Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Skin Deep Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:44 pm
Hardest part of this is coming up with a decent title for this thing
EucalyptusCoral

ps. The airport was so empty it was downright frightening
pps. Do you want to start or should I
It really doesn't matter.
Oh but since i can't find a animu pic for the school just imagine the last college campus you've ever been to or seen i'll try to describe from imagination best i can and
for some reason boys and girls can be in the same dorm..oh lordy...that is all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:04 pm
Bolt BioHazard

I'll just imagine how i think a college should look. I'm in community college at the moment. Can't afford those fancy universities. xD And an empty airport... hah, fitting for October with Halloween right around the corner. Erm.. I don't mind who goes first. Erm.. I'm terrible with first posts. sweatdrop I thought the title was fine by the way.  

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:05 pm
EucalyptusCoral

(I'm still in highschool but I'm a senior
I with my own money can't afford community college so I'm going straight to the navy
I usually try to stick to things that I know about but we'll try to stay more focused on the characters rather than the school
"Lochwood" uni or something lol here i go)

i hate coloring
but generally Van's Indian/German/Japanese
Normally he's pale due to his blood color, has white hair, and yellowgreen eyes
his "human look" his hair is down and black he has grey eyes and a little more color in his face
User Image
User Image

I've been through college so many dang times I should be dr dr Denali
If i have to go why don't you?
You hardly do anything either except teach little kids to kick old men in the nuts in you're little karate classes
Vancouver stated as he watched from the passenger's seat of his brother's car students on the crosswalk carting their things to their dorms. Give me a break Van
I hardly believe it that you actually graduated your first college. Besides this is a temporary thing by temporary I mean if we are going to be able to start over our lives the best thing to do is continue where we left off.
Major explained as he scannes the large numbers on the various buildings
We aren't too far...almost got lost- he mumbled to himself before Van interrupted
if that's the case then we are a little behind
i recall telling you multiple times that i was a newly promoted captain
,a test pilot,and translator in the airforce
or did you fall asleep while i was talking again?
he questioned but it was obvious Major was more concerned on getting the boy where he was supposed to be. Van made a face and hung his arm out of the car as he listened to Major quietly talk to himself before coming to a sudden stop.
Well here's your stop
remember no shortcuts,static jumping,hunting on campus, and other mess you do
pretend this is the time before Freakzter and only call me or others if there's real trouble..what else...happy future birthday and get out
Major said with an added hand gesture
Van just inhaled before getting his few bags out of the backseat and card for the door. Major didn't stay much longer as Van walked up to his building the went in
in search of his room. When he really thought about it this is one of the only times he wasn't followed by one of his pack brothers
aside from his spirit this is the first time he was on his own for a long time.
looking around he noticed a few girls and was almost about to swear that Maj left him at the wrong building but he found his room
the last one on the 2nd floor. He opened the door with the card to see a den like area then two different rooms he chose the closest one and after seeing that it wasn't taken he proceeded to unpack and sort things out while wondering who would be unlucky enough to be stuck with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:05 pm
Bolt BioHazard

((Aah, alright. Well good luck in the Navy! and here we gooooo!))

(A spoiled femminist shape shifter, what could be more interesting?!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sandra strutted onto campus, a hoard of boys behind her carrying her various amount of bags. Buildings loomed up before her, blocking out some of the bright sunlight. Still, she didn't dare take off her sunglasses until she got to her dorm room. The party the previous night was still hammering away at her head and her stomach still wanted to churn something fierce.

Her parents had dropped her off at the gates, not wanting to say their good byes. She couldn't blame them either. They thought this was an all girl university after all. They bestowed complete trust on her and that was one large mistake. The brunette glanced down at the flimsy sheet of paper in her hands that flapped lightly in the wind. With a quick scan she found the building she needed and headed towards is, her hips twitching provocatively, giving the boys behind her something nice to watch while she walked ahead of them.

The inside of the dorm building wasn't anything spectacular. The grey brick outside matched much of the dull decor on the inside. What did she expect though. The most important part was her room. That would be hers to do with as she pleased. There weren't any elevators so the hoard of men were forced to climb the stairs with her luggage. Why did she have so many things? To be fair it was more of her clothing and shoes.... and accessories.

The woman pushed open the door, pushing her sunglasses to the top of her head and surveying the area. She could hear the rustle of a person in the first room so she pointed to the second bedroom where the men dropped her things off. She gave them each a wave good bye and started to go through the many items she had.

For a brief moment, Sanda wondered who it was that was staying in the other room. The possibility that it was a boy was fifty fifty. The chance of him being attractive, well that was something different all together.

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:48 pm
EucalyptusCoral

(Busy day tomorrow ugh but the worst part is over...i think
and oh goodie)
Van heard alot of commotion going on outside his room it sounded like half the students wandering the halls like lost souls huddled up into their dorm and dropped their stuff. Van didn't peek out though he had an itching urge to,
his only reason not to be nosey was to remind himself that he might have to talk to people or there really was a bunch of people outside and being around more than 3 people made him feel uncomfortable in small enclosures. After the noise of shuffling feet and bag drop offs settled down he waited a minute or two before opening his door and slowly walking out.
He looked over at the open door of the other room practically overflowing with things before looking around the open area. It wasn't anything to write home about
There was a couch, a small coffee table and an old tv
they had a little light coming in through the long vertical blinds he assumed the sliding glass doors lead to a balcony. "Hmp" he grunted
in all honesty he really didn't know what to do with himself and the boredom of being normal was already setting in. His powers usually kept him entertained and a majority of the friends he had weren't human and possibly not of this dimension
he was pretty sure skype didn't work between realities. Either he had to make new friends to bother, pray he's forever buried in homework or figure out some sort of hobby. He thought to himself as he walked over and peeked out the blinds there was a large pond not to far from there swarming with ducks and geese. Though somewhere while wondering if it's seem odd if he left to go throw bread crumbs at the waterfowl he remembered the noise from earlier
he has a dormmate. He sighed turning around and walking towards the other room door
nothing was forcing him to go introduce himself but he was curious on what type of person he'd be stuck with for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:35 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Sandra huffed and puffed as she lifted her suitcase full of clothing.. or was it shoes? She couldn't quite remember what exactly she packed anymore. A sound to her right made her look up and she was staring at a man with black hair and grey eyes. She gave him a quick look up and down and smiled to herself. So she had a male room mate. And he was mildly attractive. She thrust her hip to the side and place a dainty hand atop of it.

"Uhm, can I help you with something?" She waited for an answer then turned back to unpacking her belongings. It would take her all day if not the entire weekend for her to get settled in. She was just grateful to have her own room. This way she didn't have to worry about people rummaging through her things.

it was interesting though, to have a male dorm mate. Normally places like this thought to keep the genders apart, but she guessed wrong. She glanced back up at the man with grey eyes, her own honey colored ones looking a bit annoyed. If he was just going to stand there, the least he could do was offer a bit of his help. She slammed one case closed and tried to lug up the next one. No, this one was the shoes, she could tell by the pure weight of it. The girl hardly believed in anything ugly so it was mainly filled with heels, wedges and bedazzled flats that matched each of her outfits.

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:22 pm
EucalyptusCoral

"Uh no I'm fine....but from the looks of things it looks like you need help" He replied while thinking he shouldn't of said that because he was pretty much saying he could help hee if she needed him to but Van really didn't want to
it wasn't his fault she had a pantsload of unpacking to do. Even he didn't bring that many things
which someone could easily bring up the gender card and say it's because he's a dude. Unfortunately in this day and age there are many types of males and occasionally Van likes dressing up despite the fact he usually wears the exact same thing all the time due to the fact that he was designed with his "default outfit" just last week he was able to take off his jacket without finding a neverending amount of duplicates underneath.So far he's down to his coveted aviatior shades sitting on his forehead
those things weren't going anywhere anytime soon.
Noticing that his mind was starting to wander again when he saw that the girl had already started on a new suitcase. "All that mess is in the past" he mumbled to himself before asking
"Do you er need help with something?...girl i don't know the name of yet" preparing to do an about face if she declined his offer.
Van did also notice he was acting a bit off even for him
it was probably the new surroundings and rules throwing him off.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:21 pm
Bolt BioHazard
]

Sandra laughed slightly, amused by his awkward stance. She stood up and faced him once again and laughed. "Hold on there sailor. I could use some help." She looked at the mound of belongings that she had packed. Maybe she should have stopped When she had three bags. Even three bags were understandable, but six? She supposed it would be alright since this would be her room for the next four years. She knew her parents were happy to be rid of her.

"Name is Sandra by the way. You can call me Sandy, D, or Sara. Do not call be Sandra. That's reserved for my mother and father when they are angry." She stuck out her bangle clad arm to shake the mans hand. Surely they could get along despite the fact that it was a man and a woman living together.

"Now what's your name sailor?" She smirked at him and got back to packing, wanting to get this done with sooner rather than later. "Also, just go ahead and throw the things on the bed. It'll be easier if I don't have to lift heavy items. I'm quite fragile." He gave her best puppy pout. He didn't seem the type to want to help, but he had offered and she wasn't one to deny requests of gentlemanly acts.

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:30 am
EucalyptusCoral

"It's Van
short for Vancouver not Vance or something I don't really care what you call me I just never go by Everett. " he said as he entered to shake her hand before getting to work of course by the time he made it to the middle the smell of various scents from either perfums to body washes already assaulted his nose. He had to gather himself before tracking the scent to one of the unopened bags
something must of busted on the way there or at least unscrewed enough to leak. His nose was probably one of his most sensitive parts and he couldn't help but make a face as he worked to discover the source of the strong smell.
But within the first few minutes of pretty much silence he attempted to start conversation again. "So-..."he started to say while moving on to the next bag but his attention broke from what he was doing when someone entered

It was a random woman who Van was about to question but she tried to hold back a smiled and waved him over. Huffing since the stranger ruined whatever rhythm he had with unpacking he tip toed out trying not to step on anything as he exited.
The woman had pulled Van to his room before speaking
Ok I wanted to try a little something different
Major said "no" to my proposal to be a seperate student
but hold on I thought instead of being one full time i could just find a person to hang out with at times like this. That way I can go around campus
Possibly find all your classes and we'll both know where everything is by the time classes start
she explained but only recieved a dry look from Van before he responded
" you're supposed to be with me no "if" "ands" or "buts"
you are one of the main reasons we are in this mess
now go leave whoever you got here alone and join me back in the room
you don't bargin with me Syn." Van said while putting a hand up and backing out to keep her from dragging this on
the woman whined before walking out sighing loud enough to be heard in any part of the dorm. "Do you have any siblings Sara?" He asked noticeably irritated by the interruption  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:43 am
Bolt BioHazard

"Van... Like a mini van? Huh..." A smirk formed on her face. It was time to test just how flexible her new roomie really could be. Sandra had a sassy way about her and tended to be on the sarcastic side of things. Life was too serious to not make fun of it! She watched as he sniffed through her bags and found it a bit odd. What exactly was he looking for? Her question was answered soon after as he opened up one of her perfume cases. The smell of raspberries exploded around the room enough for even Sandra's eyes to water like crazy. It seemed he was looking through the bag when he started to exit the room. There was another girl that had called him and she wondered momentarily as to what the girl could ever want.

A loud sigh sounded through their apartment like room and Van returned shortly after. She was slightly taken aback with his question but decided to answer it anyway.

"Uhm, I can't say that I do. Then again I can't account for the women that my father slept with before meeting my mother. Perhaps I have a half sibling out there somewhere, though I doubt it greatly. You?" She had managed to work through two bags now and had about three or four left to do. She was moving along quickly but efficiently, just the way she liked it.

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:24 pm
EucalyptusCoral

Van didn't answer immediately
after he breezed through two more bags he decided to take a break. "If you want to get technical I have one but he's more of a "half sibling" like you say
I have 3 other guys I consider my brothers but none of us are really related." He said but remembered the commotion earlier
"Well if you don't have anyone but your folks what was that a few hour ago?
it sounded like about 4 different people running around" he questioned
Just before he remembered the comment she made as he hopped out
"Mini Van would be funny if i was short but that's not the case
on a side note" he added in while waiting for her response.

(I may be tempted to expose him earlier just to get things going lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:35 am
Bolt BioHazard

Sandra looked at Van with a raised brow. Did he really not see the men parade in then out? It was a sight that was hard to see. She gave a laugh and stood up straight, stretching her back out before returning to her suitcase.

"Those were my minions. Careful I'm an evil witch sent here to turn you all into my followers." She chucked and pushed the empty bags under the bed and in the corner of her closet. they had one bag left to go and then we would have the rest of the day to herself. "So there is something that we need to discuss. My room is off limits from eight at night until seven in the morning every other day. No knocking, or talking to me, no anything. Just stay away from this door and go about your business."

With her being a shape shifter, she had to change at least once every other day. IF she didn't she would start to shift out of her control and that would have been the most embarrassing thing to happen to her. Van was sure to freak out if he saw her change into her black panther or tiger form. Since she hid her abilities, she still had troubles turning fully back into her human form. Her ears would still be showing or her tail and would take at least three hours to fully vanish, hence the long hours of no disturbances.

"Well, it looks like we've finished. Thanks for the help." She gave a sweet smile then pushed past him and into the general living area. There wasn't much but it was better than having one of those two beds one room dorms. Those were more so for the poorer folk who used financial assistance.

((Alright, that's fine. Maybe he walks in while she is shifting? Forgets that she made a rule and needs to ask her something?))

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:27 pm
EucalyptusCoral

(I'll figure something)
Van had stayed in his room till whatever had happened had passed
But did nothing other than slightly smirk at her joke and follow her out. " Don't worry you won't really be seeing much of me
i just decided to bother you to see what type of person i'd basically be stuck with for a bit." He admitted with a shrug as he headed for his room
" And it was no problem
I didn't have much else to do." He added before disappearing in his room
ignoring the fact that Van and his friends were video game chars brought into this world thanks to a freaky freak accident the 3 were nature spirits
that is excluding a few characters from the second game. Besides controlling one or two "elements" the main thing they used was an odd form of shapeshifting called
digestive shapeshifting
It was pretty self explanatory and much more useful than most regular non specific shapeshifters who could change into someone based from info from their senses. Since things like memories could be copied
the only downside was depending on metabolism they'd have to eat said thing often to stay in a certain form and it had to be fresh. Van and the others usually would involuntarily shift at night back to their animal selves
Which wouldn't of been much of a problem if they were in a secluded house or something but in most cases they would be in active cities or neighborhoods and at least 2 out of the four have jobs somewhere so night time would be their time to hunt
unfortunately since eating humans is something you usually never really get used to most of them hardly eat enough to stay human themselves for more than a day or two. Van would have to figure something out either tonight or tomorrow morning the room wasn't really big enough for him to hide comfortably
Major must of figured Van was smart enough to figure something out. He mentally rolled his eyes before falling onto his bed for a quick nap. He forgot to get a laptop or tablet to mess around with and the only tv was in the main room so he was bored apparently to the point of sleeping.

Van woke up around the middle of the afternoon he made a sound of displeasure hoping he'd at least had slept until nightfall
But it was too late now he was awake and fully charged and he doubted figuring out a discreet way to discharge all of the electricity he held would tire him out enough to go back to sleep.
sleeping didn't do anything for him his body generates electricity from movement.
After sitting in his bed for a minute he was curious if Sandra was still around
wanting to find out he he changed to his element form and disappeared into the nearest outlet in his room at that point he could pretty much seen anything through the lightbulbs or television.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:21 pm
Sandra finished wandering around the small apartment like space and plopped herself onto her bed. The only bad thing about moving away from home was that you left behind your friends as well. Still, Sandra picked up her cell phone and started to text her best friends. It lasted all of ten minutes before they went to their sorority meeting. Lucky them they had gotten into the same school. Her parents wanted her to go to this one though and she went with it knowing she didn't have too much of a say so in any situation.

Sighing, she stood up and headed out of the dorm. Maybe shifting would help her to relax a little bit. She checked herself in the mirror before heading out of the dorm building that she would find herself stuck in for the next four years to come. She wandered about, looking for something a bit more fun to do. Shifting was the last thing on her mind, but if she did it now, then she wouldn't have to worry about it tomorrow night. She sighed and watched as the numerous amount of freshman wandered about. On one side of the court yard the men were playing football. On the other were the cheerleaders. Now there was something she could get into.

She sauntered up to them and watched as they preformed tricks most girls couldn't even do in their dreams. Luckily for her, being a shifter meant she had a set amount of skills from the animals she could shift into without even thinking. She smiled and walked up to the captain when they were done doing tricks and the like.

"What a team. When are auditions." Sandra smiled at the woman with the itty bitty uniform on. Her blonde hair looked fried and her face was caked on her face. Still, she decided that cringing away wouldn't be such a good idea.

"Next week. Gym. Six o' clock. Best bring your A game." The girl flipped her hair over her shoulder and walked away. She didn't seem to be interested in anything that Sandra had to say and she obviously underestimated the kind of person shew as. Now was not the time to pick fights though. Getting into a club of some sort would help pass the time in the dreaded closet.
Bolt BioHazard

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:16 pm
EucalyptusCoral

After checking that the coast was clear he came out of the tv and plopped onto the couch to watch tv. He would have to make a trip to bring his game systems but was really too lazy to do it the "normie" way he disappeared back through the tv and came back out of one of his brother's cell phone which was left on the charger. He looked around the room then peeked out the door into the hall
The house was empty. Vancouver was curious what everyone was up to but not enough to stay and get caught. He walked out of Hurricane's room into Ryan's to swipe the laptop he usually kept under the bed. It took some time for him to find the case and charger in the messy room but the man spotted it in between the bed and wall outlet
now next was his games. He really wasn't much of a gamer but for him movies,tv shows, and certain games were like different worlds
he could enter and interact freely with it in first person . Though except for a copy of his and the others game it's not much use other than a place to go if he couldn't leave campus and was bored.
Van heard a door creak open and quickly hopped into an outlet
Before returning to his room huffing and puffing. He dropped his stuff on his bed before sorting out gamr consoles. He decided today he'd chill tomorrow he'd go visit the classes himself then the day after that for his birthday/halloween he'd send a double to class that day and figure out something to do from there. He went over that in his head as he carried his things and hooked it up to the den tv to just busy himself while Sandy was away.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff