CorruptedWaffles

Bashful Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:24 pm
Finally got it because of my Premium membership. biggrin

However I want to play with a group of people. So if anyone is interested here is my PSN:

Corrupt-Waffles

ALSO discussion time!

God I actually really like the style and artwork. I'm actually playing as Zero. I have yet to get a gun I really like yet though. Any guns that you guys like?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:35 pm
I've been playing Borderlands 2 on the PC due to the steam autumn sale (though thanks to ps+ I have it on there now too) and I'm also playing Zero. I can't remember what its called but I found a Torgue sniper which does 1200 base damage with corrosive effect. Its beautiful~  

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

CorruptedWaffles

Bashful Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:14 am
English_Biscuit
I've been playing Borderlands 2 on the PC due to the steam autumn sale (though thanks to ps+ I have it on there now too) and I'm also playing Zero. I can't remember what its called but I found a Torgue sniper which does 1200 base damage with corrosive effect. Its beautiful~

Woah that sounds awesome!

And it looks like I wont be playing for a while.

My boyfriend took my PS3 because his broke and I offered to fix his.

So I wont be getting it back for another week until I visit him. V.V  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:17 am
I dunno about any guns I like yet since I haven't been too far into the game. I don't feel like playing alone so I've been staying off that game for a while. ;-;  

ucrayn

Egg

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:42 pm
Cannibal Courtesy
I dunno about any guns I like yet since I haven't been too far into the game. I don't feel like playing alone so I've been staying off that game for a while. ;-;

Yeah thats what happened with the first borderlands, i got so bored of it, but me and my partner have been playing the 2nd and its so much better together... Though now shes bored of it so i'm stuck again = A=  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:05 pm
English_Biscuit
Cannibal Courtesy

Yeah thats what happened with the first borderlands, i got so bored of it, but me and my partner have been playing the 2nd and its so much better together... Though now shes bored of it so i'm stuck again = A=

I would totally play with you, but I'm such a low level. Somebody deleted my games so I have to start over. ;n;  

ucrayn

Egg

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:15 pm
Cannibal Courtesy
English_Biscuit
Cannibal Courtesy

I would totally play with you, but I'm such a low level. Somebody deleted my games so I have to start over. ;n;

Ugh that happened with me before too, my hard drive got corrupt once and at the time had steamcloud disabled, so i lost the progress to all my games = A=
So many games were pushed away that day...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:29 pm
English_Biscuit
Cannibal Courtesy
English_Biscuit
Cannibal Courtesy

Ugh that happened with me before too, my hard drive got corrupt once and at the time had steamcloud disabled, so i lost the progress to all my games = A=

Yeah. Steamcloud has been a life saver for me recently. Somebody likes to delete all my games. >:c  

ucrayn

Egg

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:11 am
Cannibal Courtesy
English_Biscuit
Cannibal Courtesy
English_Biscuit
Cannibal Courtesy

Yeah. Steamcloud has been a life saver for me recently. Somebody likes to delete all my games. >:c

I don't know how i would live without it, I see in community discussions for possible fixes in games and their like 'Turn off steamcould' I sit and think 'YOU FOOL!' I don't get the hate  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:55 am
English_Biscuit
Cannibal Courtesy
English_Biscuit
Cannibal Courtesy
English_Biscuit
Cannibal Courtesy

I don't know how i would live without it, I see in community discussions for possible fixes in games and their like 'Turn off steamcould' I sit and think 'YOU FOOL!' I don't get the hate

Yeah, but Steam isn't perfect so sometimes the cloud has to go. ;-;  

ucrayn

Egg

Dark legion network (PS3)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas