Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
My Boyfriend Gave me Bed Bugs... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever had bed bugs?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:34 pm
So yeah I've been having an allergic reaction to something for the past 3 weeks, and I thought it was seizure medicine, but it turns out it's bed bugs and that my boyfriend's stupid roommate doesn't see anything wrong with taking couches from next to the dumpster and putting them in your room... I mean free is free right?

Sooo now I'm living with grandma until my room gets fumigated (Wednesday at the earliest) and also still a little itchy... Also my boyfriend still feels really guilty and was convinced I was going to dump him over this until I gave him an entomology lesson and way TMI about bed bugs...
so that's my drama for the holiday haha I guess I just needed to vent  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:41 pm
My sister has bed bugs in her apartment. And the manager/landlord is not really doing anything about it.  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:17 am
DarkMoonSlayer
My sister has bed bugs in her apartment. And the manager/landlord is not really doing anything about it.
Ick... Yeah I happen to live with my landlord so if he doesn't do anything about it he'll probably get them too  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:35 am
Ugh. I've had bed bugs. It was mainly in my room. We don't know where we got them from I was just getting bit and I was swelling up baaaaaaadly. I was having an allergic reaction to the bits. But for some reason my sister didn't get bit when she was in the bunk above me. But I pretty much lived in my living room for 6 months to fully make sure they were gone in my room. We bombed the house twice. Steamed cleaned. Washed all my clothes, beding, stuffed animals... It was a terrible process to go through. I had to rip my rug out and throw out my mattress and bed.

That was a little over 5 years ago when that happened to me.

And half a year ago this year one of my friend's ended up having them. And I ended up getting bit the same way. So I had to make sure I didn't bring them over to my house. I"m assuming we bombed them all or I didn't bring any at all because I haven't had any signs of them biting me since.

I just know I hate them. And I know they don't seem like nothing to some people but when you're the own getting an allergic reaction to them it's not fun.
Plus it's scary knowing you can get them from pretty much anywhere.

So I really hope you get rid of them all because I know how bad they suck. Good luck!!!  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:32 am
Bed bugs = traumatic insemination = a pretty crazy adaption.

But yeah I dont think Ive had them, which is pretty awesome since I travel a lot, and well bed bugs travel with a lot of travellers as well.

But yeah especially hostels and such a prone to them, as well as places like NYC which have had massive problems with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:07 am
Sagebomb

I specifically came into this thread to see what you had to say about bed bugs. Weeeeee~  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

ChortlingPig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:19 am
I'm hoping it's too cold where I live for bed bugs -.-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:24 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb

I specifically came into this thread to see what you had to say about bed bugs. Weeeeee~

XD I know weve talked about it, didnt want to get too graphic.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:27 pm
MangoisDelicious
I'm hoping it's too cold where I live for bed bugs -.-

What area are you from?

But bed bugs tend to survive pretty well inside, as most people dont let thier houses reach freezing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:54 pm
Sagebomb

What area are you from?

But bed bugs tend to survive pretty well inside, as most people dont let thier houses reach freezing.

Alberta, Canada. Honestly, even though our winters are cold, they're not as bad as they used to be, so I'm kind of worried. I've never had bed bugs though, none that I've known about anyways. What causes them in the first place?  

ChortlingPig

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:49 pm
MangoisDelicious

Alberta, Canada. Honestly, even though our winters are cold, they're not as bad as they used to be, so I'm kind of worried. I've never had bed bugs though, none that I've known about anyways. What causes them in the first place?

Nice, Although Im from NZ I am working my way through Canada atm. I spent the first 6 months of my visa in Ontario, but moved to Edmonton about a week and a half ago. That -24 day with wind chill of -31c was pretty new to me. though I moved down to calgary a few days ago since I got a seasonal job at the zoo there.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:37 am
Sagebomb

Nice, Although Im from NZ I am working my way through Canada atm. I spent the first 6 months of my visa in Ontario, but moved to Edmonton about a week and a half ago. That -24 day with wind chill of -31c was pretty new to me. though I moved down to calgary a few days ago since I got a seasonal job at the zoo there.

Actually? Whoa, we're practically neighbours then. Weather's nice isn't it? Though I heard we're getting crazy snow either tomorrow or Monday. What do you do at the zoo? I heard it got pretty messed up in the flood back in June.  

ChortlingPig

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:21 am
MangoisDelicious
Sagebomb

Actually? Whoa, we're practically neighbours then. Weather's nice isn't it? Though I heard we're getting crazy snow either tomorrow or Monday. What do you do at the zoo? I heard it got pretty messed up in the flood back in June.

It hasnt been too bad, I dont mind it. If it gets too cold the zoo closes which means I lose hours, so hopefully we dont have too many bad days. But yeah it looks like we have some more flurrys ahead of us.

Im just in guest relations, so nothing too exciting.. Yeah the 28th was the first full day of reopening after the flood. But yeah the flood did a lot of damage.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:11 pm
Sagebomb

It hasnt been too bad, I dont mind it. If it gets too cold the zoo closes which means I lose hours, so hopefully we dont have too many bad days. But yeah it looks like we have some more flurrys ahead of us.

Im just in guest relations, so nothing too exciting.. Yeah the 28th was the first full day of reopening after the flood. But yeah the flood did a lot of damage.

Oh alright, well I hope you have a nice time here. Any idea how long you're staying for?  

ChortlingPig

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:15 pm
MangoisDelicious

Oh alright, well I hope you have a nice time here. Any idea how long you're staying for?

My contract is just til jan 12th, but my visa is til april 23rd. But I have no idea what Im doing or where I will be after the 12th of jan.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff