Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:30 pm
Varjoaika

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

【Don't sweat it! Everything will work out!】

User Image

Your mind is an amazing thing!

Vincent enjoyed the smell of the flowers and he looked back at Elijah. "I like flowers, back in Japan I was super into gardening..and guitars....and cooking. I am a man of many hobbies." he said as he looked over to the apple blossoms that were blooming a little deeper into the garden. "Well I could teach you something about them, though I'm far from an expert." he said with a laugh. He looked at the apple blossoms again and he sighed "Not as beautiful as the cherry blossoms......." he muttered to himself.

After all..it is our minds that separate us from the animals...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:11 pm
LanceLowell

DragonMistress07

[OCC: Is it okay if I pull Aspen away? With lack of roleplay with you two, I'd rather start him anew.]  

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:44 am
User Image

Sato jogs over to the garden where he had wrote to Jason of where they were going to meet at after helping someone on one of the rooftops. He walks around for a few minutes and doesn't see the gym teacher around so he returns to the entrance. It hadn't been an hour yet, but he was going to wait that long before assuming he was stood up or that he didn't see the note and was looking for the courtyard that doesn't exist at this school. He rubs his fingers along his desert rabbit necklace, Doru had brought for him the other day, while pacing to keep himself busy.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:10 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moving he jogged around the garden as he took a small breaths to keep his breath even before he stopped as he looked over seeing Sato was there and tilted his head. Stopping he looked over and held his hands to the side thinking slightly, "Sato?"he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image

Sato's ears had slumped a little then straight up on his head as soon as he hears Jason's voice. A smile appears on his lips as he stops pacing and looks in the direction of the man's voice. He assumes Jason read the note for him to be here on time. "Happy to see you Jason. Are we still going food shopping?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:23 pm
Genkawolf
(i think he was going to do that in other guild this one I think they still realizing their feelings.

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled softly running over to him as he held his own bag to his chest as he bite his own lip but he stopped and stood in front of him. "Well I can see that you are still having a hard time with homework and I was thinking of it just not sure what to get"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image

Sato was very much tempted to do that slow motion running thing he had seen in movies when two people reunite, but he just waits for to come over. "Homework? I haven't had homework since the Geography up and quit the other day" he asked him confused as he brought up that subject. He has turned in his reflection sheet for today's body composition at the end of gym class so he didn't have any homework.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Food shopping for this guild because he had asked to join him to get the ingredients for banana pudding. The other guild has the homework.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:06 pm
Genkawolf
Lol see I totally forgot or even remember, but thank you for clearing it up for me :3.

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking at him Jason took a small breath as he nodded gently but he could see that something else was bothering him but he wondered what it was."Ah, how are your classes going and as well do you want to go make the pudding together or you still have things to do for the day. Oh and i am sorry about ditching the class today, I am not good to controlling the situation when people start contradicting things i say"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:58 pm
User Image

"The class I had before yours and after no there was teacher as always. Of course, I still want to make pudding together or else I wouldn't shown up" Sato answered. "Well, it was a good thing you weren't there to get your mind read in front of everyone like Damien did to me twice without my consent and he was the one who decided that no one will be playing that special game. His buddy, Kenta was rude, talking badly about other people behind their backs and fouling in the basket while Damien pretend he didn't notice even though he was the referee. Two fights almost broke out with me involved in both, wouldn't have wanted you see all that" he explained and felt a bit now that he got that all out.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
No problem. The event happened so long ago during the first time Sato spent at Jason's place.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:14 pm
Genkawolf
ah okay, thank you very much, I am happy that you explained it to me.

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to the other the whole time he took a small breath as he rubbed his cheek a bit and looked at him softly while he smiled. "Well I am sorry that I couldn't be more involved and helping you all out. I wish I could be a better teacher at times at least enough to help you and make sure no fights happen and those things didn't happen" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image

"Its alright, Jason. A human teacher can't be everywhere, predict the future and hears everything that goes on. The could happen outside of class or off campus if I catch them saying anything mean about me or you" Sato assures him. "Oh, and I helped this student that was on the roof before coming here. The student happened to match a scent of someone heard watching gym class earlier. So can we go? Food shopping?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
The shopping trip will take place at the school.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:22 pm
Genkawolf
okay that sounds good

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason listened to him as he smiled softly happy that the other was trying to cheer him up on what had happened as he kissed his cheek gently. Softly he heard the last statement and wondered a bit but then stopped as he held his hand out so they could go to get the items they needed to shop for their food. "Ah well I am glad that you were able to find this student and help them it means you are getting better. As for the food shopping, sure we can go do that. I was just going to finish the jog and come find you but now that I found you its a good time to go get the items we need"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image

Sato's cheeks and ears turned a little red from blushing after being kissed on the cheek. He was confused by what Jason meant by him getting better and wonders if the man knows how he is when he is alone. Hearing what else he says he concluded that the older male hadn't seen the note that it was just a coincidence they met up here, but it was alright though to him. He holds onto Jason's held out his hand, "We can jog our way there. I can keep up with you" he suggests and is confident he can keep up with an adult.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:57 am
Genkawolf
okay that sounds good

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Holding onto the other's hand gently he smiled and rubbed his palm softly as he took a deep breath but he nuzzled him softly. "Alright, we can go at your pace so that way its even and you can set it. If you want to pick it up let me know and we can do that, but still is there anything else troubling you and if you would like to talk about it?"he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:44 pm
User Image

Sato blushes again and smiles widely after Jason nuzzles him making his body feel all warm and fuzzy which was something he doesn't get to experience all that often. "I would tell you if I could" he said honestly. "Let's get going" he said anxious to get moving. He holds onto his hand as he started jogging setting the pace like he was told he could. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces