. Other wise I dont know what Im doing starting in Nov.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:39 pm
Citrus Novii
Eviesee645
Citrus Novii

'Sup.

I drive a chevy cobalt.

BAM.

Ooooo mysterious!

;3

Pizza Place, yo.

I despise red cars. I feel like they're a giant billboard for unnecessary attention.

That's pretty legit! Do you deliver to NC? XD
Nah the color was called like "Victory Red" even the name made me wanna barf  

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:42 pm
Sagebomb
Eviesee645

I tried looking for your guild. Couldnt find it, but if you did run it you are free to welcome anyone else from it as well. We dont judge a member based on where they are from ^_^.

Thanks, I grew up in a very animal friendly family.

My contract ends Oct 25th, then I will head to NY for just under a week, and am about to apply to a volenteer (With free room and board) job in BC which I hope to get, which would take me there. Other wise I dont know what Im doing starting in Nov.
Here it is but yeah there's been like one post this year sweatdrop
Haha that sound like a pretty awesome plan to me!  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff