Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Would anyone like to rp with me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inakni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:06 am
Title is self explanatory, I'm wondering if anyone would like to rp with me? I personally like to rp fantasy but I'm willing to rp anything else if they want to. = w=)/

User Image

Also, I created these two characters the other day and I wanted to use them in an rp.

The story they have so far is that the father (who is around 35 yrs old) and his family were involved in a car accident, killing his wife and 8 year old son. His 5 year old daughter and himself survived the crash and now he is trying his best to live a normal life with his daughter and cope with his wife's and son's death.

But again, I'm willing to rp anything else. = w=)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:06 pm
I'll role play with you.  

Directordangerous

Inakni

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:47 pm
Directordangerous

Okie dokie, what would you like to rp? o uo)?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:49 pm
Inakni

Heya. c: I may want to role play with you.
I thought about the two characters- the father and daughter- that you had mentioned wanting to use and got a general idea as to what we could do with them, if you'd like. ^^ What if one night while the father's out (say, goes to the store or a bar or something, depending on how dark you'd like for this to be) he comes across a seemingly homeless teen. The boy had actually stolen a bit of food and was on the run, but the father doesn't know that until he decides to pick him up and the kid admits it. It'd be a tale where the father takes him in initially only for a "while", but results in a forever sort of situation after he and his daughter take a liking to him. You know, boy fills a hole in the father and whatnot when the two start falling and love, all that jazz. This could either be more light-hearted or we could go grungy, the dad taking up drinking, the boy on drugs, they try to help one another though it takes time. Yada, yada. Do you think you'd be interested?

II Literate II Soul

Inakni

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:05 pm
II Literate II Soul

Ohh yes yes, I definitely like the alcoholic/druggie one, I haven't done that kind of rp so it sounds interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:11 pm
Inakni

Awesome! I love darker romances. c; I'm glad you're interested. ^^
So all of that sounds good, then?

II Literate II Soul

Inakni

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:29 pm
II Literate II Soul

Yup, everything sounds good. Would you like to make the thread or want me to do it?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:04 pm
Inakni

Well, before we jump into this, I need to know your limits. Obviously, you're okay with drug and alcohol use as well as the age gap (the boy will be probably seventeen years-old, by the way), but what about anything else? I happen to not skip, also, which means we'd need to take role playing to PMs on occasion (as well as when they drink and when my boy shoots up). If you wouldn't mind creating a thread, I'd be alright with that, but I mainly role play through PMs when it comes to role plays like this. Either way is fine, but I felt like we should talk this stuff over first.

II Literate II Soul

Inakni

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:26 pm
II Literate II Soul

Ah yeah, you're right. Although I have not role played it, I feel comfortable with the topic of drug and alcohol use. But I can't say that I know what my limits are since I haven't exactly role played darker romances. Now that you mention it, it would be better to just stay in the PMs, better than switching back and forth between the thread and PMs. And thank you, you brought up certain points that I overlooked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:53 am
Inakni

It's all good. (: Right now I can't jump into a role play until tomorrow night, but then I'll be able to get into it. ^^

II Literate II Soul

Directordangerous

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:10 am
Inakni
Directordangerous

Okie dokie, what would you like to rp? o uo)?

sorry for the late replay, do you still want to rp?  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games