Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
"Haunted Houses" Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a real haunted house though
  That s**t would be creepy as Hell
  Not to mention highly unsafe
  And probably unsanitary
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:00 am
Apparently we like to go to those this time of year. The one we went to tonight (quite spur of the moment) was actually kind of cool since there was a zip line that you could go on. First time I'd been on one of those. The line for it took forever, but eh.

Ever been to one? Like 'em? Think they're cheesy?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:55 am
Been to one once... it was boring.  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:12 am
They're horribly cheesy. The worst part, though, is that in their cheesiness, they still think they're the exception to the rule and are legitimately scary.

I usually go through just to mock everything, out loud.

Nathan For You does an episode concerning this topic.

Reign of Terror  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:22 am
I can't go into them... even if I heard it wasn't that scary. I just can't. I begin to panic. I think it's just knowing every second that I have to watch out for someone or something scaring me. I like being scared if I don't know about it. But when I'm anxiously awaiting it, I can't.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:55 am
I went to one in Ohio in 2009

http://www.frightsite.com/

Based on a haunted school building.

A zipline sounds cool, though I wouldnt be in too much or a rush to go on it. Ive ran zipline for probally dunno 4000+ people in the past 6 months?

But still its nice to see how they are done other places and well haunted as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:20 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
I can't go into them... even if I heard it wasn't that scary. I just can't. I begin to panic. I think it's just knowing every second that I have to watch out for someone or something scaring me. I like being scared if I don't know about it. But when I'm anxiously awaiting it, I can't.
Seriously, you have a higher chance of not suffering brain damage by watching (or reading) Twilight than of being scared at a haunted house.

The acting in the best of them is mediocre at best, which combined with usually terrible atmosphere setup usually means that they have to rely solely on jump-scares, which, due to bad acting and, in most cases, extremely low budget (and effort) make-up and costumes, means that most of those scares are going to be mechanical noises, like compressed air bursts or doors dropping.  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:43 am
Generic Infantry
Seriously, you have a higher chance of not suffering brain damage by watching (or reading) Twilight than of being scared at a haunted house.

The acting in the best of them is mediocre at best, which combined with usually terrible atmosphere setup usually means that they have to rely solely on jump-scares, which, due to bad acting and, in most cases, extremely low budget (and effort) make-up and costumes, means that most of those scares are going to be mechanical noises, like compressed air bursts or doors dropping.

I just think it weird that I've been scared of them. I'm general not scared of anything else that's suppose to scare someone and I'm sure most haunted house are nothing to be scared about. I just haven't dared to go in one since I was little. /shrugs ...Just don't prefer to. There's really no point. My little brother scares me enough around the house (I shouldn't say little he acts like my big brother more). He's going to make horror movies for a living.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:14 pm
hunted corn maze... i think i gave a lil kid nightmares... I helped work in one in collage... i was a scarecrow at the end of the maze... alil kid is like mom its real... dad its real and i just stayed still not moving and it's poking me... the parents are like it's not real come on were almost at the end... they were walking and the lil boy turned back and i waved to him and he freaked out and i went back to normal, noone else in his family saw it... he was like 4 years old... IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!
lol
I went to a real haunted house my ex took me too... someone walked thought and and all the sudden my ex's cousin was like, why do i have a needle in my hand? the kid didn't touch anything...
my ex's apt was haunted also... something grabbed my foot and i fell down some steps  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:27 pm
I don't like haunted/scary
._________.
Though the one year, the lake had one with an Alice in Wonderland room. Freaking awesome, that room emotion_kirakira
My sister scared the Hatter when he jumped out at us by saying hi happily XD
He said hi back, though X'D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:46 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Generic Infantry

I just think it weird that I've been scared of them. I'm general not scared of anything else that's suppose to scare someone and I'm sure most haunted house are nothing to be scared about. I just haven't dared to go in one since I was little. /shrugs ...Just don't prefer to. There's really no point. My little brother scares me enough around the house (I shouldn't say little he acts like my big brother more). He's going to make horror movies for a living.

Well if you don't care about them then it doesn't matter. I only go into them when I'm really bored and usually then I'm only in the area for the sake of spending time with the family.  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:47 pm
Generic Infantry

Well if you don't care about them then it doesn't matter. I only go into them when I'm really bored and usually then I'm only in the area for the sake of spending time with the family.

Exactly.
I just draw when I'm really bored. Which reminds me, I should start your drawing sometime soon!!!! I haven't had the time. I've been busy with everything this weekend. x.x Ugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:49 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Generic Infantry

Exactly.
I just draw when I'm really bored. Which reminds me, I should start your drawing sometime soon!!!! I haven't had the time. I've been busy with everything this weekend. x.x Ugh.
Whenever you get around to it is fine, within reason, of course. I'm not waiting ten years for it, but maybe a few months would be alright with me.  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:56 pm
Generic Infantry
you get around to it is fine, within reason, of course. I'm not waiting ten years for it, but maybe a few months would be alright with me.

Few months??? x.x
Let's say within two weeks. I feel bad if I take longer than that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:21 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Kinda like my girlfriend that way~ I find it hilarious. The amusing thing is that if you go into those things and people SEE you being scared, they'll only target you more.

Also, I discovered that letting the name of anyone in your group slip out is a great way to get them to gang up on that person too xd

gdapw
I went to one in Ohio in 2009

http://www.frightsite.com/

Based on a haunted school building.

A zipline sounds cool, though I wouldnt be in too much or a rush to go on it. Ive ran zipline for probally dunno 4000+ people in the past 6 months?

But still its nice to see how they are done other places and well haunted as well.

I was thinking about you when they did the zipline stuff. First one I ever went on, so I didn't know how it would go. They made us sign a disclaimer thing before we went on, but I assumed that if anyone got hurt, they probably wouldn't keep the thing running. I was surprised at how quickly the thing came to a stop at the end though.

BlueCowGirl
hunted corn maze... i think i gave a lil kid nightmares... I helped work in one in collage... i was a scarecrow at the end of the maze... alil kid is like mom its real... dad its real and i just stayed still not moving and it's poking me... the parents are like it's not real come on were almost at the end... they were walking and the lil boy turned back and i waved to him and he freaked out and i went back to normal, noone else in his family saw it... he was like 4 years old... IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!
lol
I went to a real haunted house my ex took me too... someone walked thought and and all the sudden my ex's cousin was like, why do i have a needle in my hand? the kid didn't touch anything...
my ex's apt was haunted also... something grabbed my foot and i fell down some steps

Haha, that's awesome. I wonder if your parents really didn't see anything, or if they were just playing along to make you more scared and paranoid. I think there's a corn maze place we might be going to this year, but we'll see.

Shannon Kyra Liannanon
I don't like haunted/scary
._________.
Though the one year, the lake had one with an Alice in Wonderland room. Freaking awesome, that room emotion_kirakira
My sister scared the Hatter when he jumped out at us by saying hi happily XD
He said hi back, though X'D

I try to respond to the people when I can. A bunch of asked us for our soul last night and I pondered the deficiency of souls that the place had. Also I told one zombie that I liked her jacket and she seemed happy about it.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:25 pm
BlueCowGirl
lol
I went to a real haunted house my ex took me too... someone walked thought and and all the sudden my ex's cousin was like, why do i have a
needle in my hand? the kid didn't touch anything...
GoldDiggingWhore

Haha, that's awesome. I wonder if your parents really didn't see anything, or if they were just playing along to make you more scared and paranoid. I think there's a corn maze place we might be going to this year, but we'll see.

dear... I was the scare crow
i was the one that scared the kids... my parents never did that crap with me  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas