7,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:24 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User ImageUser Image

Elias was shocked to hear the other males voice and ended up choking on water, having turned away once one of the other boys dipped down into the water. The blonde cautiously turned to the boy who had spoken. "Elias Nils." he answered simply, not willing to offer any more information. "And you?" he asked, hoping this was his room mate and hoping it was the boy under the water at the same time. Elias looked over when the boy who had been under the water greeted him. Elias waved in response.

Mitsukini Sage
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:32 pm
]
Fuchibi12

Mitsukini Sage

User Image"Careful there, you can't breath in water silly, only fish and merpeople can do that." He giggled and tilted his head to the side for a moment. "Elias.... I like that name. It fits you, though you are a bit big, or your bigger then the two of us anyways."

Feeling a bit more comfortable the merboy swam to the edge of the pool and sat once more. "I'm Miku. Are you looking for someone?"  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage
W A R L O C K F A S H I O N I S T A
What do you think of me now?

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

Mitsu blushed when their new company choked on the water. He'd surprised him. "Sorry...." Miku came back up and Mitsu smiled at him. See. Nothing to be afraid of. The other spoke up, giving them his name. Elias Nils. Sounded forgein, and he had what seemed to be a slight German accent. "I'm Mitsukini Sage, but call me Mitsu. Nice to meet you, Elias." He swam a little closer to Miku and laughed at him scolding Elias. "Some dragons can breathe under water, and so can us warlocks with a spell. I don't know it yet, though."

OoC: --

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

the gothic beauty 2

Fuchibi12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:44 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User ImageUser Image

Elias couldn't help but smile slightly at Miku's remark to him breathing water. "Yeah, well, gotta try something new every once in a while." he said, watching as Miku sat on the edge. "Oh, I'm looking for my room mate, someone told me he would be in here." Elias explained. "I assume it's one of you two." he said, not quite sure what to make of Miku's remark on his size. Elias knew his accent was coming out thick, he normally spoke only German, so it would take a while for him to get used to not doing it. Elias nodded to Mitsu, "Pleased to meet the both of you."

the gothic beauty 2

Mitsukini Sage

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:57 pm
Fuchibi12

Mitsukini Sage

User Image"Your room mate? I didn't know we had room mates... Perhaps Mitsu will know more then I do about that. I only paid attention to the pool part." He giggled at his own silliness knowing he should have paid more attention to what had been said to him.

"Dragons? But they breath fire why would they want to go near water... It would only create lots of steam.... Oh right warlocks can. I forgot about that bit. I suppose vampira could to since they don't need to breath."

((sorry he is one of those curious about everything and has to talk alot... But it makes him cute. I hope.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu laughed and jumped up to sit next to Miku, sitting cross-legged with the bottom of his feet pressed together. "Yeah. Everyone gets a roommate, though I think you can request to not have one. That's how most dorm schools work. Anyway, let me think. I looked at a list of roommates before I came here. Uh...." God, he should have memorized that better. He looked at Miku and smiled a bit. "Oh, sweetie....There are tons more types of dragons than the typical fire-breathing ones. Water dragons, for instance. A rare breed, like warlocks, but they still exist. What was I thinking about?...Oh, right! The dorm. I think my room number is...a hundred twenty-one? Yeah! That's it! Room one-two-one! What's yours, Elias?"

the gothic beauty 2

Fuchibi12

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:21 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User ImageUser Image

Elias listened to the conversation between the two. He had never really been around many other species, but it didn't freak him out by any means. If anything, he was intrigued. Elias began thinking about how many people he had met that had been something other than human. He was so deep in thought that he didn't hear Mitsu's question at first. "Hm? Oh, um, just a second." Elias said, getting out of the pool. He dried off slightly and reached into his bag, pulling out the slip of paper that had his dorm room on it. "Good news, we're in the same room, at least, I would hope it's good news." Elias said to Mitsu just before jumping back into the water.

Mitsukini Sage

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

The teen chuckled at Elias' slight ditz spell. He must have been thinking hard. When he said they shared a room, saying he hoped it was good news, Mitsu smiled brightly. "Are you kidding? It's great! I get a roommate that isn't mean and is handsome to boot~! Dad would kill me if he heard me say that....He's way too protective for his own good. Anyway, I'll try not to annoy you. I can be a handful sometimes...." He looked at Miku and thought about who his roommate would be, hoping he'd be nice to the little merboy. "So, Elias, you're from Germany, right? I can tell by your accent. Where in Germany are you from exactly?"

the gothic beauty 2

Fuchibi12

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:04 pm
Fuchibi12

Mitsukini Sage

User Image"Wow your lucky to have each other as room mates! I hope I get someone as nice as the both of you." He smiled brightly happy that his friends could be together. Hearing that Mitsu called Elias handsome he giggled slightly wondering if the warlock had a small crush or something on the other.

"I think I may just go and try to find my roommate. Or at least my room. Have fun Mitsu and Elias." With that he scooted away from the water and started to dry off his tail slowly splitting to form legs. As he changed he grabbed a towel and covered himself thinking they might not be so open about nudity as he was. He did have clothing by the pool to change into as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:49 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User Image
User Image

Elias listened to Mitsu as he spoke. When the other boy made a comment about Elias being handsome, the blonde felt his cheeks warm up. "Thanks." he said, sinking down into the water, his cheeks turning a deep shade of red. Elias looked back up, "I'm sure I can handle you, I have lots of siblings and I'm the oldest, so I'm used to that sort of thing. Not that I think you would be annoying or a handful of anything!" Elias said the last part in a rush, thinking he could have offended Mitsu, his face turning more red by the second. The blonde could barely keep himself from leaving from embarrassment and pretending he only spoke German for the rest of his time at the school when Mitsu asked him where in Germany he was from. "Well, I was born in Munich, which is where I spent my summers, but my family lives in Berlin, my father is a politician." Elias said in obvious distaste to his father's career choice.

Mitsukini Sage

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:03 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu watched Miku leave before looking back at Elias and laughed at the other's shyness. It wasn't a laugh that said ge was making fun of him; he actually thought it was cute. "No one ever told you you're handsome? They don't have good taste then. No need to be so shy." Born in Munich, raised in Berlin, and his dad is a politician. The teen smiled softly. "You don't sound pleased about that."

Fuchibi12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:48 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User ImageUser Image

Elias looked at Mitsu. "Not really. I've never really been.... social." he said. Elias couldn't help but blush harder when Mitsu laughed, figuring that the other boy wasn't trying to be rude or make fum of him or anything. He shrugged slightly at Mitsu question. "Not really, he and I have never gotten along and I'm not too fond of politicians." Elias explained.

Mitsukini Sage

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:44 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

The warlock frowned and kicked his feet softly. "...Politicians aren't that horrible, are they?" To Mitsu, hearing someone he hoped would be a friend say they didn't like politicians was scary. He was worried that if he found out Mitsu would be the govenor of the warlocks in New York would turn them away. "Anyway, how about we go to the dorm? I don't know where it is. Could you show me?"

Fuchibi12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:39 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User Image
User Image

Elias shrugged, "Not all of them, just the ones my father is affiliated with. I've met some really great politicians though, some of my friends parents from Berlin." he explained. "The school I went to there was full of politicians kids, it was kind of strange." he added after a moment. Elias looked at Mitsu. "Yeah sure, let's get changed first though, I don't really want to walk around in my bathing suit." he said, getting out of the water. He padded over to the towels and dried himself off. "Why were you concerned about politicians anyway?" Elias asked.

((Sorry for taking so long. I have been procrastinating again.))

Mitsukini Sage

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash