12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:59 pm
AND IT'S MIIIIINE
Anyone else get a shiny on X/Y yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:01 pm
Yay! And yes, Charmander! I was really determined to get one for my boyfriend.

How much more common do you think they made shinies this gen?

Edit: I traded for a shiny Relicanth but then realized that he kinda sucks >_< He's so pretty though!!!  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:49 am
I heard it was dropped from like 1/10,000 to 1/1000 in tall grass.
I got my Scyther in about... 45 eggs. Roughly.

The cool thing about breeding Scyther is that they're wanted by almost everyone so I've traded for a houndour, growlithe, amaura, duskull, shuppet and a few others I don't think I could've gotten myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:11 am
if someone can get me a shiny beldum and hold onto it till i get my copy of X, be much appreciated. oh yeah and was there any way to transfer pokemon from black and white at all?  

Xilo The Odd

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:29 pm
Xilo The Odd
if someone can get me a shiny beldum and hold onto it till i get my copy of X, be much appreciated. oh yeah and was there any way to transfer pokemon from black and white at all?

I've not seen any way yet but they might add something for it.
I've heard rumors of Game Freak officials saying "We still have surprises" so... who knows, also there's a rumor that there will be more Pokemon released rather than the ones we already know about on X/Y.

I wonder if it'll be the legendary trio for X/Y...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:12 pm
it'll be a Z version lolololololololololololoollllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll  

Xilo The Odd

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:50 am
Xilo The Odd
it'll be a Z version lolololololololololololoollllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

But we can already be sure of that.
What if the surprises are Mudkip, Treeko and their mega stones?
Torchic and Blazikin's mega stone are events outside of the game and it's weird that they'd just release Torchic...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:25 pm
Pokebank is coming in december, and black and white will be able to connect to that, I believe. I heard it's a payed service though.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:30 pm
Pokebank will be p2p? Like... how does that work? An add-on Dlc or a 3DS cartridge?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:47 pm
Deathgod of Legend
Pokebank will be p2p? Like... how does that work? An add-on Dlc or a 3DS cartridge?

It's like... an app that you download only, I think.

I kinda wish that X and Y were just plain incompatible with older games. Now everyone's just going to import their hacked Pokemon. -_-  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:24 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Deathgod of Legend

I kinda wish that X and Y were just plain incompatible with older games. Now everyone's just going to import their hacked Pokemon. -_-

Actually, I read somewhere that Pokebank is supposed to have a program that detects hacked Pokemon in an attempt to keep them out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:21 pm
Deathgod of Legend
16-bit Jazzy
Deathgod of Legend

Actually, I read somewhere that Pokebank is supposed to have a program that detects hacked Pokemon in an attempt to keep them out.

I bet it'll keep out ones that have really obviously been hacked, but when you create a hacked Pokemon, it's possible to make it LOOK like it was obtained by legitimate means, even though it's shiny and the person got it at level 100 with perfect IVs and EVs. Not to mention, they can have it hold any item that they didn't obtain themselves. Hopefully Pokebank will somehow be able to track those, too, because people who didn't even have to raise their perfect Pokemon are at a big unfair advantage  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:11 am
16-bit Jazzy
Deathgod of Legend
16-bit Jazzy
Deathgod of Legend

I bet it'll keep out ones that have really obviously been hacked, but when you create a hacked Pokemon, it's possible to make it LOOK like it was obtained by legitimate means, even though it's shiny and the person got it at level 100 with perfect IVs and EVs. Not to mention, they can have it hold any item that they didn't obtain themselves. Hopefully Pokebank will somehow be able to track those, too, because people who didn't even have to raise their perfect Pokemon are at a big unfair advantage

We're just gonna have to wait and see how it goes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:07 pm
Deathgod of Legend
16-bit Jazzy
Deathgod of Legend
16-bit Jazzy
Deathgod of Legend

yeah, i really hope they can keep people from using hacked perfect pokemon on like the online battle and stuff as well, i'd like it to be a challenge but not outright impossible. and just based on what i've heard, EV training is supposed to be very easy now. all thats left is breeding for them IV's (which really in the older games made very little difference. it was just a way to ensure each pokemon was unique aside from their training.)  

Xilo The Odd

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:18 am
Xilo The Odd
Deathgod of Legend
16-bit Jazzy
Deathgod of Legend
16-bit Jazzy
Deathgod of Legend

yeah, i really hope they can keep people from using hacked perfect pokemon on like the online battle and stuff as well, i'd like it to be a challenge but not outright impossible. and just based on what i've heard, EV training is supposed to be very easy now. all thats left is breeding for them IV's (which really in the older games made very little difference. it was just a way to ensure each pokemon was unique aside from their training.)

Yeah, EV training is way easier, you basically play a mini game to increase the EVS you want but you have to unlock the better EV giving minigames before you can actually use them.
Aside from that, normal EV training is still in.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff