It's been about 2 years since I've been here, so I hope you didn't miss me too much.

Anyways. So. Updates. My current animal count sits at a measly 7 between my two parents houses. I have 2 cats (Annabelle and Piper) and 2 fish tanks (betta only) at my mom's, and 1 cat (Kneadles) and 2 rabbits (Decaf and Latte) at my dad's. Here's what's happened since I left:
All of my guinea pigs have passed away. Lila had uterine cancer and was put down when she started bleeding from her vulva. She was my last living guinea pig.

Piper, my 2 year old cat, was brought into my family at 2 weeks old. He was abandoned by his mother, so we took him in and bottle fed him and raised him. He's a gray tabby, a*****e extraordinaire.

Annabelle has had her first professional teeth cleaning. One tooth was extracted and 4 doses of pain medicine later, she looks much happier with life.

Currently looking into selling the fish tanks. Not a big fan of fish at the moment, and I don't have the time to clean their tanks. Even though I go into a happygasm every time I see a nice tank, I don't have the space for them.

Kneadles is my dad's kitten. He's not a year old yet, and is an orange tabby shorthair that I got outside of work. (they were going to drown the ones that weren't taken, I couldn't let him diiiiie). I gave him to my dad as a birthday present (even though it's against everything I believe in), and it worked out beautifully. My dad loves him and he loves my dad. Kneadles is pretty much under my control. He is not declawed, is on Taste Of The Wild (which he did need to be on, the 4health cat food at work gave him diarrhea), is neutered, and is strictly indoor.

Latte and Decaf, the rabbits, are English Spot twins. Sadly, their cagemate Mocho passed away about 4 months ago.

Here's a link to a small album of pictures, hosted via Imgur because I haven't used photobucket in just as long as I've been gone.
http://imgur.com/a/TAzMY