Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Relationships
Petite boy looking for a Romantic but sweet guy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could have a fur of your choice to visit your dreams and be the pillow you hold and take place in your own mental fantasies, what would it be?
Bunny, cute and eager
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Canine, playful with some bite
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Feline, Tender and slightly sinister
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Bull/Horse, Big and rough, with a heart
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Reptile, Energetic and smiley
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
any of them!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:25 pm
Hey, been inactive for a really long time. Looking for someone who actually cares about how i feel. I won't just take anybody looking for a wild fling or a 'slave'. I'm interested in affection. I want someone to get to know me and be dear to me for who i am and not because i'm cute.

Currently getting over my recent boyfriend who never returned to me after leaving for 3 months. if you aren't interested in trying to talk to me, companionship is equally grateful. If you're interested, pm me, reply here, friend me, etc. Looking forward to being out there and available again ":T

I do have a little bit of a type. I really like bears (the.. actual hairy large guy, but the fursona is nice too) i prefer guys taller than me, but being 5,5 that isn't uncommon. Just sweet, caring, empathetic, with maybe a lil wild side or notorious for good foreplay. As i said <3 romantic. thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:13 pm
Hi there as i said in le friend request id love to get too know you more sorry that my avi isnt all up to par and so on so where would you like to talk ^^ hope to hear from you soon
~~~~sol  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:20 pm
anywhere's fine by me :T im a lil busy atm, but ill pop in and out for the next few days. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:51 pm
Anyone else you is still interested you can still talk to me. :T when someone posts and talks to me it isn't final.. i will probably be spending the next few weeks getting to know anyone who's interested in me and I'll see where it goes from there. Thank you for your time! heart sweatdrop  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:05 am
If anyone's still interested they can post.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:27 pm
Kawai taiga omocha
If anyone's still interested they can post.

guess not x/3 i'll be bumping this every so often now. smile please feel free to talk to me.  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:23 pm
Bump. still looking :T looking for a seke or seme ^_^  
Relationships

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items