Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
PM 1x1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:39 am
I'm looking for a one on one literate role player. I'm asking at least 10 to 40 sentences, please. I play girl characters usually and I prefer female characters. But if I need to be male, I will do so. I don't do yoai. But I can do straight and yuri. I have one in particular that I'm craving right now and have a background story, but I prefer to be the girl in this one, please. When you message me, I need to know your limitations.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:42 am
In a village, there lived wealthy Masters and Mistresses owning humanoid creatures; slaves. Every month, they have a gathering, a ball if you will, to show off their slaves to see who had the rarest creature that would obey their Master. The trick is, the rarest the creature is, the more expensive they are. Dragons are rare, but are hard to train, Cats and Dogs are easy and common, Kitsunes are common but tricky to train and Unicorns were considered extinct since they were so scarce. One day a Master had moved into the town and once he was settled in, his neighbors told him about the ball coming up within the month. He wanted to show everyone how wealthy he was to fit in. He went to several slave shops and rings to find his prize or at least something that would do for now since his patients was running thing. He came across a traveling slave sales man with his tiger slave who obviously hunted. The man wanted to play a game with the Master. He had crates that had slaves in them, but you couldn't see them.

The game was, that the Master had to pay the traveler a certain amount of gold and gets to pick one of the three crates that the traveler sets out for the Master. This traveler was an escape artist, a real rip off. With the intentions rip off this new Master in town, the traveler gets his own merchandise confused. The master looked at the three carefully, not being able to see what's inside. He picked the one in the center and thinking that he picked something so common, the traveler agreed and made his tiger slave deliver the crate to the Masters house. When the Master returned, the crate was waiting to be opened in the middle of his front room. The Master opened the wooden crate and there inside was a unicorn girl. What will the master do with his new big prize? Is he even aware that unicorns are one of the biggest prize?  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:08 am
Earthly Monoceros

I'm interested and I have very little in the way of limits. I prefer to develop camaraderie slowly as the master rather than just manipulate the slave character.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:44 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Earthly Monoceros

I'm interested and I have very little in the way of limits. I prefer to develop camaraderie slowly as the master rather than just manipulate the slave character.

Okay cool. c: I'll send you a pm then.  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers