11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:56 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason looked at him gently and softly he smiled gently as he nodded and held onto his hand as he began to jog after the other gently and softly. He took a small breath as he smiled seeing that he was flustered by what he did and that made him happy to see that Sato was this way. "Alright lets get going and hopefully we can get everything"he said laughing softly. [exits]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:08 pm
User Image

Miyuki glanced up at the school building as he stepped out of the car and smiled. So this was Princeton Academy, didn't look too bad. A place this big had to have a music room of some sort. Maybe even a studio if he was lucky. The young man settled his headphones around his neck before going to the back and pulling out his guitar. Once that was securely settled across his back, he locked the doors and headed for the doors. He could get everything else later; after he'd figured out where the room he would be staying in was located.

A frown tugged at his lips several moments later as he tried to decipher where, exactly, he was trying to get to. It was a curious thing, really. Put him behind the wheel and he could take you anywhere but hand him a map and tell him to walk there? Ha. Miyuki would be lucky to get there at all.'You're a special kind of directionally challenged, Miki.' That's what his friends had always told him, though the male knew it well enough. Hell, it couldn't have been more true at this moment. Here he was, trying to locate his dorm room and instead he'd ended up in some place full of foliage. It wasn't a a forest so...maybe a garden? Yeah, that definitely made sense given his surroundings.

En-Faye

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

Alice Liddell-Margatroid

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Tadashi Midorijima (緑島正志)

Tadashi spent a good deal of time boarding around the campus. He had a couple near misses due to the packed nature of the crowding people, but when he did fall, he didn't fall too badly. In fact, the worst tumble saw him falling head first into a shrub. Thankfully, none of the branches caught on his bandage mask, so he wouldn't have to replace it. However, he did see a stranger in the garden. Curious, he walked over to him.

"Excuse me, but do you know what this area is and how to get off campus from here? I'm trying to get on the road before all the hostels around the area fill up for the night." Tadashi said.

En-Faye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image

Miyuki turned as someone called out to him. Well, Miki assumed that he was the one being spoken since no one else was around for the stranger to be speaking with. "Well, I'm assuming this is a garden, because there's flowers and whatnot. As for how to get off campus...not a clue, sorry. I just arrived and I'm already lost." He responded with shrug, as though the fact that he was lost wasn't a big deal. And it really wasn't, not with how often it happened to him. In fact, a day where he didn't get lost when walking would be an odd one. "I'm Miyuki, by the way. Definitely not the person to ask directions from." The male added, offering his hand for a shake.

Alice Liddell-Margatroid

En-Faye

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

Alice Liddell-Margatroid

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:11 pm

"I'm Tadashi. Nice to meet you." Tadashi took Miki's hand, shaking it firmly. However, he couldn't help but wonder how someone could possibly be as directionally challenged as himself. He almost always found guidance by someone else's hand and hardly ever due to his own genius. At the same time, it also put him at ease for some reason. For the moment, he tried to stop questioning the situation and be thankful that he found someone.

"And you say you're directionally challenged? I can't tell if I've gone around the same tree twice." he jokingly added. "Anyway, do you know if there's a place I can stay for the night? I'm kind of a drifter."

En-Faye

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:08 pm
User Image

Miyuki grinned as the other student introduced himself and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too Tadashi." He let out a laugh at Tadashi's words. Could that really be true? Someone who had as much difficulty finding places as he did? Who would have thought that such a person existed. "It's true! Unless I'm driving I can't make my way to anywhere. Never thought I would meet someone who could get as lost as me though." He commented with another chuckle. They would really be a pair if they ever tried to get somewhere. And if someone tried to get directions from either of them? Lord, help that poor soul.

He arched a brow when Tadashi mentioned that he needed to find a place to stay for the night, he didn't have a dorm room? Was he not a student then...? Miki looked him over for a moment, as though debating to himself then grinned widely as he made his decision. Honestly, he decided so quickly that he might as well have not thought about it at all though.
"Help me find someone who can locate my dorm and you can stay there? I'm not supposed to have a roommate, not as far as I know anyway, so there should be enough space." Tadashi didn't seem at all suspicious or dangerous, and Miyuki felt that he was a pretty good judge of character, so why not? Besides, this was the perfect way to start off his stay at the academy! Make a new friend (hopefully) and do something new. After all, it wasn't like he would invite a complete stranger just anyone to stay with him.

Alice Liddell-Margatroid

En-Faye

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

Alice Liddell-Margatroid

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Tadashi raised an eyebrow at Miki's offer. A part of him wanted to blindly trust the other and try his hardest to locate his dorm, but the other part stayed cautious. He knew that just going with strangers wasn't really the best thing to do, but given his life circumstances, everybody was a stranger to him. After all, this guy didn't seem to be that dangerous from what he could tell. He was very obviously a student at the school, and school guidelines probably barred, or at least punished, violent acts. Picking up his skateboard, he went over to a large display of the campus map. He motioned for the other to follow him.

"If we're going to find your dorm, let's try to make sense of the campus map first." Tadashi pointed to the giant map in front of them. Even if the map was larger, he was still unsure of his ability to navigate it. Maybe two people could do it better than one.

En-Faye

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:09 am
User Image

Okay, so maybe he shouldn't have invited some guy he just met to stay in his dorm, but how bad could it be? Tadashi seemed pretty friendly. Was it really that strange to do something like this anyway? Yeah, probably, but oh well. Miki was going to trust his gut on this. It hadn't really led him astray yet...well, except for his directional issues. But that was besides the point! Tadashi was a good guy and he was going to be Miki's first friend here! Well, ya know, as long as that was okay with him.... Miyuki wasn't all that strange, and as far as he knew he hadn't done anything to make Tadashi not want to associate with him. The other boy wasn't running off or making excuses to leave yet so that was a good sign, right?

Miyuki followed Tadashi over to the map when the other boy motioned for him to follow. See, this was even better! Tadashi was willing to help look for Miki's room! Sure, they were both directionally challenged, but two heads were better than one, right? Maybe together they'd be able to figure out how to get to the dorms and then, finally, his room.
"Yeah, that should help us.... Does it say where we are?" He was speaking partly to Tadashi and partly to himself as he scanned the map for one of those big red marks saying 'You are here.' There was always the possibility of this not having one, but he was hopeful that this map would follow the typical trend.

Alice Liddell-Margatroid
Interested in picking this back up?

En-Faye

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

Illegal Cat

Mind-boggling Torii

8,100 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:43 pm
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

User Image
┌─ ♕ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD R. K A T O

The forest was always so peaceful, especially in the night to Dr. Kato. It cleared his mind from the stressful hundreds of papers he had to grade. He sighed a breath of relief, looking up at the trees, and slightly smiled. The wild circled up, hitting the back of his neck, urging him to keep moving. He grunted at how chilled he had become. As he moved ahead, he heard voices through the trees. Curious, he stepped through to see two, of what seemed like, two students looking at a map. He merged up behind them silently, looking over and listening to them. "Are you trying to make it to the dorms? I could take you."

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
En-Faye

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:42 am
User Image

Miki jumped and even let out a little 'eep' when the man behind them spoke. He hadn't heard the teacher come up so having an unfamiliar voice suddenly sound behind him was just a tad bit surprising. That and the fact that Miyuki tended to scare...fairly easily didn't help. Horror movie night? Count him out! He'd be seeing things that weren't there for weeks, especially at night, even if the male didn't like to admit it. Sure he'd put on a brave front, but that front only lasted so long.

After his little spook was over, the teacher's words registered in his head.
"Oh, yeah! That would be great! Tadashi and I were just trying to figure out how we could get there." If they could make it to the dorm then they could set their stuff down and...well, they could figure out the rest later. He glanced over to the map and then back at the man who had offered to help. "Are they far from here?"

Alice Liddell-Margatroid
Illegal Cat
Sorry for the late response. ^^;

En-Faye

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items