Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:44 pm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:51 pm
A K I H I R O| + |D A I CH I

User Image

always inspired

User Image

Why did he have to move? He didn't want to disappoint his parents, but he really had no interest in moving to a new school. He like where he was originally, liked his old friends and his old teachers so why did they move him to an all boys school? Oh yeah...because he didn't have the courage to tell his parents he was interested in men so they sent him to a school where a girl would not distract him from his studies.

I should have been honest... He should have, but how was he supposed to explain it to his parents? How was he supposed to explain that his old childhood friend was more than just a friend to him? It was impossible to explain... Sighing softly, Akihiro sits down and sets his violin case on his lap, his luggage sitting next to him. He needed to play, he needed to play so he could let his worries drift away in his notes. Opening the case, he gazed down at the midnight blue violin resting against the soft blue silk. Lifting it from it's case, he rest in place before removing his bow as well and resting it against the strings of his violin, beginning to softly play a melody.

Thoughts: Play the emotions away.
Feeling a little bit: Inspired
Violin: http://i.imgur.com/5o1PVm0.jpg?1
Song I am playing: Lone Wolf

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-character:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:30 am
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means means to be able to disappear from the world and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create, and be with your friends."
User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio smiled happily as he slowly walked into the garden. He loved flowers. Surprisingly he loved something other than cosplay related things. He giggled softly as he slowly sat against a tree and smiled. He wore an outfit from his favorite anime, Black Butler. Hearing the music he smiled and slowly followed the sound to a male. He smiled softly listening to him play his violin.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:46 am
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

A K I H I R O| + |D A I C H I

User Image

always inspired

User Image

His eyes open and he spots another in the garden, but does not pay much attention to it and closes his eyes once more, continuing on with his soft melody.
                              Let it out. He wanted to be able to be open with his preferences and wanted to be himself but if his parents found out that he was interested in men, they would surely disown him. In a world full of people, he felt alone. Let it out! How was he always alone? How much longer was he going to be able to hold his tongue and hide his true self from his parents, the very people that he was supposed to trust with his life?

Thoughts: Play the emotions away.
Feeling a little bit: Alone
Song I am playing: Lone Wolf

out-of-character: I just finished the second season of Black Butler the other night. I thought that Sebastian might want to be around Ciel and didn't want to devour his soul because he treasured him...but now I don't know...he looked pretty pissed about him becoming a demon...

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:09 am
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio saw that the other had seen him and blushed lightly. Katio was a very shy person and had always been isolated by others because of his love for cosplay. He looked down feeling a tight feeling in his chest. The male looked to be holding in something. He gently went over to the male even though he didn't know who he was and gently wrapped his arms around him to comfort him but was careful of his violin."Please don't hold in negative feelings...it's not good for you."Katio whispered softly. He was always the one to care about others and he felt like the male needed someone at that moment. He gently pulled away with teary eyes expecting to be hit for touching him. His eyes were soft and gentle as they looked into Akihiro.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: He was angry because he lost his meal and now he must serve Ciel for eternity. I still really like the first season better but I love Alois from season two even though most people dislike him. I guess I can relate to him on many levels.
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:31 am

User Image

always inspired

User Image

He hadn't noticed the other approaching so he couldn't have prepared for the surprise hug the boy had given him. As soon as he felt arms around him, he stopped playing and his eyes widened, his cheeks flushing in response to the words spoken to him.
                              How did he... When the other finally pulled away, Akihiro dropped down his arms, his violin and bow resting in his lap as he blinked in surprise. "W-Who are you?"

Thoughts: When did he get so close?!
Feeling a little bit: Embarrassed/Surprised
Song I am playing:

out-of-character: I didn't like him at first because he was so rude, but then it got further into his story and pushed past his bratty appearance and showed his true intentions and I ended up liking him...he was just a child who wanted to be loved by someone. Claude kind of got creepy with Ciel towards the end...just a little too obsessive.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:41 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at the male and saw his blush and immediately moved away now really expecting to be hit by him. He looked softly at him and smiled softly at him "My name is Katio, Katio McAlister. I'm sorry for hugging you but by the song you were playing and your facial expression you looked like you needed a hug."Katio said softly blushing deep red as he looked down softly at the ground not knowing what the male would do or say.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: yay someone sees him for what he is. Ehhh...I'm not really a big Claude fan because he creeps me out. I loved Grell in the first season and hated in in the second one.
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:56 am

User Image

always inspired

User Image

Akihiko's cheeks brightened a little further as he rubbed the back of his neck. Had he looked that depressed the entire time? That might be why so many people stared at him when he walked by.
                              Jeez...I probably seemed pathetic. Turning back to the other, he gave him a charming smile, trying to seem less depressed so the other didn't worry. "That is very kind of you. You must be brave if you are able to take such a risk." Noticing the outfit, he tilt his head to the side. He wasn't too big on it, but his best bud had always watched anime so he had watched some of them with him. Giving the other another smile, he set his violin in its case with the bow before closing it. "I like your costume. I saw that anime once a year ago."

Thoughts: He seems nice...
Feeling a little bit: Embarrassed
Song I am playing:

out-of-character: I thought he was a little funny in the second one. I also liked the part where Sebastian got so pissed that he took down that entire forest area by the mansion. It was entertaining to see him lose his temper.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:09 am
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at the male but he didn't smile because of his smile. He gently got up and smiled a soft smile. "Your music says it all. Music, an art that needs no words in order to portray the message that a musician is trying to say. It's not really being brave. I like others being happy even if I get hurt in the end."Katio said softly as he looked up at the sky. When the male mentioned his costume he smiled but not as big of a smile as he normally would."Thank you. I made it myself. I have so many more in my suitcases."Katio said softly as he smiled thinking that the male might want to be left alone. He gently began walk away as he sighed softly to himself. Maybe it would be harder for him to make friends here like usual.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: Hehe that was a funny moment
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:05 am

User Image

always inspired

User Image

Akihiko silently watched the other as he spoke. He knew this about music, and realized that he kind of forgot about how one can show their emotion through their lyrics and their notes.
                              How did I forget something so basic? When the other spoke again and began to walk away, Akihiko stood up quickly and followed the other with his luggage in one hand and his violin case in the other. "Ah, wait up! You didn't have to leave." Now walking beside the other, Akihiko gave another charming smile as he pointed to himself. "I almost forgot to tell you...I am Akihiko Daichi."

Thoughts: He seems nice.
Feeling a little bit: Forgetful
Song I am playing:

out-of-character: Hmm, I also liked the part where Sebastian and Claude get into a cooking battle and end up tossing food at each other.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:22 am
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio stopped in his tracks and smiled softly at Akihiko. He liked his name and he found it amazing how he played his violin. He gently smiled and helped him with his luggage. "Akihiko, what an intreresting name.It's nice to meet you."Katio said softly as he started to walk again. He found it nice outside today."Sorry for leaving I just thought you might want to be alone to practice."Katio said softly as he gently saw a beautiful red rose. He smiled softly and picked it. He loved flowers because of the romantic gesture behind them. Sure he had never been in love or loved but he imagined that it felt amazing.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: I feel that the second one had less action than the first one plus it made more sense.
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:22 am

User Image

always inspired

User Image

Akihiko smiles as he continued to follow the other boy, his teal blue eyes turning to him whenever he spoke.
                              "It is nice to meet you too Katio." While they walked, Akihiko looked at each flower they passed, tempted to smell ones he had never seen before but restrained himself so he didn't lose track of the other. When he heard the other's voice again, his eyes returned to him, his smile following suit. "That is alright. I practice a lot so it is good for me to take a break every now and then." After rubbing the back of his neck gently, Akihiko stretched. "So, are you new here too?"

Thoughts: It is really beautiful here...
Feeling a little bit: Amazed
Song I am playing:

out-of-character: Yeah.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:42 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio smiled softly and nodded hearing the question about him being new. "Yes, I'm new. My parents thought that having me surrounded by boys would snap me out of my interest in cosplay because boys are suppose to be manly and hard working and sport liking people.How about you?"Katio said softly as he smiled happily when they came to small pound like place he smiled and sat near and patted the spot next to him so that he could sit. He gently took the rose and began plucking its petals saying 'He loves me. He loves me not.' over and over again till he got to the last petal when he got to 'He loves me not'. "Of course he doesn't love me...I'm so out right dumb to think that someone could ever love me."Katio said softly sighing a small sad sigh. He took the petals and gently blew them into the water.

User Image

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:58 am

User Image

always inspired

User Image

Listening to the other's explanation of his arrival, Akihiro couldn't help but feel like their situation was sort of similar except his parents wanted him to focus more on his studies than to focus on girls.
                              "My parents believe that I will get distracted by girls and won't focus on my studies...they don't know that I am gay so they couldn't know that their plan kind of back fired on them..." Sitting next to the other, he watched as he pulled the petals off the rose,a frown forming on his lips when the other spoke negatively of himself. Resting his hand on the other's, Akihiro gave him a gentle smile. "That's not true. I am sure someone out there will love you, you just have to be patient and wait for them to appear." Squeezing his hand gentle, Akihiro smiles more warmly before releasing his grip on his hand. "So wait okay?"

Thoughts: It is really beautiful here...
Feeling a little bit: Amazed
Song I am playing:

out-of-character:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at Akihiro and smiled slightly. Hearing why his parents had sent him."But you seem like you are a very studious person."Katio said softly but when he heard what he said about him being patient when it came to love he looked away and shook his small head as he clutched his chest in pain as tears welled up in his eyes."Okay...if you say so.." Katio whispered softly as he made sure to keep his eyes from meeting the male's because they showed all the pain and hurt that he felt from just remembering what had happened in the past

User Image

tiny14xx

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out