Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:07 am
Andre put up with a lot of s**t.
No really, he deserved a god damn medal.

"We are not spending all day in this forest, Vincent." Andre said scathingly as he crossed his arms over his chest. "We are going to look at a few trees and then we're going back to town." He scowled as he brushed a leaf from his hair. Though he was able to walk around without much hassle, he still didn't want to spend his day traipsing around in the woods. He hated spending excessive amount of time outside of cities, he greatly disliked the feeling that he was missing out on exciting things. "I don't understand why you're so persistent on looking at these trees. They look just like any other tree you've seen on Grande Ile." He muttered, gingerly picking his way through various shrubs and greenery. If he were younger he would more than excited to romp through the woods in search of various plants and creatures, but he was 29 years old now and he would much rather be drinking tea in the comfort of their hotel room while Vincent played with his hair.

"Let's go back already, I don't want to walk through the woods." He was most definitely not whining. Nope, not at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:31 am
"The trees aren't French here!" Vincent chimed happily, hurrying ahead a few meters and patting a particularly large tree enthusiastically. "Y'ain't French, are ya', tree?!" He asked the tree, then grinned back to Andre and hurried back towards him. Vincent loved exploring so, of course he wanted to meander through the forests of Kodo before he went back to Grande Ile! The trees weren't French! He remember, during his spiel of convincing Andre to take him into the forest one of his arguments had been, "These trees won't be as stuck up, I'm tired of the French trees lookin' down on me".

"You don't have to walk! Y'can sit down here and I'll come back in a while! Or I could carry you, sweetheart," Vincent said while making a ridiculous kissy face at Andre. "Point is, we gotta explore, y'never know what we're gonna find, boss!" Vincent, for a nearly 30 year old man, had quite the energy reserve. He always found something to be excited about and today he was excited about trees, dammit!  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:36 pm
"...I still don't understand why that matters. Trees aren't sentient beings." Andre muttered under his breath as he brushed yet another leaf from his hair. He should have brought something to tie his hair up with, this was getting annoying. "I can tell you with certainty that no tree is looking down on you." The purple haired man paused and turned his gaze to stare thoughtfully at a tree. "...Unless it is some sort of tree pokemon." He added, reaching out to tear a bit of bark from the closest tree.

"That would be interesting to own...." He drifted off into his thoughts for a bit.
He came back at Vincent's offer to carry him.

"I can walk just fine." He grumbled, snapping the bark in half before tossing the pieces over his shoulder. "But perhaps I'll let you carry me on the way back to the city."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:17 am
"If any tree pokemon think they can be lookin' down on me, I'll be sure to give 'em the good ol' one two!" Vincent punched the air twice, moving forward and wrapping an arm around Andre's shoulders carefully. "You let me know if anything starts hurtin' too much, got it?" he gave Andre a stern look for all of two seconds before he was hurrying forward.

"This tree almost looks fun to climb! We gotta go deeper in, I want to find one tall enough for me. Can't climb no wimpy tree, it'd break an' then I'd feel like a bully," he said, taking long strides along the path as he took in the sights of the forest.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:25 pm
Andre rolled his eyes for what felt like the thousandth time in at the most half an hour. He knew and understood more about Vincent than anyone else could claim and yet...he did not understand his compulsion with attacking pokemon. The blonde could do as he wished though, as long as he chose a proper time and place for it.

"I'm fine;" He assured the taller man, raising a slender eyebrow at the other's stern look. "And will continue to be fine." Reaching up, he absently patted the blonde's hand before he ran off ahead to inspect more trees. "You'll fight pokemon without thought but you won't break a tree." He muttered under his breath as he followed after his blonde. "Well go ahead and find yourself a suitable tree to climb."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:34 pm
"Andre, boss! C'mon. It's obvious," Vincent said with a laugh, inspecting a tree and patting the trunk before looking back to his purple haired boss. "A pokemon can fight back! Or at least try. What's a tree gonna do? Blow in the wind?" The blonde laughed at himself, then wandered farther into the forest. Climbing a tree was more fun because he'd get to see everything around them from up high. Maybe he'd find a pokemon, maybe he'd spot unsuspecting trainers! Or maybe he'd find a secret cave that led to riches. Something!

Going on far ahead, still in sight of Andre, Vincent seemed to be happy enough just admiring the trees and foliage. It was a breath of fresh air- from being stuck inside working in Grande Ile, to being on the ferry, to being cooped up in the hotel... it was nice to get out.

Vincent's head turned when he heard a bush rustle- tilting his head and cocking a brow, he spotted the bush that moved and stared. It was still. Taking a few steps back, he waved excitedly to Andre- he had found something, and he hadn't even needed to climb a tree!  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:38 pm
"Of course, how silly of me." Andre muttered as he ducked around a low hanging branch. He swatted irritably at an insect that buzzed too close to his face and scowled. "How long do you plan to have us out here?" There were much better uses of his time in town...where there was tea and pastries and cellphone service. The purple haired man watched as Vincent got farther and farther ahead of him but never really wandered far enough as to leave his sight. He doubted the blonde had been able to hear his question. Sighing in resignation, Andre lowered his eyes to the ground to make sure he didn't trip over anything and followed after his energetic companion.

When he glanced back up to see how far back he was he caught sight of the older man waving excitedly at him. "...He better not be excited about a shrub." He grumbled as he quickly strode over to where Vincent was standing. "What?" He asked as he came to stand beside the other. It seemed that asking was pointless though as the bush in front of them rustled.

His hand automatically went to his hip, where Velencia's pokeball was hanging from his belt. "Syyyyylveon?" Andre paused, his eyebrows furrowing slightly as two blue eyes blinked up at them from the cover of the bush. Soon enough the pokemon's head poked out as it regarded them with a curios wariness.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:47 pm
Vincent knew Andre's attention had been peaked. Rolling back on his heels and bouncing a little, Vincent stood up straight, nodding. "I think it is, I didn't see it all, but look, look! You can see it's face and it's there and it's hiding-" he said, quietly but excitedly. He didn't make any attempt to move forward, but instead dropped to his knees, then saw back on his butt. Small Pokemon weren't very much fun to fight- couldn't punch and mostly used special attacks and Vincent just found that unfair! He couldn't use special attacks! The blonde thought he'd appear less threatening if he sat down.

"I bet it'll come out if you sit down too," Vincent said, tugging on Andre's hand. He felt happy- he knew Andre would be happy about finding a Pokemon he didn't have. And a happy Andre meant a happy Vincent.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:01 pm
Andre let himself be tugged down to the ground but opted to kneel beside the blonde instead of sitting. There was no way he was going to give the pokemon an advantage over him, it'd be easier to dodge and move if he were on his knees. "I wasn't aware that Sylveon were on Kodo." He mused aloud, holding a hand out towards the bush. He wasn't normally the type to do such things but he figured if the pokemon was going to attack, it would have done so already.

"Sylveon?"

The Sylveon emerged from the bush, obviously ready to bolt at the first provocation. Andre clicked his tongue a few times and wiggled his fingers in a way that he hoped would convince the pokemon to come closer. It was obvious that it was injured, it's ribbons tattered and its fur matted with dirt and blood. But it crept forward to sniff his hand curiously, it's eyes flickering from Vincent to Andre. "That's right, it's okay." He cooed, gently stroking beneath its chin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:11 pm
Vincent let Andre reach out to the Slyveon, staying as still as he could. When it came closer he smiled, "How d'you think it got here?" he asked quietly, looking at the Slyveon then back to the bush it'd been using as a hiding place. It rustled again as Vincent looked back to the Slyveon.

...It rustled? Vincent looked up once more, eyeing the bush. It was still, but he knew he couldn't have imagined the bush rustling about. "There's another," he said to Andre, keeping watch on the bush now. The Slyveon looked tattered and injured, he thought it likely whatever was keeping hidden was hurt as well. Probably hungry.

A light flickered on in his brain as an idea came to him. Slowly reaching back into his pocket, Vincent took out one of the all natural, whole grain granola bars he liked to snack on. Opening it up, hoping the noisy plastic wouldn't scare the Slyveon or it's hidden friend, Vincent broke the granola bar into smaller pieces and reached out to put them on the ground in front of him.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:37 pm
The Sylveon let him pet it with a soft noise, that is until Vincent laid out their granola. That seemed to get the pokemon's attention pretty quickly. "Syl...Sylveon?" The battered pokemon cautiously approached the food laid out on the ground and sniffed it before nibbling on one of the chunks. It regarded them intently for a few moments as it chewed but was obviously content with whatever it saw because it turned to the bush it had emerged from and called out.

"Syyyyyylveooon~ Veon, Sylveon."

Andre watched the bush carefully, unsure what to expect. It was most likely another injured pokemon, or perhaps a smaller one that the Sylveon was protecting. Which ever it was there was the possibility that it could be violent.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:17 pm
Vincent's plan worked, after a few moments of hesitation another pokemon emerged from the bush. It was a small Eevee, kept crouched low to the ground ever as it approached them. It too looked injured, and not as welcoming as the older Slyveon. It looked at Andre first, then Vincent. The blonde was closer to the food, the young Eevee approached while keeping a watchful eye on him.

It picked up a small chunk of the granola and backed up, almost back into the bush, while it ate. The little guy repeated the process, shying back when Vincent outstretched a hand for him. Vincent was quiet and kept his hand back when the Eevee came forward again, this time moving his hand out slowly. The pokemon didn't shy away this time, instead it let him pet his head while it munched on the granola.

Eventually, breaking more granola up, Vincent got the Eevee to come sit right in front of him.

"Ya' think we should take them to a center? They aren't lookin' too good," Vincent said, knowing he could take care of people- mostly Andre, at that- but he didn't know how to treat injured pokemon.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:50 pm
The Sylveon sat near the granola, its ears perked up and its eyes alert as it watched the Eevee carefully. Though it appeared to be completely at ease, if one looked close enough you would see the tensed muscles beneath the matted fur. Ready to pounce at the smallest sign of trouble. It only moved to gently nuzzle against the smaller pokemon's side as Vincent patted its head. "I'd rather not have to deal with anyone at a center." Andre said with a slight frown as he watched the injured pokemon carefully. "I'll treat them at the hotel." He said after a few minutes of thoughtful silence.

As if it knew what the purple haired man had said, the Sylveon practically pranced over to him and nuzzled against his side. "Would you like to come with us? We'll get you all fixed up and you'll have a nice place to live." He cooed, gingerly scooping the pokemon up into his arms. He didn't like baby talking to his pokemon, besides Velencia on occasion, but until he could get them in a pokeball they had to make sure they didn't run off. Playing nice was about the only thing he could do to keep things running smoothly. The Sylveon practically purred and settled into his arms.

"Syl...Sylveon!~"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:44 pm
The Slyveon seemed much happier than the Eevee, Vincent noted, but he took that as a challenge. After the Sylveon had found its way into Andre's arms, Vincent decided to be more confident in his approach to the Eevee. The small brown pokemon tensed when he reached out and lifted him up, but didn't struggle; rather, he stayed stiff even in Vincent's arms.

"Thought y'wouldn't want to deal with one," he said, gently moving the Eevee into one arm, cradled, while he started sliding his jacket off one arm. Once freed, he shifted the Eevee(who gave him a grunt of objection) into his other arm, and pulled the jacket off the rest of the way. Carefully wrapping the Eevee, he started standing- slow, not to scare either. He was elated, he had no pokemon of his own, and Andre's all disliked him! This one hadn't even attempted to bite him! Maybe a gentle approach was better! Even if it was less fun!

The Eevee poked its head out from the jacket, looking to the Slyveon as if for more reassurance these humans were okay. But the jacket was warm and soft, so he didn't want to struggle.

"I think he likes me, can we take 'em back now? They probably need some water too, an' a bath! And first aid- you know first aid, right? For pokemon? I don't know first aid for pokemon," Vincent said to Andre, barely able to keep his voice down. He was excited.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:29 pm
"You're in need of a pokemon and I'm not going to pass up the chance to own a Sylveon." Andre said simply with a shrug, his eyes intent on the pokemon's tattered ribbons. He couldn't recall learning much about Sylveon but it seemed like now would be his chance...and he couldn't wait. "I know how to patch up an Eevee, don't worry." He glanced over to his companion and nearly scoffed when he caught sight of the small, fluffy head poking out from the jacket. "Sylveon, on the other hand, are an area of interest for me." Said pokemon peered up at him before lightly papping his face with one of her ribbons.

"Syyyyyyylveon~"

The purple haired man absently patted the fairy type's head as he pulled himself to his feet. Minimum to no pain in his legs...that was good. "We could head back down now." He agreed readily as he adjusted the pokemon in his arms. She was a lot heavier than she looked, which didn't come as a surprise. Velencia was the exact same way.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff