Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Hero's Tale - Fate's Calling (Victoria x Dragon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:37 pm
Long ago, before the beginning of time itself, two forces existed. One represented creation and light, while the other embodied chaos and darkness. Together the two struggled against one-another in an effort to gain the upper hand and thus end their eternal battle. At some point the force the embodied light, known later as Aura managed to lure her evil counterpart into a trap. This trap was well laid, and Tyro, the representation of all evil, was sealed away within a barren world at the far edge of the universe.

However, Tyro was too strong to remain trapped forever, and so Aura sacrificed her life force and imbued the world with life. This act not only stabilized the seal which held Tyro, thus ensuring he couldn't escape, but it also transformed the world into a thing of beauty. Soon huge forests, vast jungles, clear lakes and rivers and endless oceans were made. And with this new life, animals emerged and after them, sentient races.

Eons would pass in harmony on this world, called Gaia. Great and amazing cities rose, magic and science have thus merged and people live in sync with nature. But there have been reports of strange and monstrous creatures emerging across the land, as well as several disappearances of the most powerful magic practitioners, never to be heard from again. No one is aware of the problem yet, but the seal that imprisons Tyro has begun to weaken, of natural causes or subterfuge is unknown, but if the seal were to be broken, Tyro will be released from his ancient prison, free to extinguish all light and life in the universe.

The winds of fate have begun to stir, even as dark clouds gather on the horizon. Two people will discover the danger their world faces, and together they will journey to find a way to save everything they have ever known. The path they will walk will be a long and dangerous one, for many stand in their way. Will they be able to embrace their destiny and save everything that exists and ever will? Or will they fail, and darkness consume everything?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:57 am
User Image
Kyle Charles Costello
        I'm at war with the world 'cause they,
        Try pull me into the dark.
        I struggle to find my faith,
        As I'm slipping from your arms.
        It's getting harder to stay awake,
        And my strength is fading fast,
        You breathe into me at last.

KC was practicing his elements against a training dummy at the training field of his village. His teachers had told him that he would never be a master unless he could control all four of the elements at once. But whenever he tried to do so, only one element came. Thrusting an arm out, KC sent a boulder flying towards a dummy while his other arm slashed through the air in an effort to call the wind to him aid, but only the earth responded by sending another small rock hurtling forward..

Exasperated, KC jumped into the air and corkscrewed, a moment later a thin ring of water hung around him. Cameron landed on the ground and immediately spun on his heel, at the same time he let an arm trail through the air, and with it the water followed. KC slashed at the dummies with the water whip, slicing them into dozens of pieces. As those fell more dummies emerged from the ground to take their place. KC called the water back to him and formed a compact ball, then threw it at the dummies. When the ball of water was halfway down the field KC flared his fingers and the ball exploded into a hundred small drops of water, which he then froze into razor sharp fragments. The ice shards buried themselves in the dummies with lethal accuracy. Finally KC pulled his arm back and in his palm a ball of fire came to life. Smiling, KC threw the ball and it exploded on impact with the dummies, covering them all in vicious and hungry heat seeking to reduce all to ashes. KC watched the fire for a moment, then clenched his fist and the fire went out like a that of a snuffed candle.

I'm at war with the world 'cause I
Aint never gonna sell my soul.
I've already made up my mind,
No matter what I can't be bought or sold.
When my faith is getting weak,
And I feel like giving in,
You breathe into me again.

(I'ma be changing this pic in a lil bit, just don't have time right now.)
Victoria sue

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Victoria san

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Alex was laying on a tree branch reading a very old mythology book when she was interrupted by someones flashy practicing maneuvers against some training dummies. It caught her eye that he was doing well and gasped that he was using the elements very freely. "That's pretty cool. I didn't know other people could use the elements as well. Must be nice to use them so freely. I have a long way to go if I can use them like the way he does. Oh well. This book is more interesting than getting all sweaty. Way to much effort. I rather meditate." Alex went back into her book, but was caught in a trance as the person continue to impress her with his elemental show. Her teacher had constantly tried to make her practice and train, but she would always skip her classes and lessons. She remembered saying once to her teacher "Whats the point of practicing if no one is going to appreciate its form and to whom I am practicing this style against?" Now she wished she had practiced a bit more to show off since the mysterious person showed her up with his show.

Closing her book she turned to look at the stranger and yelled from a distance. "That's some nice moves you have there. Who's your teacher? I Haven't seen you around these parts before." She thought she knew everyone in the village since she moved in about half a year ago. She was forced by her teacher to practice at night in the mountains with no one to watch but her teacher. She was also forced to watch and spy on the village inhabitants every so often. Day or night. Her teacher had emphasized that secrecy was a deadly weapon and no one should know her moves unless she was planning to kill them in combat. It was another reason she would run away from her classes. She didn't hate the lessons, but rather the morals behind them. She wasn't trying to be an assassin or a thief, but it was a promise that she made to her teacher when she save by her teacher long ago. She had promise to learn the style and keep it from dying off. She never did ask why she was the only pupil or who she was before she met her teacher. After her teacher had saved her, she found out that she had lost her memories to who she was before. It didn't matter though. She was happy the way she was living.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image
Kyle Charles Costello

KC was breathing heavily from the exercise, he had learned quickly how to control his elements. However the tedious process of extending the amount of time it took before he became exhausted had taken years. He remembered when keeping a small flickering flame from going out had made him nearly pass out, and even then he couldn't make the fire, only control it. He was happy his powers had improved over time. Though he still couldn't do simultaneous elements, which would forever anger him until he finally managed to break the plateau. When he heard a voice behind him, he jumped. He had thought he was alone out here, but apparently not. He looked around but saw no one, then a small flicker of movement in a tree a ways away.

"Who goes there?" KC calls back. then answers her question. "I have four teachers. To which would you be referring?" KC, then begins to walk towards the voice, though he doesn't want to provoke a bad react from whoever it is, he still calls his fire forward, keeping it just below the surface ready to unleash should he have no other choice.

Victoria sue

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Victoria san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:17 pm
User Image
"Just a stranger that was reading a book, but then saw your show of power and is impress to say at least." Alex nearly dropped her book when she heard the stranger had four teachers. "Must be well gifted to have four teachers. He's differently in a different league. No wonder he is good. I wonder if I should learn from different people." Alex just smiled as the stranger began walking toward her and noticed that he was tense and cautious. She had a knack for reading peoples body language and posture. The stranger was definitely taking it slow and anticipating for something. Her teacher had mention it was important to understand others without saying words or any from of communications. That way it was easier to read your friends should they want to betray you or to be ready before your enemies make their first moves. "I don't mean any harm. Just wanted to know who you learn your powers from. Four teachers, that's an achievement for most people since they usually only have one. I just happened to be here even before you showed up. Whats your name stranger? I don't think I have noticed you before here in this village."

(its Victoria san. not sue)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:53 am
User Image
Kyle Charles Costello

KC stopped a few feet away from the tree and still ready for anything even though the person said she wasn't intent on causing harm. He wouldn't be the one to let his guard down so easily. "Well since all other elementals have one element, it is pretty hard to learn from just one teacher." KC calls up, then stomps on the ground, causing the ground and tree the girl is in to shake. He didn't like speaking to someone he couldn't see. "And I have always lived here. So once again, who are you stranger? I know everyone in this village." KC states.

(XD My bad fixed it.)
Victoria san

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Victoria san

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image

Alex smiled as the tree began to shake. She simply slid off her own tree branch and with careful skill, she slid down without causing anything to break and without hurting herself. She could have stayed in the tree, but she slid down on her own accord to meet the stranger. Just as she got to the lowest tree branch, she let both her legs grab onto it and let herself hand upside down staring at the stranger with a grin. "Is that anyway to greet people who are reading peacefully in a tree?" Alex simply told the truth to the stranger as she thought there was no reason to lie. "I just moved in not too long ago. Just on the outskirts of the village. Manly sticking to the mountains. People cal me Alex. I guess you have been training in seclusive spots. See. All I have is a book on me. No need to be tense."

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image
Kyle Charles Costello

KC lifts an eyebrow at the woman as she hangs upside from the tree branch. Clearly she wasn't worried about falling out of the tree in the slightest. "But why would you be in a tree reading?" KC asks, confused but then shakes his head and relaxes his body. The girl above him was obviously not a threat at the moment, so he didn't need to be in defensive mode either. "Name is Kyle, but most call me KC. Where did you move from?" KC asks, then stomps on the ground. Some more rumbling from the earth occurs and a moment later KC is lifted into the air on a stone pillar, placing him at eye level with the woman. "And what kind of training have you been doing then?" He finishes.

