First and foremost I would sincerely appreciate that you be a mature age. I don't like to have it a lot but when I feel sex, or gore, or something traumatic is helpful to the plot I really would like to write it in there. I like fantasy as well, to what degree is up to the both of us.

With that out of the way I have so many ideas for plots I won't write them all here.

-Noble, high ranking solider stumbles upon a cross dressing archer in his ranks, uses anything in his power to torment and take advantage. A reputation as a womanizer follows him near as much as his prowess as a killer and tactician.

-Eldest daughter of a noble favors a 'savage' man over the boy she's been betrothed to, I have a lot of ways for this one to go but the most action packed would likely be her running off.

-Bounty hunter takes an interest in a young girl from the keep, what he plans to do with her no one knows but the lord has handed her over without argument.

Inbox me if interested, I pretty much have no rules except don't be a wuss and try to write at least three paragraphs. I get it though! Sometimes dialogue makes posts shorter, as long as the majority are meaty I'm just fine Also I prefer OOC in Skype and posting in email but i'm pretty darn flexible on that one.