Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Art Forum [[ A place for all your pretty Pictures, Comics, and anything art related]]
What do you guys think about... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like chibi art?
Yes! The cuter the better :)
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
I don't mind them
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Different styles tickle my fancy
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Nope
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:10 pm

Chibi art?
I love drawing chibis and would (at some point) like to open up a shop, but it seems a lot of peoples aren't very interested in cute little cheebs anymore compared to when I first joined gaia many many years ago (sadly my art skills weren't good enough back then to open up a mini shop xp )

I tried opening one at the start of the year but seemed to get a really bad response confused , so I've since given up but now i'm wanting YOUR opinions emotion_c8

Cheers
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:19 pm

I'm a bit of an art whore. I'd take one if it isn't too expensive.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Jin the Shadow Wolf

I wasn't purposely advertising lol but i'd love to draw your avi emotion_c8
I have no idea what my art is worth, you're more than welcome to offer whatever you feel like, i'm not the fussiest of people.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:53 pm

AliceMyMuse
Jin the Shadow Wolf

I have no idea what my art is worth, you're more than welcome to offer whatever you feel like, i'm not the fussiest of people.

Ya got any examples? :3

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Jin the Shadow Wolf
AliceMyMuse
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Ya got any examples? :3

Of course lol. i'll upload them here because it's less hassle for you smile . If you need bigger samples just say so
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Those are friggin adorable.

I'll give you 25k, and if you don't mind if I change my current avi. I was just derping around as a sheep for the hell of it. xD

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:16 pm

Aww, those are great pictures! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind doing one of my avi, if that's alright? Not sure how much you charge though. confused
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Jin the Shadow Wolf
Those are friggin adorable.

I'll give you 25k, and if you don't mind if I change my current avi. I was just derping around as a sheep for the hell of it. xD

Thank you 4laugh

Yeah that's fine with me. Go for it lol I don't mind
I'll also give you a free lineart of your sheepy avi mostly because it's cute and I got bored and decided to doodle it haha xp

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Tablet died on me in the middle of changing. xD
Well, here I am now. You're free to exclude stuff you don't wanna draw. And i do have a tail equipped that is sadly hidden by the hair.

I'll have to start up the trade tomorrow though, so poke at me whenever. Gotta get back to studying.

And thanks for the free lineart! It is very much appreciated. :]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Jin the Shadow Wolf
Tablet died on me in the middle of changing. xD
Well, here I am now. You're free to exclude stuff you don't wanna draw. And i do have a tail equipped that is sadly hidden by the hair.

I'll have to start up the trade tomorrow though, so poke at me whenever. Gotta get back to studying.

And thanks for the free lineart! It is very much appreciated. :]

Nice avi smile , very...regal and dignified lol
I'll get to it and yeah, i'll just quote you or something
Not a worry haha

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Princess Zelda21
Aww, those are great pictures! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind doing one of my avi, if that's alright? Not sure how much you charge though. confused

Thank you (:
Yeah that'll be fine, i'd love to draw it. Just your current avi?
I never have any idea how much to charge people, you're welcome to bribe me whatever you would like, i'm not fussed (:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:36 pm

AliceMyMuse
Princess Zelda21

Thank you (:
I never have any idea how much to charge people, you're welcome to bribe me whatever you would like, i'm not fussed (:

You're welcome! ^_^ Yes, my current avi is what I meant. Let's see... I'll give 15k, would that be ok?

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Princess Zelda21
AliceMyMuse
Princess Zelda21

Thank you (:

You're welcome! ^_^ Yes, my current avi is what I meant. Let's see... I'll give 15k, would that be ok?

Sounds good (:. Send a trade and all that stuff and when i'm finished with Jins' i'll draw yours. These shall give me the practice I need haha
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:43 pm

AliceMyMuse
Princess Zelda21
AliceMyMuse
Princess Zelda21

Thank you (:

Sounds good (:. Send a trade and all that stuff and when i'm finished with Jins' i'll draw yours. These shall give me the practice I need haha

Cool, I'll go ahead and start the trade then! ^_^*

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:44 pm

After Jin and Princess Zelda21's art is done I wont be looking to do anymore art, i'd rather have peoples opinions on chibis
BUT I will at some point be starting a shop so all is good (:
Art Forum [[ A place for all your pretty Pictures, Comics, and anything art related]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games