Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ian and Louie Alliance

Back to Guilds

For all things Louie and Ian! A predetermined alliance of brotherhood. 

Tags: Pie Hard, Louie Ian, vampires, brothers, Rufus 

Reply Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance
Halloween

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

treat?
  louie!!
View Results

Balbora
Crew

Ground Control

29,350 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:23 am
HEEEEYYY!! it's time to put on hallowwen costumes and go trick or treating^^
so tell me: what r u doing on hallowenn evening/night

*stares*
OwO they really made louie look like trafalgar law..?
*goes insane and drools on everything*

x_X too much for mah brain

eeep! a rufus without skin >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:34 pm
Louie looks really good this year emotion_kirakira
only knows who the three of them supposed to be because of friends

I have class on Thursday nights so that is where i will be this Halloween emotion_donotwant  

Obito is Tobi

King Titan

--Beckys Nightmare--

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:03 pm
Although Louie looks damn fine this year, I still think last year when he was Sebastian Michaelis to be the bomb-diggity. > ->
But lol, Stein as Khan from the new Stark Trek movie. I have a friend obsessed with Star Trek. More-so the guy who plays Khan in Into Darkness. So yeah, had a nice laugh when I saw Stein.
And Kanoko as Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite. Why no one dress as Booker? gonk
I knew someone was gonna be from Attack on Titan; I just knew. Gah, the Titans are scariest thing ever; and Rufus had to be one. emotion_0A0 But hey, at least Ian looks adorable. ;3
Side note: I really wanna see the kids in the Treehouse dress as Near, Mello, and Matt from Death Note. They have so much potential to be those three. One year, dammit. One year.... emotion_donotwant

What I'm gonna do on Halloween night/evening. Gonna do an F--- All on school and walk around the Vegas strip. Probably gonna regret it; you know... with the sluts that walk around. But whatever.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:15 am
hmmm i don't know all NPC's costumes... for example stein's costume... but i think i have to watch into darkness now (oh how my bf will b happy xD ) tbh i didn't look at kanoko... but what the heck should cresento be? i have no clue :T

aw school on halloween sucks :U especially when school is in the evening...

well my halloween won't b better i think -.- my bf is at home i think... and i won't go on a stupid-and-lame-as-hell party. at least idk where to go -.-  

Balbora
Crew

Ground Control

29,350 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

mist777
Crew

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:43 pm
Put it this way, I instantly recognized Sasha's costume of Serena from Pokemon X and Y. The others I'm not so sure I would've recognized off the bat, except for maybe the one that dressed up as Zelda? I don't know.

As for what I plan to do, probably accompany my little sister who's going trick or treating.  
Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games