wanting to buy Fallon the Fox Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mon Tranquille

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:40 am
hello everyone so happy i found this group. I absolutely LOVE the I ams >w<

well i was wanting to buy Fallon the Fox a few nights ago but fell asleep and when i woke up it jumped a few mil...soooo was wondering if anyone was sellng for cheaper?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:00 pm
How much were you thinking to spend on one? I bought one for 4,199,000g a while ago, and I still have it.  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Mon Tranquille

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:06 pm
Kangit
How much were you thinking to spend on one? I bought one for 4,199,000g a while ago, and I still have it.

are you wanting to sell it? If so what would you want for it?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:12 pm
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

Well, I wasn't looking to sell it, but I'm not using it that much either, so I could just buy another one later when prices drop (I assume they will at some point). I don't know how many people have a Fallon the Fox, are planning to sell it, and are willing to sell it below the current Buy Now Price. I don't think there would be that many.

Mostly I just don't know how much you were about to spend before the prices went up, but I was thinking approximately 4 million (which is the lowest I've ever seen in the Marketplace).  

Kangit
Captain

Mon Tranquille

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:48 pm
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

Well, I wasn't looking to sell it, but I'm not using it that much either, so I could just buy another one later when prices drop (I assume they will at some point). I don't know how many people have a Fallon the Fox, are planning to sell it, and are willing to sell it below the current Buy Now Price. I don't think there would be that many.

Mostly I just don't know how much you were about to spend before the prices went up, but I was thinking approximately 4 million (which is the lowest I've ever seen in the Marketplace).

It's alright if you dont want to sell it :3

Yea around there. was like eh it wont go up in one night and went to bed. Woke up the next day onO what! 7.5 mil WHAT?!

lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 pm
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

Yea around there. was like eh it wont go up in one night and went to bed. Woke up the next day onO what! 7.5 mil WHAT?!

lol

What was it before? Sometimes, I'll hold off on buying an item, then the next time I check, it's gone way up. cat_razz  

Kangit
Captain

Mon Tranquille

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:04 pm
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

lol

What was it before? Sometimes, I'll hold off on buying an item, then the next time I check, it's gone way up. cat_razz

almost 6 if i remember right. like 5.5 i think. i always think stuff will go down and it doubles :/  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:09 pm
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

lol

almost 6 if i remember right. like 5.5 i think. i always think stuff will go down and it doubles :/

How about if I watch it, and when the price goes down near 5.5, I buy it and open a trade?  

Kangit
Captain

Mon Tranquille

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:17 pm
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

lol

How about if I watch it, and when the price goes down near 5.5, I buy it and open a trade?

ill probably watch it pretty close too. im slowly working on getting more I am items, they are so much though  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:05 am
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

lol

ill probably watch it pretty close too. im slowly working on getting more I am items, they are so much though

Well, the inflation is getting pretty bad, so I assume a lot of Were-Items went up in price since the whole Flynn's Booty thing. cat_neutral  

Kangit
Captain

Mon Tranquille

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:08 am
Kangit

Well, the inflation is getting pretty bad, so I assume a lot of Were-Items went up in price since the whole Flynn's Booty thing. cat_neutral

Flynn's booty ruined it all TnT
My top favorite I ams are on my wish list but they are more then 10+ mil 20+ mil  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:18 am
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

My top favorite I ams are on my wish list but they are more then 10+ mil 20+ mil

Looks like the only item I have that's on your Wishlist is Fallon the Fox. I used to have a Jet the Kitten Star, but the animation was terrible, so I resold it.

Pretty much the only thing left on my Wishlist is Cheshire Kitten. I have enough to buy it at pre-inflation prices, but it's too expensive to buy right now (I'm waiting for it to get around 10 million).  

Kangit
Captain

Mon Tranquille

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:49 am
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

Looks like the only item I have that's on your Wishlist is Fallon the Fox. I used to have a Jet the Kitten Star, but the animation was terrible, so I resold it.

Pretty much the only thing left on my Wishlist is Cheshire Kitten. I have enough to buy it at pre-inflation prices, but it's too expensive to buy right now (I'm waiting for it to get around 10 million).

oh?the animations are bad? hm...might not want it then...

Yea, Cheshire is a lot right now too...that one of my favorites. Ive never seen Sly in towns so dont know how it moves  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:16 am
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

Yea, Cheshire is a lot right now too...that one of my favorites. Ive never seen Sly in towns so dont know how it moves

I actually take screenshots of the animations, so I can show what some of them look like, assuming I put the frames in the correct order (they move really fast, so it's hard to see).

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

I have a longer list here.

Even if Jet doesn't look that bad, it's facing the wrong direction no matter which way you go or look. It was like this with a North Kitten Star I once had, too (along with Longcat Scarf), so there's a good chance all Kitten Stars have this problem (probably applies to Fantasy Kitten Star as well). What's annoying is how easy it looks to fix. I could flip all frames and fix the little floating bits on all the Kitten Stars in less than ten minutes (if I had the animations to work with).

Fallon the Fox looks fine to me, so Sly the Black Fox is probably also fine.

I don't own one, but I saw a Thea the Unicorn once, and its animation looked good (running like a tiny horse), so it might apply to Jada the Unicorn.

I have not seen Cheshire Kitten, Koji the Red Fox, or Midnight Violeztin (or their counterparts/recolors) in any Flash Spaces yet.  

Kangit
Captain

Mon Tranquille

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:27 am
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

I actually take screenshots of the animations, so I can show what some of them look like, assuming I put the frames in the correct order (they move really fast, so it's hard to see).

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

I have a longer list here.

Even if Jet doesn't look that bad, it's facing the wrong direction no matter which way you go or look. It was like this with a North Kitten Star I once had, too (along with Longcat Scarf), so there's a good chance all Kitten Stars have this problem (probably applies to Fantasy Kitten Star as well). What's annoying is how easy it looks to fix. I could flip all frames and fix the little floating bits on all the Kitten Stars in less than ten minutes (if I had the animations to work with).

Fallon the Fox looks fine to me, so Sly the Black Fox is probably also fine.

I don't own one, but I saw a Thea the Unicorn once, and its animation looked good (running like a tiny horse), so it might apply to Jada the Unicorn.

I have not seen Cheshire Kitten, Koji the Red Fox, or Midnight Violeztin (or their counterparts/recolors) in any Flash Spaces yet.

Ive seen koji, it looks like it is prancing and Cheshire but didnt see it moving, just sat there since the person was gone

I used to have onei (sold it to buy Jada but didnt have enough since it jumped quite a lot)

I have not seen Fantasy kitten yet, just jet(but was sitting still) and north star  
Questing, Buying, Selling, Donations

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff