Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Searching for Active and Literate Role Players! (Yuri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:23 am
Hello, everyone. I am currently looking for active and literate role players who would be interested in role playing with me. Anyways, if any of these pairing ideas interest you, then please quote me or send me a private message. I'm always accepting more role plays.

Pairings
Vampire x Human x Vampire Hunter
Teacher x Student
Jock x Nerd x Rebel
Celebrity x Non Fan
Popular x Outcast
Rich x Poor
Teacher x Student x Student
Kidnapper x Victim
Demon x Human x Demon
Master x Slave
Evil Lord x Princess x Knight
Elf Princess x Human Knight
Witch x Human
Goddess x Human
Angel x Human x Demon
Fallen Angel x Human x Vampire
Werewolf x Human
Rebel x Jock
God x Human x Devil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:39 am
I am still accepting role plays.  

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:19 pm
I am still accepting role plays. ^.^ If anyone is interested.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:00 pm
Tala of Darkness

I would do a TeacherxStudent, MasterxSlave, or a WerewolfxHuman if you would like to do more with me~! ^^  

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:35 pm
Sure, I would love to do more with you~ ^.^ Take your pick at whichever else you'd like to try out with me.

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:48 am
Well if were to do the TeacherxStudent one, then I'm thinking something along the lines of a slice of life story that centers around a transfer student coming to a new town and a new school. Her teacher is quite lovely but strict and expects perfection from her students (The student herself can be a Nerd, Prep, Jock, etc). Over time, the student finds out that she lives next door to her teacher and can watch what she does from her window and blah blah blah... Hi-jinx ensues.

The MasterxSlave one would be a female!Devil that tricks some poor girl into being their slave for all of eternity (The slave can be from any period of history/race of creatures we choose) and enters her in a gladiatorial competition where whoever wins will gain freedom. But if that time comes, will the slave even want to be free? Dun dun duuuuuun!

The WerewolfxHuman would be...hmm...how about something along the lines of the human's car breaking down near a small, backwoods town inhabited by one "family"--of whom just happen to all be werewolves--and is forced to stay there as her car is fixed with one rule: Do not go into the woods!

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:35 pm
Ooh, those all sound so amazing! I'm not sure which one to choose.

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:24 pm
Tala of Darkness

Well considering that I'm playing multiple characters with our other roleplay (which I honestly don't mind!) I would like the TeacherxStudent one, cause then we can work more on the characters interacting than the "fantastical" nature. Just my opinion.  

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:28 pm
Sure, we'll give the Teacher x Student a go. Would you prefer to to be the teacher or the student? And would you want to start first again? If not, I can start first, but it probably won't look as pretty.

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:44 pm
Tala of Darkness

I honestly don't mind either, but I would be able to start first again. It would probably be background on the town and on the girl if I were to be the student, or the same but with the teacher if I end up playing her.  

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:59 pm
Um.. Would you mind being the teacher? Oh, and I hope you don't mind, but I use my character, Dawn Frostbite, a lot since she's the only female character I've made.

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:30 pm
Tala of Darkness

Yes, yes I'll be the teacher! But I'm trying to figure out what kind would work like a gym teacher or a history teacher or a homeroom teacher, stuff like that. I don't mind really because I've usually stuck to a few favorites from time to time, but diversity is never a bad thing! I made up all of the goddesses basically out of thin air, and yet... I think I'm doing a pretty good job with that lol ^^;  

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:32 pm
Are you kidding? You're doing an amazing job! ^.^ I couldn't come up with something that amazing on the spot like you have! That's amazing!

dragon_fire_313

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff