Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Cupcake Is Back! (Searching for Rpers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You Intrested?
  HECK YES!!!
View Results

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:33 pm
Ermergerd gurs!! I missed y'all so much!!!!! I'm so excited to get back into roleplaying with you guys! How has everybody been?! any RPs up for grabs? Please, :3 approach me with any requests or ideas I'll be happy to hear!! biggrin
=^● ⋏ ●^=

_________________________________________R e q u i r e m e n t s

Semi to literate (1-4 Paragraphs depending on what is given to me to write with.)
I like pretty posts!
Grammar! I would like it if you know how to spell correctly, Though I understand we all slip up sometimes.
Genders? I play both. No worries on that, as for Yaoi and Yuri? I will do Yaoi but I will only do Yuri for MLP only.
Pictures: We must decide on Anime or Real life. No in between (unless we are doing a video game where it goes from real to anime, then that a different story.)
I do R rated content down to PG so if you would like to do R rated, just PM instead of posting so it's a bit more private.

__________________________________________I D E A S

At the moment, I have a total of: Eight Idea(s)

Real person is sucked into video game and must seek a path out and also defeat each level successfully.

• New Idea! A young girl of eighteen has a hidden secret, although she is short, there is a reason for the height she supplies. She is actually a pixie! The young girl however tries to make it in the real world being very kind and sweet, she is also great with kids! Hired by a couple who have a young fourteen-year-old son, they ask her to babysit for the next couple of days while they go on an important business trip and since she lives right beside them, she agrees to watch the young mischievous child. Little does she now however, how difficult it will be to put a handle on him.

Supernatural RP with Dean and an OC or Sam and OC. (I'll play both)

Group rp, similar to Fallout and a mix between a save the world type thing:

Being the only one in town who's life is somehow strangely put together has never made anybody friends. Ever. So when a girl and her brother move to a new town during the Third World war in 2013... Something horrible happens. Everyone in the country never suspected a thing... We never even saw it coming. The bombings, the controlled nuclear explosions, everything was destroyed, the town lost half of it's people as they all rushed in a mob to make it to the bunkers five hundred feet below ground. They were locked and left there for fifteen years. It's 2028 and the world is in pieces. As the few towns folk that are left climb to the surface in fear and curiosity, they're greeted with a horrid, gray, dull, flat landscape and nothing left but ash. In fear, the people go back in the bunkers, only a malfunction somehow occurs, a breaker dies leading to no power, so water, to breathable air. Everyone who escaped back to the comfort of the bunker, dies. Ironically, the sister and the brother still are up top and are determined to live again. They're journey starts with making their way toward the center of the country, searching for other bunker survivors from that fateful day. Bandits come in the night and destroy their camp, steal their things and leave the two to die. next they wake up, a soft lamp glows as people are bustling around, quiet whispers being passed. a merchant had apparently found them and brought them to hit town where they healed the siblings. when they are ready, they will go and travel again. Before they leave, a local man makes a strange prophecy: "Six will go and destroy the Red man, they will return and bring flourish to the land." What will happen when six teens, completely unaware of the danger that lay ahead. Their power is unknown only to them, but they would never admit it. Where will they go. Who is the Red Man? What will they become as a group?

______ is popular guy at ====='s high school who is a gang boss’s son and as a new girl, ====== sticks out in the crowd and Isn't afraid of most things, which includes _______. ______ bumps into ====== one night in an alley while taking care of business when he find her on the ground weak and injured greatly._______ takes ====== to his house/apartment and starts to help her recover.

_____ Is the queen wolves daughter, of course, making her a legal Alpha She-wolf. But when two clans begin to fight, they are brought to the attention of the Queen. She then proceeds to say that only one Alpha of one clan may live and will then be allowed to marry her daughter. In the fight to gain her love one went on a quest to search out her brother who had vanished, a few months later, he never returned. This caused the other Alpha to win her hand. Problem: the two don't get along well. _____ and ====== must work out their problems with each other in time for the marriage or risk putting all clans in danger.

Silent Hill: Downpour

______ Is a prisoner who has been planning to kill an inmate for awhile now has finally been given the chance to make things even and escape. Finding him in the bathing room he attacks and is then caught as he exited the area. Now he is being moved to a larger, more secure jail farther down the way. Being driven to the next prison facility, suddenly something causes the road to give way and send the bus with the people in it down the cliff. the guards woman- ====== and ______ escape the bus unharmed and navigate their way through the woods to a town that seems abandoned. They find that the place is named Silent Hill, and some entity is trying to kill them in the rain, they must work their way through the deadly town and kill the things lurking in: the Downpour.

Slender Man: Group

A group of five(or more [in the beginning there will only be four people needed.]) friends decide to take a senior trip to the woods in the Olympian mountains. While driving there, the van breaks down and causes them to become stranded in the middle of the mountains without cellular service. Thus they must set up camp and wait until morning to leave and begin their hike back to a range in which they can call for help. When a couple sneak out to go and have a little fun alone, they end up feeling stalked, and suddenly the boy is taken by some odd grotesque looking creature takes him away while the girl runs back in a crazy shouting and crying in German. The sister of the couple translates an old German folktale: "It's the black fairy, he's come to take us all!" Not believing that Slender Man is actually there, they continue on searching for the brother in the process. They must make it out alive before Slender Man takes them all.

(P.S. I'm always adding more and

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:05 pm
Bumpiddy!! <3  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:30 pm
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Bumpiddy!! <3

Why hello! I read your posted ideas and I really like the fallout like plan you have written. I also love wolves, and supernatural. ... Alright actually, I like pretty much all of your plans, but I have never played silent hill, or seen the movies, so as interesting as that one is, I would be lost. Is there any on your list you would rather more?

I would suggest some plans of my own, but I am kind of lost in my own imagination at the moment and can't make heads or tails of what its trying to throw at me. The only one I have in mind is a human version of the Fox and the Hound.

I am literate, but I can conform to any level and style of rp with relative ease. Also, I try to be active, but I have recently acquired another job so there will be no consistency to my activity. I assure you though, if I am to be away for more than three days, you will have notice. I tend to play males, but I can play females.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:36 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Bumpiddy!! <3

Why hello! I read your posted ideas and I really like the fallout like plan you have written. I also love wolves, and supernatural. ... Alright actually, I like pretty much all of your plans, but I have never played silent hill, or seen the movies, so as interesting as that one is, I would be lost. Is there any on your list you would rather more?

I would suggest some plans of my own, but I am kind of lost in my own imagination at the moment and can't make heads or tails of what its trying to throw at me. The only one I have in mind is a human version of the Fox and the Hound.

I am literate, but I can conform to any level and style of rp with relative ease. Also, I try to be active, but I have recently acquired another job so there will be no consistency to my activity. I assure you though, if I am to be away for more than three days, you will have notice. I tend to play males, but I can play females.

Well yay! It is finally amazing to hear back from somebody!! <3 well, I have been dying to play my Fallout idea so I would gladly play it and be able to make it into just a two person journey. I can play both genders but ten d to have a stronger foot hold on females than I do males so I see that works out kind of well here. If you'd like, we can do real images or anime.  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:40 pm
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
[

Well yay! It is finally amazing to hear back from somebody!! <3 well, I have been dying to play my Fallout idea so I would gladly play it and be able to make it into just a two person journey. I can play both genders but ten d to have a stronger foot hold on females than I do males so I see that works out kind of well here. If you'd like, we can do real images or anime.

Alright! Lets do it! I have pics for both real life and anime, so I'll leave that up to you. Would you like to make a thread or go with pms? I can do any rating rp, though anything R would be a first for me on Gaia. Can do it though!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:49 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
[

Alright! Lets do it! I have pics for both real life and anime, so I'll leave that up to you. Would you like to make a thread or go with pms? I can do any rating rp, though anything R would be a first for me on Gaia. Can do it though!

Okay! I'll settle with real images and let's go to.... oh geez umm... Let's do PMs.. I'm trying to get my footing on my roleplaying again so, I don't want bad posts out there haha! and if you aren't comfortable with an R rating, we can stick to PG-13 if you'd like? Also, just double-checking, you're playing male right?  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:50 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
[

Okay! I'll settle with real images and let's go to.... oh geez umm... Let's do PMs.. I'm trying to get my footing on my roleplaying again so, I don't want bad posts out there haha! and if you aren't comfortable with an R rating, we can stick to PG-13 if you'd like? Also, just double-checking, you're playing male right?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:58 pm
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Kiyiya Sakura
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
[

Yes I am. *Manly bow* I have done some *Cough cough* rps before via email, so it is completely up to you on the rating. I will leave you to start us off. I prefer character profiles because it helps me keep track of my character better. It has happened more than once that I have been inconsistent in my character because I had no profile to look back on and the contradictory post was so far lost in the pages that I had no reference. Is that alright?  

Player Advisor

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:14 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Kiyiya Sakura
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
[

Yes I am. *Manly bow* I have done some *Cough cough* rps before via email, so it is completely up to you on the rating. I will leave you to start us off. I prefer character profiles because it helps me keep track of my character better. It has happened more than once that I have been inconsistent in my character because I had no profile to look back on and the contradictory post was so far lost in the pages that I had no reference. Is that alright?

thats perfectly fine! I'll send you my profile and then send a separate for the RP :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Semi to literate (1-4 Paragraphs depending on what is given to me to write with.)
I like pretty posts!
Grammar! I would like it if you know how to spell correctly, Though I understand we all slip up sometimes.
Genders? I play both. No worries on that, as for Yaoi and Yuri? I will do Yaoi but I will only do Yuri for MLP only.
Pictures: We must decide on Anime or Real life. No in between (unless we are doing a video game where it goes from real to anime, then that a different story.)
I do R rated content down to PG so if you would like to do R rated, just PM instead of posting so it's a bit more private.

Real person is sucked into video game and must seek a path out and also defeat each level successfully.
• New Idea! A young girl of eighteen has a hidden secret, although she is short, there is a reason for the height she supplies. She is actually a pixie! The young girl however tries to make it in the real world being very kind and sweet, she is also great with kids! Hired by a couple who have a young fourteen-year-old son, they ask her to babysit for the next couple of days while they go on an important business trip and since she lives right beside them, she agrees to watch the young mischievous child. Little does she now however, how difficult it will be to put a handle on him.

______ is popular guy at ====='s high school who is a gang boss’s son and as a new girl, ====== sticks out in the crowd and Isn't afraid of most things, which includes _______. ______ bumps into ====== one night in an alley while taking care of business when he find her on the ground weak and injured greatly._______ takes ====== to his house/apartment and starts to help her recover.

______ Is a prisoner who has been planning to kill an inmate for awhile now has finally been given the chance to make things even and escape. Finding him in the bathing room he attacks and is then caught as he exited the area. Now he is being moved to a larger, more secure jail farther down the way. Being driven to the next prison facility, suddenly something causes the road to give way and send the bus with the people in it down the cliff. the guards woman- ====== and ______ escape the bus unharmed and navigate their way through the woods to a town that seems abandoned. They find that the place is named Silent Hill, and some entity is trying to kill them in the rain, they must work their way through the deadly town and kill the things lurking in: the Downpour.

I'll admit, gender between roles doesn't matter that much to me, and I'm open to various series. The ones here, however, have caught my eye and interest.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:39 am
Kaosujin Ryu
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

I like pretty posts!

I'll admit, gender between roles doesn't matter that much to me, and I'm open to various series. The ones here, however, have caught my eye and interest.

Alright, I haven't played the human and pixie one yet so if you'd like to do that one, I'd be alright with that. and I'm not sure about whether or not you want to try Silent Hill but is you do, I'd gladly try it!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:48 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

I'll admit, I'm intrigued by the Silent Hill idea, but I'm unfamiliar with that series; the two above really caught my interest, though. Just curious, but did you have any particular video games/series in mind?  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

I'll admit, I'm intrigued by the Silent Hill idea, but I'm unfamiliar with that series; the two above really caught my interest, though. Just curious, but did you have any particular video games/series in mind?

Nope! I haven't thought much of it but i can do a variety of games so try shooting some at me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:08 pm
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Kaosujin Ryu
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Nope! I haven't thought much of it but i can do a variety of games so try shooting some at me.

•Kingdom Hearts I or II (I'd find Kairi's or Larxene's reactions comical)
•Mortal Kombat
•Metroid
•Any of the Sonic or Mario games
•Twisted Metal
•Streets of Rage
Any of the Naruto games

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100