Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:45 pm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:41 pm
User ImageMiku had gone right to the pool and jumped in his tail forming as he started to swim around. It had been some time since he had been in the water. As he sank to the bottom of the pool be let out a sigh and looked up at the world. He missed being in the water but he missed the fish and life that went with being in an ocean. "What I wouldn't give to have some contact." Of course he was rather shy so he probably wouldn't actually talk to anyone.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage
W A R L O C K F A S H I O N I S T A
What do you think of me now?

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

Mitsukini had decided to spend some time at the pool and work on swimsuit ideas. When he got there, wearing a pair of swim trunks and a shirt he had made specifically for swimming--both black and modestly snug, he saw a person swimming in the pool. A mer-person. The warlockian teen smiled softly and waved to his pool company before taking a seat on the edge of the pool, sticking his feet in the cool water to adjust to the temperature change. "Hello, down there!"

OoC: --

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

thegothicbeauty2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:54 pm
Mitsukini Sage

User ImageMiku looked up at the other that wave to him and smiled sweetly. He waved and flicked his tail before popping up on the surface and to the side of the other. "Hello... Im Miku, what is your name?"

The male kept his large blue eyes on the warlock wondering just who he was and what he was doing by the pool. Of course since he was in swimwear, he probably wanted to swim as well. "The water is really nice, an ocean would be better, but this does just as well." He smiled again and flicked his fins the jewels on the end of his tail sparkling in the sunlight.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:03 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Miku. That was a cute name. "I'm Mitsukini, but everyone calls me Mitsu. You're really pretty. Especially your hair; it's gorgeous." He noticed the jewels on Miku's tail and his eyes sparkled with interest. "Ocean's are way better....Why do you have a lot of jewelry? Isn't it hard to swim with it all on?"

thegothicbeauty2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:10 pm
Mitsukini Sage

User ImageThe merboy blushed slightly at hearing that he had pretty hair. "Mitsu... I like it. I was actually born with most of this actually. Its been growing with me I don't know if I could take the fin decorations off actually. The arm bracelets I can probably remove, but I have never thought about it. I have never really noticed it being difficult to swim, but I guess Ive never really tried."

He giggled seeing that the other was looking at his jewelry and he removed one of the bracelets that was on his arm. "Here, why don't you have this one, as a sign of our friendship."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

He was born with the jewelry? That was interesting. He have to study on that. When Miku offered him a bracelet, Mits chuckled and took it. "I won't turn into a mer-person if I wear this, will I? Though, I'd be interested to see what my tail would look like....Bet it would be beautiful~!"

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:23 pm
Mitsukini Sage

User Image"I don't think it will do anything to you. Of course I have never seen anyone accepts something from a merperson before so Im not totally sure what might happen. Either way, Im sure your tail would be beautiful as well, probably a silver color due to your hair. Our tails usually match our hair colors, but not always."

"So are you going to go swimming now? I would enjoy the company to have someone with me in the water. I was actually thinking that before you showed up." He smiled and slid back into the pool easily floating on his back in the water as he waited for his new friend to join him.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu smiled softly. He liked the idea of having a silver tail. The teen put the bracelet on and slipped into the water, keeping his eyes closed tightly for a few moments before opening them. No tail. That was disappointing. The teen smiled anyway. It was fine. He swam over to Miku and poked him before popping his head out of the water. "Aw, well."

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:27 pm
Mitsukini Sage

User Image"Im sorry that you didn't get a tail. Perhaps there is another way to get it so you could. My parents knew some sea magic but I was never taught, they said I wasn't ready yet, besides my older brother was the one that would be ruler of the seas anyways. That is why I came here. I wanted to find my own place in the world."

He gave a small sigh and flicked his tail to swim around Mitsu being a bit playful. "Perhaps someday I will return home, but for now, I rather like being on land. It has so many different colors and animals. The plants are different as well and all the different people! Its so fascinating."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu laughed a little. He didn't need a tail. His two legs were enough. "Well, just watch out for my twin brother. He's a jerk." He smiled at Miku before floating on his back. "He thinks he's better than eveyone else and he's annoying. Anyway, what about you? What's your family like?"

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:36 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User ImageUser Image

Elias walked into the building that housed the swimming pool. There was no one in his dorm and someone had told him his room mate was at the pool. Elias shrugged, it couldn't hurt to go for a swim. The blonde quickly changed into his suit and got into the water. He did some laps before finally stopping to look for his room mate. There were only two other boys in the pool, so Elias slowly approached, not quite sure how to start a conversation with strangers, not to mention he couldn't speak German to them.  

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:07 pm
Mitsukini Sage

User Image"My family... I don't really know I haven't seen them for a long time. I left home before I was ten and have moved around alot. I guess they were loving but I didn't see them much anyways. I wanted to see the world not remain trapped in the castle."

Miku would have said more if there wasn't another male that approached. The merprince dropped to the bottom of the pool like a stone and remained at the bottom.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:29 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu frowned. He left home when he was ten and he didn't see his family often before that anyway? That was actually a little sad. He felt bad for Miku. Before Mitsu could say anything, though, Miku disappeared into the water and he blinked before looking around. It was then he noticed the newcomer a d he laughed a little. It was a good thing Miku could breathe under water, though he didn't have to be scared. "Um....Hi!" Mitsu waved to the male that watched them, not sure whether to be creeped out or not. Maybe he just didn't know how to approach them? He was handsome, though; there was no denying that. "Who're you?" He smiled at the blonde as he spoke, hoping he wouldn't mind Mitsu talking to him.

the gothic beauty 2

Fuchibi12

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:46 pm
Fuchibi12

Mitsukini Sage

User ImageMiku remained at the bottom until Mitsu started to talk to the other male that had entered the pool area. He slowly rose to the surface and looked at the male. He was attractive but not his type or he didn't feel anything towards the male. Of course Miku rarely was around other people so he was a bit timid when be was around newcomers.

"Uh.... Hello...." He said softly his body still nearly under the water for a quick escape.  
Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff