Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
UGH!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:24 am
It's just after 8am so the garbage pick up is happening.and the neighbor's dogs are going berserk AS USUAL.

If I weren't already awake I'd be waking up to their yapping.

Our dogs don't give a damn about the garbage truck. Hooray our dogs for being nice a quiet in the morning.

Also our neighbors have their dogs outside almost 24/7 so at odd hours we will hear them barking at pedestrians and cats and birds and whatever they feel the need to bark at. The owners never seem to try and keep the dogs quiet or anything. it drives me insane.

I know barking is a normal dog thing but these dogs are not doing normal barking they are barking out of boredom and lack of time spent with their own people. I almost never see the humans in the back yard playing with the dogs and the dogs two houses down NEVER get time inside their house. (there are two neighbors with yappy dogs, directly next door and then next door to them)

I wish I could do something for the dogs cuz while I hate their barking I feel really bad for them too. All I can really do though is call in a noise complaint... and then the owners will get a warning about the dogs being noisy and if they get enough complaints the owners get a ticket. :C

Yes I just needed to vent. -n-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:42 am
My uncle had a neighbor once who kept a pit bull in a tiny little fenced in yard with not even an overhang for shade. They were surprised when it ran away for some reason~  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items