Reply Roleplaying Room
☆Cross My Heart [Open]★

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:09 pm
"If we make it through that gate alive I promise to be your guardian and servant for as long as I live. Cross my heart"

This is a story about two boys with and unbreakable friendship. Although one lives life as a wealthy male and the other as a hard worker with barely a roof over his head. These two were friends since they were very young and before they had been adopted into families. The wealthier friend tries his best to help he and his adopted family out, but the male won't ever receive a gift unless he earned it himself. So he kept working hard at this job but the other kept offering.

But then, one night during the summer.. a fire started in the house of the rich friend, while everyone was asleep. Since the poor one had been up most of the night he was the first one to noticed smoke forming in the air. Alarmed at this unusual behavior, he stopped what he was doing and quickly, but quietly went to see what was going on. The fire had spread, and started taking down the sides of the house. Out of panic and a few seconds of thoughts, he darted into the large household yelling out to those inside. As quickly as he could he hurried to get the parents awake and out of the house, getting burnt on his arms and legs. On the last time going into the house, he noticed that the foundations in his friends room had boarded up the door and so he had to squeeze through to get inside.

On the opposite side, his friend was on the floor, unconscious and facing the window as if he was trying to get out. Quickly looking around tried to find a safe exit before he too fell unconscious. Spotting the window, he picked him up and jumped through the window onto the ground beside the two story building. With a heavy thud that nearly knocked the wind from him, he got up as quick as he could and started dragging the male."I-if..we make it..off..pass that...gate...alive......I will always be...your guardian servant as long as I live..." He whispered to him, glancing down at the male. Right then he found some hidden strength and he dragged him a good few feet past the gate that marked the edge of his rich friend's house. Carefully he placed him down so and half-stepped to the side. Falling unconscious after he say his pal's parents and a large group of people rush over to see what had happened...

Ok listen, I've decided to be the male who gets saved by his friend (which is a uke or seke). So I was looking for some for a seke or seme to play the male who saves his friend? And one out there? If you are, PM DO NOT POST IN THIS FORUM  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:31 am
Hi my name is.. Greggory
I am 20 years old
Role: Hard Working Friend
What I am is a.. Oxen Anima
Around people I'm told that I'm.. stubborn, sarcastic, wise, loyal, mysterious, open-minded, childish
This is what others hear me say. "Sure a sword is great in all but you won't see me without a bow in arrow in a long ranged spot.."
User Image

Legendary Urban Canine

Roleplaying Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces