Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
BB's 1x1 search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:55 pm
gaia_angelleft About me: gaia_nitemareright

~I am female but I will also play male roles
~I am between semi and full literate
~I am on gaia almost every day and message or status about extended absences
~I am 18+
~I have some plots thought out already but would love to hear your ideas
~I do exceptionally well with action and fantasy (Though normal and dramas I'm still fairly good at)
~I don't care whether it's PM or forum for the rp
~I like to include some sort of picture but don't care about skellys

gaia_angelleft What I'm looking for: gaia_nitemareright
~A semi-full lit partner
~Creative ideas
~Full sentences
~Someone not afraid to take some control in the rp
~Male or Female
~A long term partner (Or someone with the balls to break it off instead of just not responding)

So pm me or post here and lets get an rp started
3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:59 pm
Bloodbeauty118

I have an idea for a Human x Vampire (male human/female vampire) roleplay that takes qualities from both the True Blood series and Anita Blake series. Shapeshifters for the most part will be known if discriminated against by most humans. Vampires will have businesses and servants for feeding as well as more intimate desires as needed, though they will be vulnerable to sunlight still. I had the idea that the human was half Fae and as a result desired among vampires, though unknown to them and the human he would also be a necromancer and one of only three 'true' necromancers in the world (meaning that it wouldn't be necessary to use blood and salt to raise the dead, which would be an uncommon-rare talent among humanity.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

I'm liking this idea and I'd love to try it with you. I have heard of True Blood but never looked into it and I haven't heard of Anita Blake. So I may need to do my research on that a bit but I'm sure I can pick up on it fairly quickly. I may not be a 'twihard' but I know some good vampire series (A fan of BloodRayne and House of Night if you've ever looked into them). Shoot me a PM and we can discuss more details to the plot and how we'd prefer to rp. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:25 pm
*raises hand* I am interested in hearing ideas you have smile I play either gender and unless I am on my mobile phone, I am just shy of full lit smile I do like a little romance. But am very pro communication. (talking about future plot and the like) But like I said I am interested in hearing what you have thought up.  

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:21 am
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu

I'm liking this idea and I'd love to try it with you. I have heard of True Blood but never looked into it and I haven't heard of Anita Blake. So I may need to do my research on that a bit but I'm sure I can pick up on it fairly quickly. I may not be a 'twihard' but I know some good vampire series (A fan of BloodRayne and House of Night if you've ever looked into them). Shoot me a PM and we can discuss more details to the plot and how we'd prefer to rp. biggrin

I've heard of both series and if you would want to do a roleplay in those series, I don't mind the idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:02 pm
I have a couple of long term rp plots but I'm curious to see your ideas if you don't mind. I can include the bit from my partner search topic in my next post if you want (kinda need to find it anyways since it's buried somewhere in some guild).  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces