Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:59 pm
"Mmm, Sera, come here for a second, let me see this color on you?" Rosie wasn't totally convinced that this blouse was really her color, she didn't really have an eye for greens on her, but the pink was out of stock in her size, and it was such a cute cut, She bet Sera would look adorable in it.

It was late afternoon on a weekday, there wasn't much going on at the Mall at this time of day, since the kids were still in school, and it generally didn't get too busy on a week day. On top of that, Rosie had found that she had a significant increase in free time, and her spirits had lifted quite a lot in the last couple of days as well. So, the blond felt it would be a great time to go and spend some girl time with Sera, doing something they both enjoyed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:07 pm
Seraphine paused in her meandering around the various clothing racks to return to Rosie's side with a soft hum, her pale eyes quickly scanning the garment the blonde held. "Yeah?" She replied curiously, wondering if Rosie wanted an opinion on it for herself or wanted to show it to her to try on.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:22 pm
As Sera stepped over Rosie held the shirt up to her, so compare what it would look like against her. "Aaah, You should try this on,"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:26 pm
Well, it looked cute, and Rosie had good taste, so Sera took the offered top from her friend without protest, and added it to the small pile of clothing slung over her short arm. It was quite an effective way to hide her missing hand, if nothing else. "Alright, I will," she affirmed, then smiled, "but you have to find something else too before we go try stuff on." That said, the brunette started looking around for something she could suggest to Rosie.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 pm
Rosie perked up excitedly when Sera agreed and took the hanger to add it to her pile.
"Alright I will, I've been looking... some of these sweaters are really cute."
The blond shifted the clothes she had over her own arm into the other, reaching out to pick up one of the draping sleeves of a fall sweater hanging from another rack.

The blond stared at it absently, a thoughtful look in her eye as she was already trying to match it with a pare of pants in her mind... or even leggings. Oooh~
Liking what she was seeing, Rosie plucked the sweater up off the rack, cheerfully turning to her friend.
"Alright! Lets go try on what we've got."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:41 pm
The brunette looked up when Rosie announced they could go; apparently she'd found something on her own. "Ohh, that's cute," she noted, then nodded and smiled as she headed into the nearby fitting rooms to change.

While having clothes to hide her hand was good, it didn't help the fact that she actually did not have a hand which made changing more difficult than it would be otherwise, and thus it took her a little longer than usual before emerging again in the top Rosie had suggested, paired with a pair of pants she'd found earlier. "How's this?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:10 am
A half skip brought her to Sera's side as she joined her friend toward the changing room. Taking a door directly across from what Sera was using, She changed into one of the shirts that she had picked out, with a new pare of pants.

Sera was first out, and when Rosie opened the door at her friend's announcement Rosie opened her own to step out and look over her outfit.
a smile lit up her face "That color looks so good on you."
stepping over to play with the way the shirt fit on Sera, and getting an excuse to get a closer look "That fits you really well to."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:24 pm
Sera brushed down the end of her shirt with her hand in an attempt to smooth it out, frowning at her outfit lightly before raising her gaze to Rosie and what she'd tried on. "Well, I do like green," she said with a shrug as she appraised her friend's outfit. "That fits you really well too. The pants especially," the girl added as she tilted her head, then smiled. "Next?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:56 pm
"It brings out the color in your eyes especially," Rosie pointed out making a gesture to the mirror. "See?"

When her outfit was complemented, Rosie glanced down at it, doing a light spin to see how it felt when she moved.
"They're really comfortable too,"
Stepping in front of the mirror Rosie turned to the side, seeing how the shirt wore on her, and how well it went with the pants.
"I wonder if Luke would like it..." She said to herself in absent thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:59 pm
"Yeah, that's why I like green jewelry and stuff," the brunette commented idly as she turned in front of the mirror to see herself better. "I don't normally buy green tops, though..."

"They look comfortable," she noted as she moved to return to her changing room, though she paused at Rosie's comment and turned to regard her friend again. "Probably. I mean, it looks really good, and it's comfortable. I don't see why he wouldn't like it." With a shrug, she closed her door and separated a second outfit out to try on next. It didn't really occur to her to think of Rosie's statement as anything beyond a passing wonder if one best friend would approve of another best friend's new outfit.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:28 pm
IT was more or less a very productive shopping experience, during the chances in close Rosie had decided to keep the pants, a couple of shirts, a new dress, a couple of leggings for the winter and the sweater that she pretty much knew she was buying the second she put it on.
So comfortable.

"We're going to need to look at winter shoes sometime too... especially if we're going to be training," the League is still working on building the trainers building, she imagined they would have to work through the winters snow again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:18 pm
Sera had bought a little less than Rosie had, though one of her purchases did include the top that her blonde friend had picked out, along with a few other various articles of clothing.

"Definitely," the brunette said with a nod as she walked beside her best friend, though her attention was drawn to the vague growling in her stomach. "We can look at those a little later. We should probably get something to eat soon, I'm getting hungry. Are you?" She asked, tilting her head a little as she glanced at Rosie out of the corner of her eye as they walked.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:44 pm
"Yeah, Actually, I was starting to get hungry too." that was something she certainly agreed with right now, shifting the bags from one hand to the other, Rosie glanced around to try and situate herself, knowing where she would be able to find the food court once she was.

Thankfully they were not far, a short walk and they had reached the aria where they could have a choice of different foods.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:51 pm
"Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one," she replied, a smile forming on her face. It didn't take them long to get to the food court, and she glanced around at the various places they could get food from. Her choice took but a moment, and she raised her hand to point towards an Italian-looking place, "I think I'm gonna get something from there. What about you?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:13 pm
"Mmmm." Once asked Rosie did a quick survey of the different food options. biting her lip thoughtfully she tilted her head and pointed to what Sera had chosen as well "That actually sounds like the best right now too."
Taking a step forward that lead into a light spin so that she could flash a grin at her friend, the blond spun into the lead so they could make their way over.

Once they had gotten food, and found a seat, Rosie allowed the bag to slide off of her arm and onto a seat next to the one she sat down in. Letting out a relived sigh, the blond stretched her arms. "Thanks for coming with me today Sera, this is fun."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff