Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
help? on mmbn 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelofHate15

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:01 pm
i need help on the door in the 2nd door in the www3 area the hint is "of the many navi only the strong may enter" what does this mean question question question mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:12 pm
I think you have to get all the navi chips  

Dantalian_Sho

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:05 pm
Actually, I remember reading somewhere that you have to S-rank all the V3 Navis in order to fight NapalmMan. If you forget how many you've got, there is a girl in ACDC (behind the row of trees across from Higsby's). Ask her and she'll tell you which ones you have S-ranked. I've only got GutsMan, I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:37 am
well that sucks, i have to work more then. ive got so much left undone on my games that i have ALOT to do.  

ichi-gahara

AngelofHate15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:26 am
thanks alot for your help biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:35 am
now can you tell me how to destroy thunderman's clouds question question question question  

AngelofHate15

Dantalian_Sho

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:39 pm
megamanFreak02
now can you tell me how to destroy thunderman's clouds question question question question

I don't even remember if you can. Take a good hard look at all your chips and think of which ones can hurt some guy way in the back of the field really badly. bamboo chips I remember were really useful against him. As for the cloud thunder dodging...it takes time and patience.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:32 am
Jaggid1x
megamanFreak02

I don't even remember if you can. Take a good hard look at all your chips and think of which ones can hurt some guy way in the back of the field really badly. bamboo chips I remember were really useful against him. As for the cloud thunder dodging...it takes time and patience.
thanks mrgreen  

AngelofHate15

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:34 am
You cannot destroy ThunderMan's clouds stressed , but you can use them to your advantage 3nodding . When the cloud is halfway on the panel, step onto that panel. The game will register it as a hit, but you don't take damage. You should use this with a Guts Style.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:00 pm
i would say you cant destroy his clouds, but long range ships like bamboo and snake, and even some guard breaking attacks work well. also, you can bring to the front row if you have the fan chip, and unleash hell on him.  

ichi-gahara

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:42 pm
If you ace all teh V3s you also get HubStyle. Its better off doing that then nothing. I'll help out but cute out your HP. Thast why I like the naviCust in MMBN3 better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:16 am
Yes, HubStyle does have that small HP cut drawback. But that's why there are two slots available for Style changes. And there's still NormalStyle.  

Silenfoot

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:58 pm
I really don't need high HP to win using HubStyle... Having Hubstyle and many of my favourite chips and 2 painful PAs in my folder can really knock out my opponent. One time me and my friend reached the final turn... with one second left to spare I was able to use a Navichip to take away all 980 hp. I don't use cheat devices either.  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games