Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
eternal sailor moon Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichigo13666

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:12 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKUi42JXYlQ a little video  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:27 pm
i like the transfomation 3nodding  

Solitary_Witch

Donatate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:41 pm
you know i myself am a real fan of the sailor stars. To me they're some of the most original character in that whole series. what do you guys think about the Starlights?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:18 pm
I like the Starlights they're cool and I also liked the transformation in the movie  

Namtastic

Lunatic

Winter mink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:55 pm
I like sailor moons outfit! I think it is cool. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:39 pm
I like most of the Sailor Moon outfits,but Eternals went a little far. I think the only reason they pulled it off is because it gradually got worse till there were huge puffs and 3 layers of skirts. sweatdrop
xp I think it let the series down the most.  

Twinkleh

[x.Sniper.x]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:55 am
Lol i agree with Kawaii, the outfit looks funny aswell but the skirt okay though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:46 am
I have always loved hows shes transformed over the years.. from sailor moon to normal to princes.. the words flow in JAPANESE! Its so wonderful crying  

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Bluestar_Sugarose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:22 am
A l c h e m y
you know i myself am a real fan of the sailor stars. To me they're some of the most original character in that whole series. what do you guys think about the Starlights?

I think it is an interesting concept for them to be males and transform into females. However, the personalities could use a little tweaking.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:10 pm
Minnie001
I have always loved hows shes transformed over the years.. from sailor moon to normal to princes.. the words flow in JAPANESE! Its so wonderful crying

Chinese is better. ninja  

Twinkleh

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:44 pm
I liked all the videos. Yes, I sat down nad watched them all, even though there was a little trouble with Moon--kou. I had to wait an hour. sweatdrop
Hey, if it's not too much trouble, look at my Rp, please, see if you're interested. Onegai? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
BluestarSugar
A l c h e m y

I think it is an interesting concept for them to be males and transform into females. However, the personalities could use a little tweaking.

Actually, they're women who turn into men. On their home they're women. They took the form of male idols to find their Princess on Earth.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Ocean2292

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:11 am
A l c h e m y
Dude, the Starlight are sooo hot, in the manga,...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:24 pm
The Anime Hacked them.

I mean...everything about them...

They're suppose to be girls -all - the time and they have no interest in love matches ... only for their princess. Princess Kakyuu.

....Anime....--> I hate them. Plain simple hate them.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

KandyKittyz

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:23 pm
i luv all the 5 seasons^-^ The StarS season has beautiful fukus but they're a bit tacky which i don't mind lol sweatdrop xd  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff