Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
dokixdoki search thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyaa
  uguu
View Results

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:00 pm
    Hello!

I'm Kari, and obviously I'm searching for a roleplay(s). Just a little about me, I'm a college student with a part-time job. So right now, this doesn't leave me a lot of time for roleplaying. I try to give a reply everyday, but it should be apparent that I most likely won't be able to.

In the past I would post up whole lists of idea's that would show how interested I was in them at the time. I've now since changed my train of thought, and thought it would be easier to just showcase only the ideas that I'm currently craving. In the fourth post you will find the many - or few - ideas that I'm currently interested in.

Introduction | Search | Ideas | Plots

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:01 pm
    This is what I'm searching for in a roleplay partner(s):

- must have a clear understanding of realistic characters, relationships, and environments.
      - write well enough that it produces plot progression and is creative.
      - is NOT restricted to simply playing one gender, age, stereotype, and character.
      - grammatically correct
      - is open minded and communicates well with others
      - is not plot hungry or hog up the roleplay for their own ego/romantic purposes

❀ possibly or requires doubling-up

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:02 pm
    Miscellaneous

The Last of Us ❀
      The Hunger Games ❀
      Puella Magi Madoka Magica ❀

Original

Homeless x Student ❀
      Samurai x Geisha ❀
      Angel x Demon ❀
      Video Game based ❀
      Magical based ❀

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:30 pm
    The Last of Us

'The worlds gone to s**t, that's what you think, right? But I guess it's not all bad, sometimes.'
      That's what she told me, but I don't know, I see more bad than good.

It's been 20 years since the Cordyceps outbreak. In the quarentine zone, you do whatever it takes to survive, because you know your chances in here are better than out there. Sure, the FEDRA soldiers are pain in the a**, real jerks - screwing with the rations and food; but it's still better than out there. You still remember, right? What it was like before the outbreak, how the streets and cities were filled with nothing but people. Now everything is cold and ugly. The first day it all went down, how vividly do you remember? Do you think you'll ever forget?

The news reported the population significantly decreasing by more than half, that's when you first got scared - wasn't it? The death tolls rose, they tried keeping count, but there was so many..there was no way to know for sure. The fungus had spread so fast, the southern states went first, mass evacuations happened but most couldn't get out. The streets were clogged with too much traffic. That's when FEDRA arrived, right? They came with their big tanks and guns, closing off the area, and designating places as quarantined zones. I heard, that everyone was scared at first, not knowing if they were better off out there or in, but sooner or later they realized that those who left were gone now.
      FEDRA made their rules clear, all access points were closed off. Did everyone think they were the 'good-guy's at first? After a while it became clear though, right? Because look at it now. No one allowed in or out, after certain hours you found a place in a building and stayed there, because people - or things - were shot on sight. I kinda think they tried though, I mean, at first. They established the ration card system, and tried to give out food according to that, there just isn't that much food anymore. But that was before they spent all the funding, using up money and resources to take down rogues of people. Yeah, the fireflies. You think they're even still out there, that FEDRA hasn't wiped them out already? That group of rogue doctors and scientists, trying to find a cure. If someone in the zone thinks you're a firefly, or even suspects, they take you into FEDRA. Your own neighbors, how crazy is that? The only people you have left to share this s**t hole with. FEDRA rewards them too, for the life of one person you get some food and ration cards; you get to live while they die.

It's been like this for 20 years, do you think it'll ever change? I mean, what if someone came along and was the cure? What if there was hope again. What if someone was bit..o-or scratched. What if they didn't change? We could have a cure, no one would be sick anymore or die. What if all it took was just a simple shot?

But the 'what ifs' will drive you crazy, huh?

Open roles:
      - Smuggler / Assassin
      - Medic
      - Immune
      - Mechanic

The Hunger Games

'Happy Hunger games! And may the odds, be ever, in your favor!'
      It's the 100th game, a special anniversary. Just like every year before, there are children reaped within the districts; but this year is extra special, isn't it? The Quarter Quell, and the 100th game, such a special day should be followed up with a special event. New rules have been added to this years game, that's sure to make it extra fun.
      If a tribute dies in the arena, their family members are also killed.

Original

For all Original roleplay idea's please pm me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:31 pm
open

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:19 am
gaia_kittenstar  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff