Reply Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles
Inakni's characters [BOTH]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inakni

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:20 pm
Hello hello this post will be a list for my characters, each character will have their own post. I'm semi-literate, but I'll try to match the length of my rp partner's post, I'm not the greatest writer so please be gentle.

If anyone wants to rp with any of my chara's please pm me. o uo)/

1. -- D'Angelo
User Image

2. Rainer Litehart
User Image

3. Vulpes
User Image

4. Daniel Mori

5. --

All the pictures that I use are drawn by me. o uo)/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:54 pm
User Image

❀Name❀ -- D'Angelo

❀Nickname❀ Rosa

❀Age❀ 22

❀Race❀ Human

❀Height❀ 5'03"

❀Gender❀ Male

❀Personality❀ Kind, caring, gullible, a bit of a pushover. He trusts anyone he meets, and although it is to a certain extent he is often taken advantage because of this. He gets upset like any other person, he dislikes being teased due to how he dresses or acts, which leads him to not judge someone based on their appearance. There are rare moments in which he actually gets mad, the main reason would be if someone hurts or insults a close friend of his.

❀Bio❀ -- lived a scheduled life with his older brother due to his strict parents. They enforced many rules and would punish them, but not abuse, if they were to break any of them. --'s older brother grew up to be a fine gentleman, but -- couldn't say the same for himself, he preferred to do certain activities that, according to their parents, were deemed too feminine for a male like him to partake in. Their parents were against homosexuality and were horrified when their youngest son came out to them, they wasted no time and kicked him out of the house. -- changed his name to Rosa, the only person who he keeps in contact with is his older brother who accepted Rosa's sexual preference and gives him advice whenever he can.

❀Seme, Uke, or Seke❀ Uke  

Inakni

Inakni

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:03 am
User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Name gaia_nitemareright Rainer Litehart

gaia_nitemareleft Nickname gaia_nitemareright

gaia_nitemareleft Age gaia_nitemareright Looks around 16, actual age 18.

gaia_nitemareleft Race gaia_nitemareright Vampire

gaia_nitemareleft Height gaia_nitemareright 5'0"

gaia_nitemareleft Gender gaia_nitemareright Male

gaia_nitemareleft Personality gaia_nitemareright Despite his neutral or uncaring look on his face, Rainer is a very kind boy. Although he is cautious with strangers or anyone he finds suspicious due to previous incidents with indecent people. He does not express it out loud, but he likes to be pampered by those who truly love him, but he dislikes it when others do it just to obtain something from him.

gaia_nitemareleft Bio gaia_nitemareright Rainer lived a peaceful and luxurious life for 16 years since he was born into aristocracy. Rainer liked to spend his time with one of his many cousins at their grandfather's mansion, unlike his grandfather who was a pure blooded vampire, Rainer and his cousin were mainly human with a hint of vampirism. But that changed for Rainer when his cousin and himself were abducted and used for ransom. They were both beaten by their abductors but Rainer took most of the hits, by the time they were rescued, Rainer was on the verge of dying. His grandfather saw no other solution but to turn him into a vampire. In the end Rainer recovered quickly, although its been two years as a vampire, Rainer still needs to learn more about his powers.

gaia_nitemareleft Seme, Uke, or Seke gaia_nitemareright Seke  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:26 am
User Image

Name: Vulpes

Nickname: N/A

Race: Fox Demon

Height: 5'10"

Personality: Vulpes likes to be around people, large crowds or small crowds it does not matter to him as long as he can make someone happy, but he can also be serious when the time calls for it, he is calm and collected when attending clan meetings or dealing with stressful situations.

Bio: Unlike most of the Fox clan that had red hair and tanned skin, Vulpes had silver/gray hair, orange eyes and pale skin, this amazed Vulpes’s parents and felt that their child was blessed. As Vulpes grew older his clan noticed that he also grew taller, because of physical appearance that made him appear older, many treated Vulpes as if he were an adult and would often times come to him for guidance, healing and even blessings. Vulpes did not understand any of this but did not want to disappoint his clan, so he accepted his role and helped others mentally and physically. But this did not mean that he did not grew up without a childhood, he would often play with other children that were younger than himself since those around his age or older would become envious of the attention he would receive from adults.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke  

Inakni

Inakni

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:17 am
User Image

☆Name★ Daniel Mori

★Nickname☆ Dan

☆Age★ 23

★Race☆ Human

☆Height★ 5'07"

★Gender☆

☆Bio★ Daniel has lived a normal life just like any other person, an only child raised by two loving parents with the occasional help from grandma. Due to being an only child, Daniel became used to spending alone playing games that his parents bought for him, but because of this Daniel didn't exactly develop his social skills like another child would by playing with other kids. Daniel grew up to be a person who is much more comfortable being alone in their house rather than being outside with people, but that didn't mean he would feel suffocated if he was in a large crowd. Thanks to the video games that Daniel would play as a child, he became interest in drawing, it first started out as a hobby but it eventually developed into something he honestly wanted to do as a career. With the approval and support from his parents, Daniel enrolled to college to become a video game concept artist. He currently lives alone in a one story house and is looking for a part-time job.

★Seme, Uke, or Seke☆ Seke  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff