Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 Fairy Tail roleplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PetiteFlower08

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:32 pm
I'm craving a one-on-one roleplay in a Fairy Tail universe.
It could either be as characters from the show or original characters.
I've been watching the anime lately and I just adore it. I want to do something in that universe, something with romance and action.
I'm totally willing to play in Double format so don't be afraid to message me or respond!

I promise that I'm literate and very creative. Please offer the same when you consider starting a story with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:54 am
PetiteFlower08

I love the anime as well! though unfortunately I am only Semi-Literate and I do believe I haven't been able to examine myself to see if I am Literate Material I try to do very good grammar but my spelling is not so good, my puncutations may be incorrect, but I do hope you find someone ^^ it is a very nice Anime.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sakamaki

Friendly Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:55 am
PetiteFlower08
I've been watching the anime lately and I just adore it. I want to do something in that universe, something with romance and action.
I'm totally willing to play in Double format so don't be afraid to message me or respond!

I promise that I'm literate and very creative. Please offer the same when you consider starting a story with me.

I agree. I just love the anime. Unfortunately I left off somewhere in the middle and cannot find where exactly... I also believe I forgot a lot so I'll probably rewatch it soon. If you dont mind a complete beginner in rps to write with I'd be more than happy to 1x1 with you on this. I do think I'm literate and creative but I'll leave the judgement for this up to you... if you still want to rp that is :3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:48 am
Sakamaki
PetiteFlower08

I agree. I just love the anime. Unfortunately I left off somewhere in the middle and cannot find where exactly... I also believe I forgot a lot so I'll probably rewatch it soon. If you dont mind a complete beginner in rps to write with I'd be more than happy to 1x1 with you on this. I do think I'm literate and creative but I'll leave the judgement for this up to you... if you still want to rp that is :3

I'll admit, I know a little bit of the series, but I haven't really watched it. However, I do have quite a few roleplays that span a large range of topics and I'm always willing to help others. *glances at 'Sakamaki'*  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

PetiteFlower08

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:24 pm
Sakamaki
PetiteFlower08

Well, if you haven't seen much of it, we could do something with original characters. We'd just have them be part of the Fairy Tail guild but they could be apart from the canon characters.
If you want, we can talk in a Private Message about setting something up and what each of us know about the show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:30 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Sakamaki
PetiteFlower08

I'll admit, I know a little bit of the series, but I haven't really watched it. However, I do have quite a few roleplays that span a large range of topics and I'm always willing to help others. *glances at 'Sakamaki'*

What topics are you versed in for roleplays?
Are you craving any specific settings or plot ideas??  

PetiteFlower08

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items