Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
Lowest of my life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naifus

Desirable Conversationalist

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:39 am
I'm ian, I'm feeling very low this while, I'm always losing in a football match (soccer) and no self confidence in me, i can't approach a girl in real life and can't even talk to a receptionist either, I'm lazy to go out but once i went out with friends, i'm too quiet and always ponder on things in my life so consistently and simultaneously that my friends thinks i'm going depresed.

My love life is a bust and the only thing keeps me worried sick is my final examinations to get above 3.5 GPAs and currently I'm a 3.3 GPAs.

I don't know where to improve in my life, Anyone out there who cares?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:01 pm
If I knew what to tell you . . . it would be the first thing I'd say.

I'm in that situation too, in case misery loves company.  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Cappey-San
Vice Captain

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:57 pm
Little trick I picked up in my time. Do your best, and don't look back. When it comes to girls, and taking a chance, you dont want to live your life ponder, "what would happen if I actually did that?" Go out, and take every opportunity that's tossed in front of you.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:51 pm
THAT Changes Everything
If I knew what to tell you . . . it would be the first thing I'd say.

I'm in that situation too, in case misery loves company.

I'm in that situation too, in case misery loves company. Yeah of all, misery always come seeking me and crashing me in the best worst case scenario possible! Why does it always happen to me! HAha!~ I'm new here also!~ It's good to joinig this guild!~  

Naifus

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Naifus

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:52 pm
The Courageous Wolf
Little trick I picked up in my time. Do your best, and don't look back. When it comes to girls, and taking a chance, you dont want to live your life ponder, "what would happen if I actually did that?" Go out, and take every opportunity that's tossed in front of you.
Hahaha!~ It not as easy as it looks, Somtimes i got friendzone so bad it feels like a spartan pit!~
Yeah, i'll do my best and notlook back, thanks!~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:30 pm
Naifus
The Courageous Wolf
Hahaha!~ It not as easy as it looks, Somtimes i got friendzone so bad it feels like a spartan pit!~
Yeah, i'll do my best and notlook back, thanks!~

Not a problem. And don't worry about the bad now. Just remember everything happens for a reason. Even if you don't get that 3.5 (even though if you work really hard, and give it your all I know you can do it) its just fate guiding you down a different hall.

A good example of fate, and happenings, is my life. (Warning may be hard to understand)

-When the OKC bombing happened, my brother and I were suppose to be in the daycare that was hit by the explosion, but my brother got sick and we had to stay home.

-When I was really young, I slid off a rocky cliffside, and managed to survive.

-When my cousin feel through the ice, I jumped in after her, and we spent the weekend with borderline hypothermia (i dont think i actually got hypothermia, but i felt like dying that weekend)

My point is these are some drastic things that i pondered about; and the greatest question I keep asking is, "why am I still here? Was I forgotten?" I talked about this with my Aunt once, and she told me somthing I'll never forget.

"You must have a great guardian angel, just like how you were Melissa's guardian angel." (Melissa was the one i saved from the ice)

That's when I realized that fate had a weird way of keeping me around so that I could take care of others around me. In return it also taught me to be a bit more selfless, giving, and caring. I kinda became a living guardian angel i suppose sweatdrop

Hope this made sense, kinda went off on a rant there  

Cappey-San
Vice Captain

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:21 pm
Naifus
I'm ian, I'm feeling very low this while, I'm always losing in a football match (soccer) and no self confidence in me, i can't approach a girl in real life and can't even talk to a receptionist either, I'm lazy to go out but once i went out with friends, i'm too quiet and always ponder on things in my life so consistently and simultaneously that my friends thinks i'm going depresed.

My love life is a bust and the only thing keeps me worried sick is my final examinations to get above 3.5 GPAs and currently I'm a 3.3 GPAs.

I don't know where to improve in my life, Anyone out there who cares?

Here's what Ambro has to say biggrin

I used to be just like you. In fact, I was just like you some months ago, plus my GPA is STILL lower than yours. You just need a turn in life. I decided to make my things change. I decided I wouldn't be who I was anymore and get out of my pity hole. I still either encounter the psycho women, which you don't wanna date trust me, but I can actually tell them to go f%&$ themselves and chose wisely.

Yes! Chose! I can actually approach women. I have more confidence in myself. I still suck at every sport I encounter, but now that I have goals to be a U.S. Army Ranger Pilot my physical and mental condition has improved a whole lot. Set yourself goals. Put yourself first. Make a drastic decision without thinking about it too much. What changed me? I got kicked out of my house with nothing! I had nowhere to go, and I found myself lost everywhere I went. Maybe you need a push. I'm still quiet, but I keep my chin high and I have a lot more confidence in myself. I'm not telling you to join a fraternity, the army or anything at all. Just do whatever makes YOU happy. I know my decision made me VERY happy.

Truly yours,
Ambro  
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces