Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1X1 Searching for Male! Of Blood and Starlight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:39 pm
Storyline: cheese_whine
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a royal family of vampyres, the Arcana family. The king and queen had only one child and she is to be their heir when they either die or resign the throne. Their daughter, Desdemona lives a life inside the castle walls because outside them most werewolves hate vampyres and would love to get their paws on Desdemona in order to turn the tides of the rebellion against the vampyres. Now there are some werewolves that love the vampyres and want to protect them from the other wolves who want to destroy them and these select wolves are allowed to live inside the castle and protect the vampyres while they sleep.

Desdemona was given a young werewolf when she was young, they grew up together. He was trained to protect her no matter what happened and she was taught to respect him but at the same time know he was below her.

But what happens when trouble starts and Desdemona is separated from her family and is facing death? What are the feelings that have been growing in her black heart for her guardian? Only you can write their story........
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements: idea
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, as far as what I am looking for this is it :MxF, No one-liners,Someone who can help come up with an amazing story, and someone who won't drop out without warning. I know we all have RL stuff to take care of first as do I, but a little warning if you are going to leave would be nice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Content Warning: wahmbulance
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This roleplay will contain sexual content, and all the yummy blood guts and gore only a vampyre and werewolf could create together.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me through PM's please so you aren't kept waiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:41 am
Nehima13

Oh i love this plot!!! Can i be that werewolf guy?? ^_^ I already have an idea or two about the plot..just a question though...does this werewolf have any other family..or close person apart from desdemona?  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:00 am
Irina96
Nehima13

Oh i love this plot!!! Can i be that werewolf guy?? ^_^ I already have an idea or two about the plot..just a question though...does this werewolf have any other family..or close person apart from desdemona?

He can have other family and they can be in the castle with him. And if you want him I have no problem with that I can make the Thread and PM it to you in a few hours I have some sleep and cleaning to catch up on lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:58 am
Nehima13
Irina96
Nehima13

He can have other family and they can be in the castle with him. And if you want him I have no problem with that I can make the Thread and PM it to you in a few hours I have some sleep and cleaning to catch up on lol.

Actually lets say his family is at a werewolf village. I have a reason for that! When you are ready please quote me and send the first post ^_^  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:17 am
Irina96
Nehima13
Irina96
Nehima13

Actually lets say his family is at a werewolf village. I have a reason for that! When you are ready please quote me and send the first post ^_^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24132567  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff