Submit

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:47 pm
So I'm fairly new to the guild (okay well I'm brand new to the guild) and I'm looking for some rp partners for a yaoi. I don't do well with yuris (because I'm still in progress with my first one) so I kind of don't want to continue drifting along that road (unless it's with my current yuri partner).

Back on subject, I'm semi-literate to advance literate but ultimately I'm a mirror of your own posts. I like to stay around two to four paragraphs because then posts just get too wordy and hard to reply to. However, regardless of my preferences I will *try* my hardest to copy your post lengths. The smallest reply I've ever given was one sentence which took up half a line because my partner was a one-liner whereas the most I've written was ten paragraphs (which took up five pages single spaced in word @.@).

I don't mind doing roleplays based off animes, mangas, books, or movies but I would rather we used our own original characters and keep canon characters out of the whole picture. Even if we assumed the canon character's roles just treat it as if those individuals never existed. I prefer doubling up, meaning I prefer playing one seme character and one uke while my partner plays one seme and one uke. Most importantly is that a lot of the times I don't play the 'typical' uke, I enjoy rough ukes with and attitude or just regular type guys. I have been known to play a submissive uke so if you're totally against those types let me know because I put a lot of time and dedication into all characters I create. I don't really have anything specific in mind to rp as of now but I do have general pairing ideas and I'm always open to more suggestions.

Anime/Movies/Books/Manga I don't mind rping in (feel free to suggest some not on this list as well):
-Fairy Tail
-FullMetal Alchemist
-Inuyasha
-Harry Potter
-The Host
-Coffee Prince
-The Covenant
-Death Note
-Bleach
-Mirror's Edge

Pairings:
-MasterxSlave
-Arranged Marriage (for this one I have a father's dying wish for the celebrity to marry their child just to help boost their career and the celebrity has a secret personal tie to the father and decides to grant it)

Feel free to suggest some pairings or ideas to me and we'll work something out if you're interested. Thank you for taking the time to read this!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:52 pm
DenaHoshigaki
Can I do the yaoi with you  

nehalenia01

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:55 pm
nehalenia01

Of course, what would you like to rp? Do you have a specific plot or pairing in mind?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:57 pm
DenaHoshigaki
nehalenia01

I was hoping we could do a plot where the uke is being attacked by delinquents and the seme helps him and carries the injured uke to his room and treats his wounds.  

nehalenia01

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:02 pm
nehalenia01
I was hoping we could do a plot where the uke is being attacked by delinquents and the seme helps him and carries the injured uke to his room and treats his wounds.

That's a good idea but could we come up with something a little more long-term? Like maybe the uke is bullied and the seme is there to protect the uke all the time but the uke doesn't particularly want the help?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:04 pm
DenaHoshigaki
nehalenia01
Good with me. Who do you want to be. seme or uke

nehalenia01

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items