Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Truth Behind A Mirror [Ryu x Ace] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Our begins where a new transfer student comes into a school from a different state. A couple that has been together since freshman year stands on the rocks with the girlfriend doing shady things that the boyfriend doesn't know. With the new girl finding comfort in the boyfriend, will the couple last or will a new relationship start?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:06 pm
Name: Emma [girlfriend]
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Scarlet [new girl]
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:59 pm
AceOfTears

User Image
Name: Thomas [Boyfriend]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
AceOfTears

User Image
Name: Thomas [Boyfriend]

SHould I post first?  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:42 am
AceOfTears

That'd be nice; I don't know how likely I'll be to post between Christmas and New Year's, since we're headed down to Myrtle Beach that week...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:30 pm
ℰℳℳɑ ϨℂɑℜℓℰϮ

❝It's coming closer
The flames are reaching my body
Please won't you help me
I feel like I'm slipping away
It's hard to breath
And my chest is a-heaving

Cause your kisses lift me higher
Like a sweet song of a choir
And you light my morning sky
With burning love❞

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scarlet had been unpacking stuff from the move her father made her do. She hated it She wanted to move back to her home town but now she couldn't do anything about it. Today she would have to start over in a new school and make new friends. Getting in the shower and dressed she went to school. Scarlet had to go to the office to pick up her new schedule before she sighed. "Why now?" she muttered. Once she picked it up she walked towards her first class being math class.

Emma could only think of night before where she had slept around again after drinking heavily. She needed to change that knowing that word could possibly go around to her boyfriend. Struggling with a migraine from her body recovering as she waited for Thomas to walk her to class as always.

〖ℴℴℭ: Same here. Im going to be busy at work and such. :/ I'll see. My grand parents are in Myrtle Beach. I miss it. <3〗

Kaosujin Ryu

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:28 am
AceOfTears

User Image
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Thomas grimaced slightly, dragging his fingers through his hair as he shifted his weight fluidly. He knew the guitar over his right shoulder would likely raise a few eyebrows, but he wasn't going to tell them he was part of a band that was very well known in the local area. "Marc and Keyl were screwing with me, telling me to get good and drunk after that concert last night, he thought, personally grateful he hadn't done so. He shifted his shoulders slightly in the black jacket he wore that stopped a inch above his knees over the gray and black 'Tapout' tee shirt he wore. "You okay, Em? You look more exhausted than I am... considering I got only two or three hours of sleep thanks to Marc being a noisy b*****d," he said with a sigh; he knew Emma knew that he, Marc, and Keyl all shared a small apartment due to his 'home life' being a living hell.
OOC |

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:06 pm
ℰℳℳɑ ϨℂɑℜℓℰϮ

❝It's coming closer
Please won't you help me
It's hard to breath

With burning love❞

User Image

Emma looked over at Thomas when she heard him worried about how she looked. Honestly she was more exhausted with the worry that he would find out about her getting drunk sleeping with another man. "Yeah I'll be fine. I just want to get through the day." she spoke to him with a slight smile. Soon feeling the pounding on her head she cringed as she placed a hand to her head. "I think once I take something I'll be fine," she spoke to him.

Soon she was walking with Thomas to her classes so she could just sit down and begin them. Emma thought once the day was over she would be a lot better off.

Scarlet was there at her class knowing she would keep to herself and get ready for the day. She opened her sketch book as she began to draw until class would start. She was tired of always starting school how we had

〖ℴℴℭ: 〗

Kaosujin Ryu

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:30 am
AceOfTears

User Image
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Thomas sighed, shifting behind Emma as he discreetly passed her a small pale lavender pouch that held a herbal blend of mint, sweet clover, chips of apple and cherry wood. All of them were fragrant and pleasing in scent while doing an amazing job of dulling headaches; he had gotten the blend from a friend of his he looked at as a younger sister, though Thorn was only a few months younger than him. He gently rubbed her temples and shoulders to relax her for several minutes before bidding Emma farewell, though he knew they shared all but the first couple of classes each day. For him, said classes were Art-Sketching/Painting and Music-Country/Rock.
OOC |

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:52 am
AceOfTears
ℰℳℳɑ ϨℂɑℜℓℰϮ

❝It's coming closer
Please won't you help me
It's hard to breath

With burning love❞

User Image

Emma took the pouch as she placed it in her pocket as it seemed to help her pounding headache she thought wouldn't go away. When he rubbed her temples and shoulders for a bit she enjoyed it before he left her to go to his own classes. Getting inside she noticed a new girl, it didn't bother her since she seemed occupied with keeping to herself.

〖ℴℴℭ: should we just skip to where the three of them are in class together or just two of them?〗

Kaosujin Ryu

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:20 am
AceOfTears

User Image
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Thomas tilted his head slightly, noticing Emma slipping into the class near his, though he didn't mind it. He exhaled slowly, settling onto his stool before idly strumming his guitar.
OOC | That's fine with me, I don't mind the idea. We'll be leaving for Myrtle Beach Saturday, so I'll be O.O.C (out of contact) then.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:30 pm
ℰℳℳɑ ϨℂɑℜℓℰϮ

❝It's coming closer
Please won't you help me
It's hard to breath

With burning love❞

User Image

Later in the day Emma had been more excited for the classes she would have with Thomas. Going to her class she sat down as she waited for Thomas to come inside with her to sit down. She also noticed how the new girl was being by herself again as she ignored her while she looked away.

Kaosujin Ryu

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 am
AceOfTears

User Image
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Thomas walked into the large room, noting the familiar bleachers. A slight smirk flickered at the corners of his mouth as he noticed the new girl; she had been in his Art class as well, though his gaze didn't stop on the girl for longer than a second as his gaze locked onto Emma's. A low whistle escaped him as he knew Emma knew he liked how she looked. "I would say you're beautiful, Em, but that would be saying that angels from Heaven are ugly," he said idly as he strode toward her and fluidly stepped onto the bleachers near his girlfriend.
OOC |

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:19 am
ℰℳℳɑ ϨℂɑℜℓℰϮ

❝It's coming closer
Please won't you help me
It's hard to breath

With burning love❞

User Image

Scarlet had her sketchbook as she was drawing in it as she was waiting on the class to hurry up. She was ready to go back home and unpack even more since she wasn't quite done. Hearing a whistle she lifted her eye from her book to see a male from one of classes going to another girl. 'I think she's trying to hide a secret from him,' she thought to herself. She could read body language easily and that was what it had looked like. Minding her business she went back to her book to shut herself out.

Emma smiled warmly hearing his whistle knowing it was his way of saying how he liked how she looked. "True. Plus I think they might be jealous if you say that about me," she spoke. She smirked happily as him knowing that what she was worrying about was far from her mind.

Kaosujin Ryu

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:34 am
AceOfTears

User Image
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Thomas snorted a low chuckle. "If they don't like it, they can challenge you to a beauty contest and see who wins," he deadpanned, a slight smile giving away that he was teasing her. He cocked his head as he sat just beneath her, half in her lap as he knew how she liked running her fingers through his hair. He noticed a slightly bitter scent for a moment, but ignored it, not bothering to notice it that much. A part of him, however, recognized the scent as alcohol though he didn't outwardly comment on it.
OOC |

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces