Reply Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles
Hundred Rose's YAOI/YURI characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_One_Hundred_Roses_xX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:54 pm
Please PM me if you are interested in any of my Characters!!

Some stuff you should know

♥ Do not post in this thread. It is only for my characters !
♥ Semi-literate, I can write about two paragraphs if I have enough details to reply to. I'm okay with one liners once in a while.
♥ I can only role play in the PMs sadly...
♥ I like to set up some details before I start a role play. (It helps me get into it lol)

More to come

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:04 pm
User Image

Name: Monica Vincent

Nickname: Soul Collector, Moni (only if you have a death wish or if you are really special to her)

Race: Demon

Personality: Cold, harsh, outspoken, tough, violent, doesn't usually think about others feelings. But if you get on her good side or she likes you she can be very loving, passionate, and caring.

Bio: She was raised in a harsh and loving home. Her father being the head of a very strong and feared mafia, she would be targeted by people who wanted to get to her father. But what they didn't know was that she had been trained to fight since she was just a little kid. When she was in high school she was always in trouble and getting into fights, but she always won. Right after she gradated her father started to teach her how to run the mafia.Then on her 19th birthday he was attacked and murdered. She was outraged and hunted down the murderer and slowly took him down.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme

Extra info: She smokes a lot when she is stressed or pissed off and has a bad habit of smoking in her office. When she is drunk she likes to bite people and fall asleep everywhere. She has a lot of bad rumors about her that float around.  

Xx_One_Hundred_Roses_xX

Xx_One_Hundred_Roses_xX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image

Name: Mitzi Leno

Race: Water elemental

Personality: Shy, innocent, very kind, spaces out a lot, delicate, cry baby, weak, soft spoken, keeps her feelings inside, a bit depressed

Bio: Mitzi was born the only child in a very noble family who was very well respected. When she was young she got very sick and stayed sick for a long time. When she finally got better her parents where scared that she would get sick again and built a tower like thing for her to stay in so she would be protected from everything. Being the frail little thing she is she couldn't sneak out with out help. She is slowly getting stronger but is still very weak.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

Extra info: She loves kimonos and the color blue. She is almost always sitting by her window looking out over the forest and the village that lies beyond it. She just wants to get out of the room that she is forever trapped in.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image

Name: Ryker Star

Race: Human

Personality: Shy, quiet, awkward, clumsy, a bit untrusting, sometimes rambles or stutters when he is nervous, When he becomes comfortable around you he can be talkative and very childish.

Bio: Ryker's parents got divorced when he was young. It was very hard on him and his mom since he was at such a young age, and afterward his father disappeared with another women. He now lives with his mom in an apartment. He has to work a part time job to help his mom pay rent. He still has to go to school, his mom made him promise that no matter what he would graduate. He is usually picked on at school, he has never been a "normal" kid and that makes him a target to the others.Sometimes the kids get a little violent with him, he has come home with bruises.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

Extra info: He loves drawing and painting . He is pretty good at it too.  

Xx_One_Hundred_Roses_xX

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff