Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:13 pm
Halo 3 SHOULD be free tomorrow as the entire Games for Gold thing. Anyone excited? Hopefully multiplayer will have about 200k people instead of 3k .___.
Now if it isn't free and all the threads I've been reading are wrong....Please carry on. I'll go to a corner for being an idiot User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:34 am
Samantha_Suicidee
Halo 3 SHOULD be free tomorrow as the entire Games for Gold thing. Anyone excited? Hopefully multiplayer will have about 200k people instead of 3k .___.
Now if it isn't free and all the threads I've been reading are wrong....Please carry on. I'll go to a corner for being an idiot User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll pray to Sagan that you're right, I can't wait to play some Sandtrap.  

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:30 pm
Osamabinballin
Samantha_Suicidee

If you need someone to play with you count me in. For some reason it isn't free right now I think.. Maybe it was the 16th...I can't remember sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:48 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Osamabinballin
Samantha_Suicidee

If you need someone to play with you count me in. For some reason it isn't free right now I think.. Maybe it was the 16th...I can't remember sweatdrop

I'd be down, Yeah its still that one from before, I believe they change it after midnight....or else our fears come true and Great Old Ones put a different game emotion_8c  

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:30 pm
Osamabinballin
Samantha_Suicidee
Osamabinballin
Samantha_Suicidee

I'd be down, Yeah its still that one from before, I believe they change it after midnight....or else our fears come true and Great Old Ones put a different game emotion_8c

Tis be free. Funny thing is last night I found the Halo 3 steelbook when I was at work. Gamestop benefits=I bring them my copy I can keep the steelbook. Boyfriend has one though and its missing everything so I'm giving it to him (But keeping the case. Not the game, essentials, etc..)
I have no life xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:25 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Osamabinballin
Samantha_Suicidee
Osamabinballin
Samantha_Suicidee

Tis be free. Funny thing is last night I found the Halo 3 steelbook when I was at work. Gamestop benefits=I bring them my copy I can keep the steelbook. Boyfriend has one though and its missing everything so I'm giving it to him (But keeping the case. Not the game, essentials, etc..)
I have no life xD

You're a good lass, I still have my Halo 3 steelbook...but I can't find the damn game, so thanks to Gordon Freeman that it has become free for all to enjoy.  

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Dark legion dashboard (Xbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers