[PRP] Spa, Salon, and Arson Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:00 pm
It was a wonderful day and a certain young lady was determined not to waste it. Though it was, by no means, her usual routine, Akira decided to spend some hard-earned money on a relaxing day at the spa. If a certain store clerk by the same name just happened to text a well-deserving girl named Rosie to take a break and attend a spa day on him, and it just happened to be at the same spa on the same date, well...what did it matter? At least this way, someone could make sure she was getting the treatment she deserved.

The brunette checked in at the front desk, taking a seat at one of the large chairs as directed afterward. Snatching up a magazine as she went, she set down her bag and proceeded to read as a stylist came in to ask what she wanted done. Along with some root touch-ups with dye, she decided to get a trim, as her hair was starting to grow in rather long.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:17 pm
It was a surprise to get a text from A good acquaintance, and a friend of her best friend telling her about a spa day with her name on the reservation.
Rosie quite liked Akira, he was a good person, hard working and very thoughtful, it wasn't everyday you ran into a person like him. But to be surprised by a spa-day. Well, that certainly surprised Rosie.
She tried and failed to assure that she didn't need to go, if he wanted to invite someone else, but seeing as she ended up at the Salon on the day of the reservation, it seemed she had lost this round.

She was going to have to be sure to buy him dinner sometime.

Looking up at the sign with a slight tilt of her head, the blond lightly hitched her back up onto her shoulder, draping an arm across one hip, where an arrangement of pink pokeballs were attached in order.
Yeah, this was the place all right, it was a really nice she noticed, especially as she stepped in, looking around the modern decor, there were already other customers there, Rosie smiled at a couple as they glanced up at the new comer, but otherwise just let them relax in peace.
"Oh my goodness, Akira," She breathed, before spotting the counter and stepping over to give her name.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:34 pm
Taking care of Andre was fun, Vincent was always kept busy even if Andre didn't need him every minute of the day. Mostly, Vincent found something to fuss over and baby Andre while he wasn't in his best condition. Andre did need his space and Vincent, though he wouldn't admit it, needed his too. So, today was a day to wander the city and walk off some of his anxieties. Working for, practically dating, and nursing Andre did get stressful.

Vincent liked to admire architecture. It was always interesting, he was pretty good at spotting which buildings would catch a flame easier, which ones had contents that were the most fun to light up... not that he was allowed to do that very often, but all the same, he liked to scout his surroundings. Flower shops were boring to burn, the sprinklers in those shops were always proficient in putting out any flame. Book stores were the best, they always caught on well. Restaurants were fun when they were decorated with lots of furniture and paintings, the more expensive the better! Vincent noted little facts about the buildings as he passed them, toying with the lighter in his pocket. He wouldn't do anything without permission from Andre.

When he approached a salon, Vincent sighed with a smirk- those were nice to set ablaze, all sorts of flammable chemicals inside... Vincent was a regular salon customer back in Grande Ile, he was familiar with all the things they kept inside. As much as he liked imagining dumping nail polish remover over those nice massage and watching a flame spread, he also liked his nails looking wonderful.

So, the tall blond stepped into the salon wearing a wide grin and a loud 'Hello!' to everyone inside. He strode over to the counter, directly behind a shorter blonde girl. He'd at least wait until the girl in front of him was done before announcing that he wanted a Mani-Pedi.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:50 pm
As Akira hadn't returned Rosie's calls or texts to turn down his offer, it might have been evident that he wasn't going to take no for an answer. Still, the young lady at the salon wasn't quite sure whether or not to expect the blue-eyed blonde and was thus pleasantly surprised to see her there. She just had to make sure it wasn't obvious on her face as she had to remind herself when returning Rosie's smile. The name spoken under her breath earned a double-take before the name bearer realized she had not been recognized. In light of this, though, she realized another identity would have to be thought of, and fast.

Another blonde entered the salon, however, interrupting her thoughts. This one was quite clearly male, with a fine physical build and a scarred face - not the sort of person one would expect to see at a spa and salon. She couldn't stop staring, her eyes wide, mouthing a silent 'hello' in response to his initial greeting and grin. This man only looked like trouble. But when he went up to the counter and Akira anxiously glanced back at Rosie, the guy did not pull out a gun and demand money or announce a robbery or even seem rude. He simply stood and politely waited his turn in line.

And just when Akira had thought she'd seen it all.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:56 pm
Check in was quick, once Rosie gave her name The women behind the counter typed something in the computer and with a friendly smile told Rosie that someone would be with her shortly.
Rosie would wait till then, with the rest of the guests in the waiting aria.

Rosie thanked the women and turned around, spotting suddenly when she spotted someone behind her that was not there before. The height and size of the man startled her at first, but as she looked up, her wide eyes blinked
"Oh! uh, Vincent, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:24 pm
Vincent liked the stares- he wouldn't be so loud if he didn't, of course. When the lady in front of him turned around, Vincent was surprised to see a familiar face. Now, he wasn't always the best with names- in fact, he was terrible. He knew she was Andre's friend and that she had a Lopunny that he wanted to punch, that was the extent of his memory of her.

"R...Randy? Andre's friend!" Vincent greeted, unsure of her name and spitting out the first thing that came to mind. "Whatcha doin' here? Wait, no, no- I got this, I understand. Gettin' your hands and feet n'stuff all done up? Me too! Speakin' a'that-" Vincent stepped passed her and spoke to the woman behind the counter, telling her what he wanted then turning back to Rosie.

"S'funny runnin' into you here, Ronny," he said when he was done. "Here alone?"  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:33 pm
What was this? They knew each other?! This day just kept getting better and better. Akira could no longer even pretend to read the magazine she had picked up; she was too busy gawking at the pair in front of the counter. As she continued to eavesdrop, however, she quickly realized that they couldn't have been more than recent acquaintances; not if the man was butchering her name so badly.

She wanted to laugh upon hearing the man announce his intentions to get a manicure and pedicure until he actually asked the woman behind the counter for said treatments. Upon hearing the final question posed to Rosie, however, Akira quickly remembered to put up her magazine, immersing herself in it while keeping a sharp ear out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:44 pm
Rosie however did laugh after a moment of surprise by the names he was calling her.
"Rosie." She corrected with a final small giggle. "And yeah, I guess I am." lifting her lingers to her lips she smiled up at the man, though tilted her head.
There was a moment when she noticed that one of the women waiting had looked up from her magazine and was watching them with a level of amusment, Rosie couldn't blame her.
Just as Rosie thought that there was something familiar about the women she had disparaged behind her magazine again.
Opening her mouth a little as she took a second to recall what Vincent was asking her.
"A friend surprised me with the appointment. I'm.. not sure if he's here or not actually." She admitted with a smile "What about you? Is Andre here too?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:01 pm
"Rosie, right, right! I knew that! Y'just look like a Ronny, it'd be a good nickname for ya'!" he laughed, reaching out and patting the woman on the shoulder. He made sure not to whack her too hard, he knew he had a rather heavy hand sometimes. When she asked about Andre, Vincent shook his head. "Nope, nada, no Andre today. I'm makin' him rest, but even a great boyfriend like myself needs a break! M'just out for some air, saw this place, and, well..." Vincent held up a hand, examining his nails with a frown. He grinned again when he looked back to Rosie. "Boss won't mind me prettyin' myself up, y'know?"

Vincent glanced around the salon, taking note of the people around. No one too interesting, and he was already talking to Rosie so he didn't chat any other customers up. "If your friend doesn't show up, looks like you're just gonna get stuck with me, huh? Promise I won't be too awful, I might get a lil' rough with doors but I take my nails seriously. Don't want t'get kicked outta here!" he joked- or, half joked. Part of him meant that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:25 pm
Not sure if I would be here? Why would I be here? Guys don't go to spas. She peered over the top of the magazine at the man called Vincent. At least...normal ones don't, I don't think... But what reason did Rosie have to think Akira wasn't a normal guy?

She frowned at her magazine as she thought of 'Ronny' as a nickname. Preposterous. And just who were they talking about? Some 'Andre'? Wait waitwaitwait...boyfriend?! Was this guy gay? That explained a lot. Sheesh, no wonder gossip was stereotypically depicted as exchanged between women in salons and spas. This place was the mother-load!

"Um...pardon me," the girl spoke up, her voice high and meek, "but...did you say you had a...boyfriend?"  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:40 pm
"Ronny?" Rosie giggled "Its not a bad name, If you really think it suites me. most people think Rosie fits me pretty well, I actually just met someone recently who said she would call me Ro too, suddenly I've got all kinds of nicknames!"
She certainly didn't have an problems with someone calling her something else, It didn't happen very often, Though recently that seemed to have been changing.

It was always really interesting listening to Vincent talk about Andre, he want from calling him boyfriend, to Boss, to wife. She knew they knew one another for a long time, Rosie has to conclude that Vincent was the kind of person to have multiple titles for people.
He was an intimidating guy, And while she had no problems with getting to know him better, she half hoped she would be able to keep up with a strong personality like his, especially if they were going to spend the next couple of hours here.

A small grin played on her lips at his comment about doors, but before she could say something another voice drew her attention over to the women sitting at the chairs again. The same women who had been watching them.
she asked about Vincint's boyfriend. Rosie blinked, glancing over at the larger man to see what he would reply.
"I assume you two are a couple... right?" she blinked and blushed slightly "Though now that I think about it, I guess I never actually asked if you were or not..." that was a bit rude of her to assume someone's relationship.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:36 pm
Sudden interest from the woman who was sitting just a bit away put a grin on Vincent's face and he leaned over to look at her. How to answer that question? Perhaps a younger version of himself would have thrown out a "yes" and made a big spectacle of announcing his an Andre's 'relationship'. But this Vincent knew his beloved Andre didn't appreciate Vincent throwing out information. They worked in a business of information, Vincent had slowly but surely learned not to offer up certain things without incentive.

But Vincent was still Vincent. "A boyfriend? Hah! Maybe, maybe not, who knows!" he said said, then switched his gaze to Rosie, grin still bright. He might not have been one to shout 'I'm dating Andre Dubois and I love him', but it always made him happy when someone said they thought they were dating. "He's my boss, an' m'wife, an' also my boyfriend sometimes. Sometimes he's jus'... y'know, Andre. But he's my boss firstly." Even if he emphasized boss, Vincent had a rather cheesy smile talking about him. "My purple haired vixen, oh, what would I do without 'im!"

Tilting his head to look over at the other curious woman, he tacked on a "Why're you interested? Checkin' if I'm available?" he teased, hand on his hip.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:47 am
When she had Vincent's attention and earned a grin out of him, the girl blushed deeply and retreated a little behind her magazine, tugging on her bangs. What a bold question to ask! And of a stranger, no less! What had she been thinking?!

But the large man didn't seem to take offense. Startlingly, Akira found she could actually make more sense of his vague answer better than she thought she would have if she hadn't been able to empathize with him. Embarrassed, she averted her gaze, her face still crimson and heated as the fellow redirected his gaze back to Rosie. That poor man... Boss, wife, and boyfriend? What a complex relationship indeed.

Wait. Purple? Purple-haired vixen? Named Andre?

As realization dawned on her, the man called Vincent spoke up again and Akira's whole body began to redden more than she thought possible. On top of that, the room temperature suddenly felt almost too high for her to handle. "Wh-what? Oh, n-no, I mean..." Teasing, as she had learned, was something else she didn't take to very well. "N-not that you aren't a lovely...person," she stammered, "I just...I-I wasn't expecting to hear a guy comment on having a boyfriend." Especially not in public.

Arceus, first she had to pretend that she didn't know Rosie, and now she'd have to pretend not to know who Andre was, either? This would certainly be an interesting day at the spa, if she could survive it. It wasn't likely she'd be able to relax, at any rate.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:22 pm
Vincent's accent certainly made it sound like he was in some kind of Mafia, the way he called Andre boss. She grinned it off though, looking between the larger man and the women as she spoke to them very timidly.

It wasn't a surprise, this day and age might be becoming more understanding of same sex relationships, but it was still a lingering taboo that most of society held onto. Rosie personally saw nothing wrong with it, but could at least see how the lady would voice something a lot of other people might wonder.
"You can't help who you fall in love with." Rosie offered with a light shrug "Or maybe in this case, work with, and call wife."
the blond looked to Vincent with a grin.

Again Rosie found herself staring at the women.
"I'm sorry miss... but, have we met before." the blond put a hand over her cheek, leaning into it as she looked at her "I'm usually so good about remembering faces."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:41 pm
Vincent made his way to a chair next to the woman and sat down with a 'fwop' as he let himself fall into the chair. He still had his trademark grin gleaming and sent the dark haired woman an almost knowing look. Maybe he was trying to be a bit flirtatious, maybe he wasn't! He'd let her decide.

"I get it, I gotcha, jus' curious huh? My friend here's right, can't help who you love," Vincent snickered a little, feeling cheesy, "Or work with, and call wife!" He motioned for Rosie to sit with him, patting the chair next to him. "Ronny knows him, he's got his quirks. Poor guy, all holed up in the hotel." When Rosie asked if she knew the woman, Vincent looked at the darker haired woman curiously.

"Hey, now that she mentions it maybe I know you too! Not too good with names but I'm pretty good with faces, 'specially cute faces." Vincent said, winking. Shame. That was a thing he had none of. He hoped the two did know each other though, wouldn't that be neat? Then maybe them getting their nails done around the same time would be more fun! Not that Vincent was going to let it be a dull experience.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff