English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:44 pm
Alright so I've never been a big FPS fan, which put me off things like borderlands for a long time. But during the autumn steam sale it dropped right down to 75% off. So I thought meh, what the hell and got me an my partner a copy. We started playing it 5 days ago. We already have 24hrs logged onto this game = A=

Like holy hell the humor is fantastic, the characters are brilliant, the writing is impeccable. Hell, even for me the game play is so flawless that I forget its an FPS i'm playing thanks to the RPG elements they throw in.

Then when we accidentally stumbled upon this:
User Image
How could we not fall in love with it.

Yeah ok were late to the party on this one, especially with telltale announcing a colab project with 2K for a game call 'Tales From The Borderlands' but my god, If you haven't picked this up yet then I urge you, DO EET 8U  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:27 am
I played the first one. The only reason I didn't get the second one was because of the horrendous customer service from Gearbox.

Is that image actually from the game, or is it a mod?  

Hatchet_90

Dedicated Friend

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:02 am
Hatchet_90
I played the first one. The only reason I didn't get the second one was because of the horrendous customer service from Gearbox.

Is that image actually from the game, or is it a mod?

I've heard gearbox isn't the best with customer service,but thankfully I've had no reason to contact them.

But the image is from in game, no mods or anything, just an easter egg, a way to unlock minecraft skins for the vault hunters.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:22 am
English_Biscuit

Oh god. There was hell with the first one. Headset problems. Second playthroughs not going beyond a certain point. The only way to progress during your second playthrough was to join a friend. They neglected every single post about it in their support forums. I wouldn't be surprised if the problem was left unfixed.

That's a pretty cool easter egg, to be honest blaugh I will get the GOTY edition for console when it's cheap enough 3nodding  

Hatchet_90

Dedicated Friend

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:56 am
Hatchet_90
English_Biscuit

Oh god. There was hell with the first one. Headset problems. Second playthroughs not going beyond a certain point. The only way to progress during your second playthrough was to join a friend. They neglected every single post about it in their support forums. I wouldn't be surprised if the problem was left unfixed.

That's a pretty cool easter egg, to be honest blaugh I will get the GOTY edition for console when it's cheap enough 3nodding

Well looking at your signature I can't help but notice your a PS+ user, next month Borderlands 2 is free for plus users anyway so your sorted xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:36 am
English_Biscuit

oh cool xd Do you know if they will add a discount for all the DLC too?  

Hatchet_90

Dedicated Friend

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:33 am
Hatchet_90
English_Biscuit

oh cool xd Do you know if they will add a discount for all the DLC too?

I'm not sure, i'd imagine so as they typically do with the other games though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:28 pm
I plan on borrowing this from work soon so I can play the DLC 3nodding  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Hatchet_90

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:30 am