Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:21 pm
Though the weather wasn't terribly chilly, Sera still chose to go out with a hoodie - mostly so she could once again walk around with her 'hands' in her pocket and passersby would be none the wiser. It was one of those phases where being at home in her apartment was practically stifling with her mother there (as opposed to the other half of the time when it was pretty much the only place she wanted to be), and thus she'd decided to go out for a while. She had little idea where or for how long she would be out, just that she would be out.

Anastasia trotted along after her, indifferent to the cool temperatures due to her coat of fur. Even if she wasn't, though, she wouldn't have even considered staying home, because that meant she wouldn't be with her trainer for an indefinite length of time.

As the pair walked along Camphoreon's various streets and buildings, they happened past a parking lot that happened to have a particularly familiar vehicle parked near the front. Sera stopped mid-step, noting the silver car's open rear door with a curious expression, and Anastasia paused beside her, regarding her trainer with a slight tilt of her head. With one brow raised, she altered her path and headed towards the car instead of continuing down the sidewalk, and her eyebrow raised further when she noticed the pair of feet resting outside the open door. Well, at least it was occupied and the car wasn't just wide open for any stranger that wandered by to take advantage of. "Hey," she greeted in mildly curious tones as she paused near the open door, her Umbreon halting beside her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:03 pm
The car's single occupant sat facing the open door, light hair disheveled, vivid eyes half-lidded and sleepy, and an opened can of soda in his hand resting on his knee. At the received greeting and the accompanying comprehension that there was a familiar individual in his vicinity, he raised the can briefly in salute, "What up."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:10 pm
Seraphine leaned lightly against the open door, her head tilted to better view her new-found company. "Not much," she replied with a light shrug, looking him over and noting his obviously sleepy countenance. "You look... really tired." Maybe that's why he had soda, because of the caffeine or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:36 pm
"Ehh." He shrugged noncommittally. "Just woke up. So yeah. Got a little Sleeping Beauty going on up in her'." He raised the aluminum can to take a drink.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:39 pm
"Just woke up?" The brunette echoed, raising a brow. Presumably he hadn't napped while driving, especially not in his backseat, and given he wasn't anywhere near Ambergris, there were few other conclusions she could come to. "Nap in your car or something?" She asked, glancing briefly around the back's interior. That didn't sound particularly comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:43 pm
It wouldn't look particularly comfortable, either, given the contents of the backseat - though the piles of bunched of clothes and jackets, while cluttered and lumpy in appearance, were actually not completely unbearable as a temporary nesting ground. "Yeah," he replied, combing his hair roughly with his fingers. "Naps, man. You take 'em where you can get 'em."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:57 pm
"Fair enough, I s'pose." She said with a light shrug, then paused briefly. "Sounds like you have a long day today or something." Work, presumably. She couldn't help but feel at least a little thankful that she'd never had to nap in a car before. Idly she watched his fingers run through his hair a moment or two before her pale eyes flicked down to her Umbreon as Anastasia put her forepaws on the bottom edge of the car so she could stick her head in to inspect the floor of the back seat.

Sera pulled her hand from her hoodie's front pocket and leaned down to tap one of the Umbreon's long, pink-striped ears, and the dark-type snorted lightly before twisting her head around to look up at her trainer. What? It wasn't like she was doing anything wrong or anything. With a light huff, Anya dropped down and moved back to sit on the pavement beside her trainer's feet instead. Replacing her hand in her pocket, Seraphine shifted her gaze back to Nate. "So I heard you and Akira talked about me recently," she said with a pointed tilt of her head; she was quite curious as to what was said. "Or at least, he made it sound like it was recent."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:06 am
He watched the Umbreon's curiosity, about to shoo it out - not that he minded the pokemon exploring the area, but he figured Sera probably wouldn't want it crawling around in some dude's car filth - when its trainer preempted him.

"Mm mm," he corrected, wagging a finger, "don't make it out like I'm some kind of accomplice. He came to me. And I told him to go to you. Which is sounds like he did. You have my condolences." With a snide grin he tipped back the remainder of the soda and leaned to put the empty can into a cup holder.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:11 am
She tilted her head a little as he spoke, then wrinkled her nose at the correction. "Is that right? He failed to mention that little detail completely," she replied, then removed her right hand from her pocket so that she could rest her arm atop the car's exterior as she leaned down to peer at him as he briefly disappeared to dispose of his can. "Actually, if memory serves," she continued with a mildly amused expression, "he played it off as if I had just so happened to come up in casual conversation. Something about I'm a mutual acquaintance, and I was bound to come up as a topic eventually." It was pitifully easy to recall his words, partially because the meeting had been so recent and partially because it had been so different than previous ones that she'd thought on the entire thing, start to finish, several times now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:17 am
"Mmhm." He raised an elbow to rest again the top of one of the seats. "Funny. If my memory serves, he called sobbing about how girls are hard and begging for help because 'Miss Seraphine is acting all weird and it's freaking me out.'" He couldn't remember the direct quotes as easily as Sera could, but he was far from forgetting the more hilarious buzz words.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:19 am
"Seriously?" Her brows rose as a much more incredulous look overtook the amused one, then replied, "You're kidding." It was phrased less as a question and more as a statement of a fact. "Please tell me you're joking."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:22 am
He lifted his hand palm out in swear, "Ma'am, my sense of humor is not so tasteless as to drag a man's good name through the mud for a laugh."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:26 am
In response she groaned lightly, straightening up so she could rub her hand over her face, her elbow resting on top of the car's frame. "That's the most ridiculous s**t I've ever heard." She paused, her hand resting over her mouth before she leaned back a little to regard him better again. "I'm almost too afraid to ask what the hell else he said."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:32 am
He shrugged, "I don't rightly remember everything. Buncha hive mind bullshit implying all females are some kind of unfathomable alien entities that we lowly males could never hope to interpret."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:36 am
She raised one eyebrow at that, not entirely sure what he meant by 'hive mind.' "He didn't mention any of that, either," she said, a sigh punctuating her words. Idly she shifted to lean her weight on her other foot and replaced her hand in her pocket. Another question came to mind, and she narrowed her eyes a little in thought. "...was he actually sobbing?" If so, that was kind of... Really strange and more than a little disconcerting.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff