Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plots // Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:25 pm
Welcome to my plot thread! If your interested in any of my ideas, or have better ones, or just want rp please feel free to post or to pm me I swear I don't bite but I can be a little slow and derp like when it comes to responding (mainly I forget to check : ( ) So feel free to bug me a couple of times <3

Aim: hanginggallow (please feel free to add me!)

Joachim's Dorm | | Matt's Room | |Kier's Dorm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image
About Matt .//.

.//. Intermediate Moon Hunter
.//. Usually in the infirmary
.//. Taken

• Matt has gotten into a habit of keeping everyone at arms length especially after so many hours spent in the infirmary. He is more than happy to give polite smiles, avoid personal topics at times, and if you need any assistance at all in the form of medical he is happy to oblige. He is at least polite and friendly, he is more than happy to chat to anyone who wants to just don’t expect him to warm up as best buddies at first. He will consider you an acquaintance at most. It takes time, but he really is a great friend if you get to know him.

• Spends far too much time in the infirmary, to the point where sleep has starting to become sparse and he lives on four to five cups of coffee a day. He does keep up with jogging at five am, and training afterwards before starting his day.

• If something is wrong he won’t tell you, he will just smile and shrug it off. He will avoid causing any problems unless it’s dire,

Looking For .//.

• Healing .//. Matt formerly was in training to be a doctor and at this moment lives in the infirmary please feel free to bug him there.

• Battle SPARS .//. Matt is always training, please come spar!

• General Friends .//. Matt needs to meet more people, can be anyone really.

• Romance .//. Something.

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image
About Harper .//.

.//. Sun Trainee Hunter
.//. Usually training
.//. Interested in Liam

• Even without days worth of sleep Harper is still outgoing, mostly cheerful, and always on the move. If there is work to do she is happy to volunteer for it or help out the best she can. This doesn’t mean the job will get done or done right, it just means she will try to do her best in whatever anyone needs. She likes to be around others, likes to have fun, she isn’t shy, and tends to wear her emotions on her sleeve. Despite the energy she does have a bad habit of over exerting and wearing herself too thin and has the habit of not saying no to others. She will push herself to and over the limit and continuing going until she can’t anymore.

• Harper doesn’t think before she leaps, she will run into whatever situation headfirst, face whatever is at hand but never once think about the consequence of her actions. There is little she is afraid of and has enough confidence in her skill that she can overcome whatever obstacle is set in her path however she is not prepared when it’s becomes mess she cannot fix with sheer will power. Harper is a fighter but a terrible tactician. She is not above asking for people to help, she just unfortunately tends to wait until it’s too late or damage is done. Harper tends to without thinking about her own safety of health jump into situations that she sees other’s need her help or sees that they are in danger.

• Harper comrades are her family, even if they don’t see her that way or even if their motto is “me first” she will still do what she can. If a friend gets into a fight she will stand up for the, even if they are wrong she will still defend them. She does tend to speak her mind; she blurts out things without thinking about them first and has very little ability to lie to others without feeling guilty about it. In turn Harper is very tough on herself, when she sees she has done something wrong she mules over it for days and tends to let the guilt eat at her. It could be even something minor, or even completely out of her control she will feel guilty not doing something, not helping, or not being there even when impossible to do anything about it. This also goes along with rushing into things and the consequence being someone else getting hurt due to her actions she tends punish and put pressure on herself to make it right.

Looking For .//.

• Battle SPARS .//. Come help Harper train!

• General Friends .//. Harper is always happy to meet new people, more friends the better.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image
About Joachim .//.

.//. Year 2 Pied Piper Reaper
.//. Usually composing music
.//. Single

• Joachim isn't one to walk up to someone and just start talking to them, he needs to be greeted, or pushed by someone who is much more forward then he is. This isn't to say that Joachim is shy he either thinks a. that others don't like him or don't want to be around or b. he doesn't feel the need to make an effort in starting a conversation.

• He is a pessimistic sort of guy so he doesn't think any thing will go his way or that he has any sort of luck in the world.

• Joachim is not a leader but a follower he will happily go along with someone or a group until he gets extremely annoyed.

• He is a neat sort of person, he doesn't like creepy crawling bugs, dirt everywhere, and well things that just look disgusting. He will avoid and get annoyed by people who are not clean or neat. If you ever met Enzo, Enzo is his greatest fear with bugs.

• Joachim is extremely loyal to his friends. He doesn't come across as brave or heroic however when it comes down to his friends being in danger Joachim will put himself in risk to help them.

• Ghouls makes him blush, and meeting new ghouls makes him stutter. He is more comfortable around boils.

Looking For .//.

• An Enemy .//. Someone who would threaten to eat Joachim's mice, he is extremely protective of them and someone who would threaten them would set him on the edge. Generally Joachim will avoid fights or threatening others however this is one of his major pet peeves.

• Boot Shopping .//. Joachim loves his boots, one with heels that click across the floor.

• General Friends .//. Just to meet others around Amity, Joachim knows a few at this moment but he doesn't know a whole lot so just more friends. (maybe a ghoul/boilfriend one day? I know I'm hoping a lot from him)

• EWWWWW .//. Him meeting someone slimy. I just want to see Joachim scream like a girl and run.

• Battle .//. Joachim is a terrible fighter so I would love for someone who is skilled in fighting to help train him a bit, sort of push him out of swinging like a girl.

• A Date .//. I'd love for Joachim to have to go on a datteeee especially since he is already y2! (can be ghoul or boil)

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image
About Kier .//.

.//. Year One Ghost Cat
.//. Usually sleeping and skipping class
.//. Single

• The old saying of curiosity kills the cat remains true, Kier is always sticking her nose into things, rather it be into a conversation, into places she should or shouldn’t be, even into battles that aren’t hers. Because of this Kier is rather fearless, she isn’t shy in meeting new people, she will face things that seem intimidating. It’s not uncommon for anyone to see her eavesdropping over conversations and then butting into it. With Kier’s curiosity she is a knowledge gather, she likes to learn anything she can and is always curious to know more.

• Kier doesn’t know when to stop asking questions, she is curious and nosey and unfortunately she may come across rather rude especially when she ask personal questions that she really has no reasoning in knowing. She will not however be offended if you tell her no, or to bug off, or its none of her business. It is probably better to say something than not say anything at all to her because she will keep asking. She will let it roll off her shoulders and not hold a grudge against you. She doesn’t let things eat away at her, you don’t like her then you don’t like her whatever, she isn’t going to go out of her way to please you or to fix it (she will be curious though to know why you hate her).

• Kier has little to no shame, she will say whatever comes on her mind regardless if it is appropriate for the situation or not. Words come easily to her and instead of stopping and thinking about what she is going to say she immediately says it with a grin on her face unconcern about what they will do to the other. She wears her emotions on her sleeves and will display them in all sorts of manners, rather it be hand gestures and facial expressions or just blurting it out. She has a tendency to grind her teeth when she gets annoyed or frustrated.

• Kier is loyal to her friends and family and will do what she can to protect them. and she will not back down from a fight for them. She likes to train and to keep her skill up and doesn’t mind a little friendly competition with friends. She keeps any secrets friends ask her to keep and will do what she can to listen to their problems and help them out. However, it would be rather unwise to betray her, she can be fierce opponent and it will be rather difficult to reconcile with her if at all.

Looking For .//.

• Friends .//. Kier has just moved into her dorm and she doesn't really know anyone. Just some friends or even fr-enemies would be great.

• General Friends .//. Kier plays bass guitar so more music friends, friends in general, anything.

• Some Fun .//. Some sort of ghoul fun.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
About Lass .//.

.//. Year One (taking exam for Year Two) Witch Reaper
.//. Usually in the library studying
.//. Single

• Lass is rather interesting character, she tends to do things the way she wants, when she wants, and how she wants without little concern of other's wishes. She doesn't mind at least being somewhat friendly to others, or playing nice, especially if there is something to get out of it, but for the most part she likes to do things that would amuse her in her some form or fashion.

• Lass is a little distant. It takes time for her to warm up to others, she is used to avoiding and showing off any sort of emotion beyond her thick skin. She has no issue mindlessly flirting with ghouls, and joking, chatting with others, but they are just games and meaningless unless someone proves otherwise. Sticking around and showing some care will likely get her to open up more, she really is a loyal friend deep down despite whatever she says to deny it.

• A little bit of a fiery temper and pride in her work, Lass works hard to be as good as she can at what she does. Spending countless hours in practicing and studying she is a perfectionist at her craft. There is fear in failure.

Looking For .//.

• Friends (maybe minion) .//. Lass is looking a few to call friends, people willing to stick around, see past her little wall. Maybe a few ghouls to flirt with too.

• Trick .//. Lass can clone herself, it would be amusing if she played some sort of trick or manipulated someone with her clone

• Some Fun .//. SHOPPING, Lass would love an update in her looks clothes, someone to go with her.

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:45 pm
User Image
About Nereza .//.

.//. Legacy Priestess
.//. Usually in the horseman tower
.//. Single

• Nereza takes her studies of being a not legacy priestess rather seriously. She spends a lot of her time reading, studying as well as practicing her skills in fighting and rituals and so forth. These all come first to her in her mind. However because of her studious nature Nereza has little skills in personal things, such as just chattering for fun, gossiping, talking about cute boils/ghouls/horseman and so forth. She won’t object to someone taking her out and showing her how to have fun she just doesn’t particularly do it on her own. She would rather hole up and read or something or practice then do it on her own.

She would secretly like to learn how to dance. It’s a frivolous thing and rather unneeded but she would like to.

• Nereza doesn’t know when to stop asking questions, she is curious and nosey and unfortunately she may come across rather rude especially when she ask personal questions that she really has no reasoning in knowing. She will not however be offended if you tell her no, or to bug off, or its none of her business. It is probably better to say something than not say anything at all to her because she will keep asking. She is also very blunt, she doesn't tend to sugar coat, or even ease into it, she is rather awkward in dealing with others not knowing the best way to comfort or understand where a conversation is going.

• Nereza is rather quiet in the sense she would rather speak when only need be or when it is necessary. She wouldn’t just go up to an unknown stranger and strike up a friendly conversation with him or her. If they asked her a question or felt the need to pick her brain she would respond and say what was needed and end it there. It is not unusual to have long periods of silence with her.

Looking For .//.

• Friends .//. Nereza isn't going to go out and meet friends but that doesn't mean she doesn't need at least one, or two or someone to confide in.

• My Clan .//. Meeting other death clan members, and horseman clan members in general.

• Becoming a Priestess .//. Need some horseman task rp yes yes!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image
About Jinan .//.

.//. Famine Horseman
.//. Usually surrounded by insects
.//. Single

• Jinan is a bug horseman. Everything about bugs he loves, their colors, their noises, even to the frail state of their glass like wings. He can tell you every species of bug, their habits, where to find them anything you want to know he probably has studied about insects. What he doesn’t know is who is cute, or what is cute in terms of horseman (there are plenty of cute insects) or what you are suppose to give to a ghoul/boil if you like them, or what sort of sports team belongs to what. Normal social behaviors beyond bugs are a little bit lost to him but that doesn’t stop him from chatting or meeting others. If you can deal with him going on about bugs and how fast they can eat a decaying mass of substance during dinner and won’t take notice if you feel the need to shiver from the mere thought then you will be ok.

• Jinan can usually be found studying for most of the day, studying anything about insect and making attempt to make certain breeds better than their predecessor. He is also curious, never fearing much and always looking for something new to explore in hopes of finding a new species of insect. Jinan doesn’t shrink back from most things, he isn’t worried about being in situations that call for him to be brave or facing some sort of doom. In his mind everything will work out as long he can take a little time to think about it and remain calm or give it a bit of a worried look and think. There is more fear in not attempt to Jinan than there is in trying and not succeeding.

• Jinan likes most beings/creatures/horseman, as long as they don’t go around squishing his insects, or his ruining his breeding experiments, getting in his way, and or so forth they are pretty much ok with him. He is friendly for the most part when meeting others but will have the tendency in being overly blunt towards them despite liking or caring for them. He feels no need to keep secrets, or lie, or even pretend to feel any sort of emotion that he doesn’t. Don’t ask him to keep secrets because he won’t for the most part or he would rather you just not tell him.

Looking For .//.

• Battle SPARS .//. Jinan doesn’t know how to fight, really, some practice would be good maybe some show of strength he doesn’t have.

• General Friends .//. If it doesn’t have to do with insects Jinan doesn’t pay it much attention, however he needs to he needs more friends other than Qui. Also he needs to meet other famine members.

• Horseman Task .//. Jinan has full ambitions to become a sage of famine, there is little other interest in his life.

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:48 pm
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:50 pm
heart heart heart  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:51 pm
Open  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:21 am
I would love for RP with Lass and wish to offer up Ruth.

Before would also encourage the s**t out of Matt with his sewing. Before is also pretty okay with being a training dummy OuO  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:36 am
Huni Pi
I would love for RP with Lass and wish to offer up Ruth.

Before would also encourage the s**t out of Matt with his sewing. Before is also pretty okay with being a training dummy OuO

Yes yes and please yes biggrin

I would love for Lass to meet her first friend/minion hehe

OMG Matt could use training from a real man neutral after being defeated twice from various females he is kinda of on a downer and wants to obsessively train biggrin

Is there anything Before wants sewn biggrin fixed holes? Anything biggrin (he can make dresses too)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:45 am
Ruth would make for a good minion, Lass will never get any back-talk that's for certain XD although Ruth's agendas are her own, if she had any that isn't "WHAT DOES THIS BUTTON DO?"

As for Before, we can do a training PVP, he'll use whatever year level dice Matt is unless you prefer he uses full hunter. And then in the process Before can rip a garment leading to the sewing knowledge?

NEGL, I would love for Before to commission Matt to make clothes for him and Ofelia heart and maybe when Before's confident Matt isn't really a d**k-in-good-guy's-clothing he'd commission Matt for a wedding dress, which Before will wear, and a formal suit, which Ofie will wear 8D  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:33 am
As a note, I can be super slow - though I'm doing better! - because of my back/IRL issues. Anyway, I have some ideas, let's see if they don't pique your interest!

Joachim - if he wants to go boot shopping, boy do I have the right boil for him! Foehn (living armor) is a small, pretty thing with a penchant for fashionable things...so he'd totally be someone to bump into whilst shopping and then have long-a** conversations about the various merits of which brand and how best to get that delicious clack from each different boot. @__@;;

He's also v. neat and clean and...while he's kind of shy, he's more of a jerk, so he'd strike up a conversation...quite possibly over Joachim's lovely, lovely hair. He's y1 though, if that matters at all.

Kier - Ahm would like to say hello~! He's good to be a friend, to shop, whatever. He's also very good at plotting and planning out all sorts of trouble (which is why he and his twinnie were sent to Amityville)! Oh yes, and he can sew (almost all Grue can, clothing just isn't worth wearing if it's not been patched up and made personal)....so there's always that angle (her pants are super ripped up...he appreciates that ;D)

Actually..Ahm is great for anyone O_o;; Though he does spend quite a bit of time back at home (with his clan) and as such is typically behind in schoolwork and the like, he's always up for meeting someone or whatnot (he's the Eldest grandson of the clan's Founder, so...he's got lots of duties at home -boring, boring duties, says he).

He could teach Nereza to dance, lol.

And...for Lass...if she wanted a monster as a minion, she could probably boss/badger Foehn into it. As living armor, he's pretty much meant to serve someone/belong to someone, so...it's in his nature to be pliant and obedient (he's not always, which is one of the reasons HE is at Amityville).

Let me know if you're interested, ja? :3  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces