Name: Katsumi Jiro

Weight: 133

Height: 5'6

Sex: Male

Sexual preference: ?

Job/work: Advice Through a Device company

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio:
In a small, one room apartment Katsumi was raised solely by his mother who gave him all her attention and love. "You are such a small, little boy." His mother would say. "But with such a big heart about you." A big heart indeed he did have for you see he would give his classmates advice daily. Whenever someone was down, lonely, or just frightened Katsumi was always there for them, no matter who they may be. Even the bullies bowed down and found him in between classes to talk. He feared no one, and no one feared or hated him. There was an equal balance, but...it seemed that even though he would give advice with a smile deep down he was heart broken. Not only was his mother struggling to keep up with rent, but Katsumi wasn't developing friends through this. Later on he realized he was being used just for his kind nature and that his classmates were not interested in any sort of relationship.

Years after, Katsumi became a very well dressed, smart and outgoing individual. With knowing that kindness sometimes does not pay off in the long run he decided to give advice in secrete. He didn't want to be a counselor, nor did he want to confront people with their problems, thus he found a job in the city. A job in which one gives advice across cell phone, or phone call. The work turned out to be totally confidential and he could give advice freely.

Not only was the job a complete success, and they hired him immediately, he was finally able to support his aging mother and give her support as well as his own. Katsumi was able to rent his own apartment and leave his mom be, and with a small second job of cleaning up the office after hours he was settled.

Something still didn't feel right though. He noticed he was still lonely and had no friends. Among his co-workers he didn't communicate much between them so a relationship never grew. He wondered if he would ever find someone he could relate to? Maybe he needed a little advice...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
Can shy away if he feels uncomfortable, but overall he is very outgoing. May blush a little if embarrassed or caught up in the moment of things. He is very trustworthy. Never nervous, though talking about his father may make him jittery. Katsumi really tries hard to make things right for his clients, and will never back down a request.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Other:
Took me quite some time to find the perfect idea and i'm still not 100% positive about how this looks, or how it will play out. I don't have any particular plot. You can either be male or female! I was thinking perhaps his significant other would either be a co-worker or someone who calls in. What do you think? Suggestions and comments are appreciated! ^_^ Reply if you want to role-play with Katsumi heart