Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
One on One please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:08 pm
Hello, I am looking for a literate role play partner to play in the PM role plays or even forms. You pick ladies and gentlemen. I am flexible with my people; which means I can play male and female, but I will be honest. I prefer female characters. I have no limitations with my role plays but if romance gets a little too heated or if you for see this in a role play, I suggest that we either time skip or start in the pms. I rather not keep the bedroom door open for the kids to see, don't you agree honey? Must protect their little minds. I love bloody, dark, dramatic, fantasy and action role plays. The only thing I do not do is Yaoi. I do straight and Yuri, but I can't bring myself to do male and male.

Rules of engagement:

♡ Must be literate. I'm talking at least two paragraphs. I understand that people go through writers block. I get it. But try music. It helps expand the imagination.

♡ Post at least once a day. I have work and there will be days that I will get back to you kinda late, sadly. If you cannot post the day, it's cool. I understand. You have three days to post back. The third day, I will message you asking if you're okay and if you want to continue. I understand we all have lives. In fact, I'm trying to maintain my rp life, work life, family life, gaming life (I play pokemon, dishonored, harvest moon, and other games), spiritual life and currently trying to get back with my social life. Who says you don't have multiple lives? Ha.

♡ I want you to PM me saying you're interested. I have ideas and I am open to new Ideas. Do not send me a pairing without a story line. It honestly gets under my flesh to the bone when people do that then look at me and expect me to know the answer or a storyline cause they are too lazy. Granted, some are not lazy, but do not make up a pairing without at least a back story. When you PM me, I want to know you're limitations. Like I said before, I'm flexible with no limitations. I want you to really think of what you do not like. I have had countless role players that have said, I'm limitless and when I type up a massacre scene, rape scene, anything truly disturbing, they would get mad at me and say, 'Don't type that again' 'I ask you rewrite this, this and that have happened to me/close friend/family member. Find a way around it.' So please, I ask you really sit and think so I don't have 'slip ups'.

♡ If we do forums, I am going to ask for pretty posts. Pictures, color, phrases and/or lyrics to your character.

♡Role play ideas♡
❥War in Wonderland
♡ A generation after Alice Liddell, the offspring of Alice's daughter/son goes into Underland to find the once beautiful land of Wonderland that his/her grandmother would talk about, was a dark wasteland. The Queen of Hearts head was mounted on a tall stick, giving warning to new comers that a new age had risen. A graveyard held more beauty than this place. If the Queen was dead, who ran Wonderland? What happened to make this happen? The further they got, they reached the resistance. Offspring's of the main characters in Grandma's stories were apart of it. Mad Hatter's daughter leader of the resistance; blind from the great battle but can see through energies. There, the grandchild of Alice learns that the new threat is the Queen of Souls. She has devoured souls of Wonderlanders to keep her youth. A ruthless and heartless woman. A true monster. But if she was to devour the soul of Alice's bloodline, all hope will be lost. What happens when the Queen of Souls finds out that the resistance has the offspring? A great war is coming. It's time to stand our grounds and take the head of the Queen of Souls.*
Inspirations: ||Alice Madness Returns|| ||Alice in Wonderland|| ||My old role play||

❥Cirque de Demons: The Greatest Show Unearthed!
♡ Welcome to the Greatest Show Unearthed, Cirque De Demons! Indulge in your sins! We have plenty of options for those with urges from head to toes. Wink. Wink. But be careful, we don't come into town with a great announcement. Don't tell your parents or they will surely mourn for their loss. We have six hundred and sixty six rules. Break one, I dare you. Just because we are de... I mean, work for your pleasure, doesn't mean we need chaos on top of your needs. If you break one, there will be consequences. Dire Consequences. Our Ringleader is very... how do you put this...? Ruthless? Merciless? Malicious? Oh! Right! ....Fair. Anyway, come have a seat and enjoy the show!*
Inspirations: ||Old Role Plays|| ||Creature Feature|| ||The Devils Carnival||

*These role plays can be group role plays too if we can recruit players.

❥Hunter's Kiss (Gaia Avi Role Play)*
♡ Here's a sad story about a deer and a man....
Once upon a time, in a peaceful town in the sticks, lived humans and creatures of myth. Pagan elementals if you will. Unicorns, Dragons, Fauns, Fairies, ect. Everyone had a role in the town and everyone got along perfectly. Families even crossed bred between humans and creatures. Paganism was the main religion in the town and it didn't matter what kind of Pagan. As long as you got along with your neighbors. One day, a traveling priest with some follower's came across the happy town. 'All of them lost souls. Demons rest in this town...' He thought. His followers agreed and they moved to the town. Everything was fine at first. They all helped build the church, welcoming the Monotheistic religion. Some creatures didn't have a good feeling about this as others just went along, trying to be nice and help. They all accepted the addition. The priest held mass on Sundays and preached. Most humans attended the small get together as the creatures stuck with their Pagan roots. The Summer Solstice Festival was taking place, the creatures and towns people took their offerings; crops, hand made objects, crystals; to the center of the town, the pond where a statue of the Moon Goddess and Sun God stood. They left their offerings and lit torches to celebrate the Sun. Multiple weddings were taking places or getting ready at temples or homes. It was a perfect day... Until night fell. All of the sudden, there were screams and cries from the town. Shouting and yelling. Creatures being slain in the streets, of all ages. The humans had turned against the creatures. They took the torches and lit creatures homes on fire along with temples. Those who were still in the middle of their weddings or parties, were locked in and burned. Whatever creatures that could fly that were left, flew away in cries. Those who could get away on land, ran to the aid of the woods, getting away from the chaos. The statue of the Lady and Lord had been broken by the priest and he had placed a large white cross. The pond that used to be there, dried up.

A season went by, it's now Autumn. Humans took over the town, whatever creatures survived the great fire and massacre, were slaves. Those who hid in the woods, were being hunted to be slaves; trades and money making. The creatures in the woods struggle to cope with their losses and try to scavenge for food. Some decided to move away to another part of the country while others stick around and make due of what they have. One day, a hunter was hunting for a creature to make a little more money. He laid traps for it and waited with a bow and arrow. He saw a deer faun approach...

What happens next?

((More will be added later))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:34 pm
bump  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items