Victoria san

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Victoria san

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

"Well...lets say its training as well. You must admit that you didn't noticed me or sense me at all since the moment you arrived. Even when you put up those training dummies. I bet you would have walked away without realizing I was here if I didn't have said anything." Alex was at least glad that her skills weren't bad as she thought. She was also glad that her teacher had taught her useful things. "I'm not sure if I can say that a come from a specific area or region. I travel a lot and stay in places for only so long. A nomad so to speak. I'm a person with no real place to call home. I guess you can say my bed is my home where ever it may be." Alex did say the truth to KC, but she really didn't go into detail or told him everything. Alex whistle when KC showed his earthly powers and his ability to control them well. "Thats some fancy moves you have there. I'm actually reading a book about lore and myths. Its a really an old book." Alex didn't budge an inch when KC got closer nor did she lose her leg grip on the tree branch.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:51 pm
User Image
Kyle Charles Costello

KC listened to the girl as she spoke but some suspicions were flaring around in his mind, not made any less relevant by the fact that he hadn't sensed that the girl was near him, something he was still learning to do but he still wasn't happy to have failed in this instance. If she had wanted to kill him, she would have had a decent chance, but she did. "Thanks, my masters are good teachers. But you still didn't answer my question. What do you train for?" KC asks. That's when the evening bell rings for supper. KC looks up to see the sky painted in orange and red clouds and is surprised how late the day had gotten. "Well, it was nice meeting you Alex." KC says and the pillar descend to the ground. He waves a goodbye then starts running towards the village.

****(Time skip - Now middle of the night)

KC is awoken by a blood curdling scream, which has set his pulse through the roof. He moves to get out of bed and discovers his sheets and sweat pants soaked with sweat. He moves to the window of his bedroom to see if there is anything happening, which to his shock he sees dozens of torches flying through the streets. Another horrible scream can be heard, and other shouting orders. KC doesn't think, only reacts by jumping across the room and grabbing his sword and sheath from their resting place and dashes out of the room, down the hall and stairs, then out the front door. The streets are pandemonium, people running this way and that, no one seems to know what is going on. Then a loud crash is heard not to far away as people scream. KC curses, and calls the fire, sending it down his arm and into the sword. The blade of his weapon glows cheery red for a moment before bursting into flickering flames, their heat comforting in the cold night. He then races towards where the sounds and screams just came from. Turning a corner, KC sees several houses completely demolished, some are on fire. And by the light of the fires, KC can see a large creature. It is this creature that has been causing the panic, and KC can see by the ruddy fire light several bodies on the ground, all dead. Most are torn to pieces, even now the monster is ripping apart another victim, his screams turn to wet gurgles then fade into silence as he passes into the void.

Victoria san

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Victoria san

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image

"Right. I'll tell you next time if we meet again. It was nice meeting you as well KC." Alex watched him go and also realized it was late. She didn't mean to take so much time in skipping her lessons and thought it was also time to head back to her master. She did a backward flip off the tree branch and landed without disturbing the dirt at all. She turned the opposite way and headed toward the outskirt of the village.

Once she got to her master place, she opened the door and happily exclaimed "hey guess what teacher? You never know who I met...Huh? Your not here. That's weird. Your usually here before nightfall. Hmm...Whats this?" Alex had noticed a piece of paper on the table and it had her teachers handwriting. Once she finished reading it, she was confused by the contents. "I wilL bE back as soon as I finish some importAnt business. I leaVe the housE in your cAre. as punishment for skipping lessoN today, check the village anD do some obseRvations on some villagers. I hope everything goes well. Remember to train what I taUght you. Have a safe time and I pry nothiNg goes wrong. tAke care and I hope We can hAve lessons again like old times. bYe my FAithful and beloved STudent. Alex wasn't sure why her teacher had made so many mistakes on the note and shrugged it off. She got ready by putting on some black pants, black long sleeve shirt with a hood, and a small backpack with some tools she would need to stay on top of buildings. She also brought along her duel blades just in case something went wrong and she needed to protect herself. Once she was done changing, she headed out in the night towards the village silently.

(--Time skip-- "Before midnight")

It was an unusually cold night for the time of the season it was supposed to be. Alex had wished she had brought something warmer, but in the end, she just toughed it out. She had spied on three families already and had noted down the information in a notebook she would give to her teacher. She was planning to visit the new person she had just met earlier today and then call it a night when she noticed the still, quiet night. Nothing was moving and nothing was making a noise. It was like a predator was on the move to eat its next meal. She got goosebumps when all of a sudden, she saw an unfamiliar shape moving quickly against the shadows in the village. Soon all hell broke loose. Screams erupted out of nowhere and houses began to lite on fire. Soon multiple homes where on fire and blazing out of control. She couldn't see what was making the fires and couldn't pinpoint where the screams were coming from. She noticed people running away from something and decided to run towards the chaos. She would stop the whoever was making the fires and save anyone who was in trouble. She like this place and didn't want to see it burn down.

She regretted her decision when she saw the large creature and the countless pieces of the human body laying at its feet. "What are you?"

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:51 pm
User Image
Kyle Charles Costello

KC looks at the thing with amazement and fear. It stands ten feet tall, blue and orange scales cover the body, which stands on two legs muscular legs and two long but thin arms which end it white curved and wicked looking claws. Its body is muscular, and a tail flows behind it, the tip of which is alight with blue fire. Growing from its shoulders are two sets of leathery wings the upper set is larger than the lower set with the inner coloring a deep blue. It's neck is longish, with a triangular head four glowing red eyes, and juts of white bone erupting from its forehead like horns. Lastly, spikes of black bone run from the base of the monster's skull to the end of it its tail. "What in the world?" KC wonders. It is then that the monster looks at him, and roars. KC barely has enough time to move out of the way before a thick and powerful stream of blue fire burst forth from the creatures mouth. The heat of which is so intense just being five feet from it manages to burn his exposed skin. KC retaliates with a swing of his sword, sending an arch of fire towards the monster, but the thing just stands there, and lets the attack hit. Upon impact, the fire on the monster's tail glows brighter and turns white. "Oh sh--" KC says, calling a barrier of air in front of him before the monster releases another stream of fire, this one white hot and blinding in its intensity. KC can't move or he will be hit with the fire, and he can't keep the air barrier in place for long.

Victoria san

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Victoria san

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image

Alex saw the monster and began to sweat from fear and from the heat emanating from it. She wanted to run away from it and forget that she even saw it. Something deep within her told herself that she had seen this thing before, but she couldn't place the memory from her past. She had a flashback of bright fire and bloody death. She was alone crying among burnt bodies and burning buildings. She couldn't see her parents anywhere and the screams were everywhere. Then she returned back to reality as the monster began to attack a person nearby. "KC? Oh no." Alex looked around to see if anyone could help him since she was riddled with fear. Then for no reason, her teacher face and words of encouragement popped in her head. She shook her head and slap her face to shake the fear away. Once she had regain her composure, she saw KC was in danger of dying. She ran toward the monster while it was distracted and she attacked it with her two swords. She first sliced at its leg, then its lower body, then she did a standstill somersault towards its wings, and then finished her combo by slicing unrelenting till the monster stopped attacking KC. It used its own wing to push her away. She did a back flip to break up the momentum and impact. She skidded a few feet before coming to a complete stop. Then yelling in a loud voice "either run KC or distract it for me." She then focused her inner energy to come out.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image
Kyle Charles Costello

KC felt his air power reaching its limit with shielding him from the fire, and just when he felt like he couldn't hold it back anymore, the attack stopped. KC dropped to the ground, his breath coming in giant heaves as he tries to regain his breath. That's when he hears someone call out for him to either run or help, and he looks up to see Alex working on killing the monster thing. He feels his energy return at seeing her fighting it alone and jumped to his feet. He stabs his blade into the ground and begins to move in a strange but coordinated movements, which seem to be doing nothing. But as KC finishes his last movement, three things happen at once, the ground becomes something akin to quicksand under the monster's feet, allowing it to loose it's balance. As the monster's feet sink into the quicksand, it instantly become solid once more, trapping it where it stands, and finally several large and heavy rocks shoot out of the sky, bombarding the monster several times with enough force to stun it. "Hurry up and kill it!" KC calls out, moving his arms to collect more stones into the air should the monster regain it's wits.

Victoria san

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items